I do too. - Not like I do. It's my legacy,
我需要把它恢复到原来的状态
and I need to get it back to where it was,
对我们住院医主任的提名意义非凡
and a nomination for our residency director is a big deal.
我正准备问问飞机上还有没有座位
I was about to ask about a seat on the plane.
住院医们需要我克服自己的问题
The residents, they need me to get over myself,
显然你也是 所以...
and apparently so do you, so
是的 我可以抛开 我对...波士顿的感觉
yes, I can put aside my feelings about...
那架飞机上还有空位吗
Boston if there's still room on that plane.
我想这是可以安排的
I think that can be arranged.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Good night.
当病人出现心跳骤停或失去呼吸道时
When a patient codes or loses their airway,
医生的首要任务是确保氧气流通
a doctor's first priority is to get oxygen flowing.
我们要利用有限的时间避免出现损伤
We have a limited time before damage sets in,
所以我们会立即采取行动
so we spring into action...
奶酪汉堡 不加蛋黄酱 额外的泡菜和一份薯条
Cheeseburger, no mayo, extra pickles, and a side of fries.
我没点啊 -你还需要什么吗
I didn't order. - Did you want something else?
不 我只是...从来没有 成为任何地方的常客
No. I've just never been a regular anywhere before.
最好不要习以为常 因为我刚刚递交了通知
Yeah, well, don't get used to it, because I just gave notice.
你要回到医院 -是的
You're coming back to the hospital? Yep.
有件事我应该告诉你 -好啊
And there's something I should tell you. Okay.
你知道
Uh, as you know,
住院医的健康对我很重要
resident wellness is important to me.
我也一样
Same.
我告诉伟柏 如果我回去
Uh, and I told Webber that if I came back
我希望能帮助解决这个问题
I wanted to be in a position to help with that,
你知道 要确保人们 不会倦怠 确保他们有导师
you know, make sure people don't burn out, that they have mentors,
所以...伟柏同意 让我和你共同担任总住院医
and so Webber agreed to make me co-chief resident with you.
这是有史以来最好的消息
That's the best news ever.
好 我很高兴你这么做
Okay. I'm so glad you think that.
你在开玩笑吗 这份工作 对于任何一个人来说都太繁重了
Are you kidding? It's way too much work for any one human to do,
另外这是你和我 -我知道
plus it's you and me. - I know.
当伟柏同意时 你有感到惊讶吗
Were you surprised when Webber agreed to it?
比起他同意给我8周假期
Not nearly as much as when he agreed
那根本算不上什么
to give me eight weeks' vacation.
8周
Eight weeks?
对 但不用担心
Yeah. But don't worry, though.
在我休假前 我会早早通知你的
I'll give you plenty of notice before I take it.
8周
Eight weeks.
但在生活中 时间限制并不那么明确
But in life, time limits aren't as clear.
你想去参加一个婚礼吗 -他们需要一个调酒师吗
Do you want to go to a wedding? Do they need a bartender?
我要跟你说点事
Okay, I have to say something to you
对我来说这不是很舒服
that is not very comfortable for me to say...
就是我喜欢你
which is that I like you,
我并不是说作为一个老板或朋友
and I don't mean that as a boss or a friend.
我就是喜欢你这个人 如果你不感兴趣 那也没关系
I like you like you, and if you're not interested, that's okay.
我走开就是了 可能再也不踏进这个酒吧一步
I will simply walk away and possibly never step foot in this bar again
由于我之前提到的不适感
due to my previously mentioned discomfort,
但...至少我问了
but at least I asked...
如果你感兴趣 我的室友西蒙娜
and if you are interested, my roommate Simone
要结婚了 我知道这有点晚了
is getting married, and I know it's very last minute,
但会有食物和饮料 我想还会跳舞
but there will be food and drinks, and I think dancing.
我没有好好看邀请函 但我...
I still haven't fully read the invitation, but I...
我想我们可以一起去
I thought we could go together
算作约会 如果这还不清楚的话
on a date in case that wasn't clear.
有时很难判断是应该加快行动
It can be hard to gauge whether it's better to hurry up
还是放慢节奏
or take things slow.
安田
Uh, Yasuda,
我马上要成为你的老板
I'm about to be your boss.
和施密特一起当总住院医
co-chief resident with Schmitt.
有点不太合适
Oh. It's inappropriate.
但是...
But...
如果婚礼是在这个周末...
if the wedding is this weekend...
没错
It is.
那我们的约会是在 我开始工作之前发生...
Then our date would predate my employment.
没错
It would.
好 -好
Okay. - Okay.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
要
Yep.
我们并不总是知道在错过某个机会前
We don't always know how much time we have
还有多少时间
before the clock runs out on opportunity.
婴儿 -婴儿
Babies? - Babies.
击拳 -不要
Yay. Fist bump. No.
这些信♥号♥♥听起来不错
Okay, well, your signal sounds good.
我还可以给你什么其他东西吗
Is there anything else I can get for you?
再挠一次痒痒
Another itch scratched,
求你了
please.
哪里 -我的脖子后面 右边
Where? - Back of my neck, right side.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
那里吗
There?
你知道如果做一个产科医生 和外科医生不成功
You know, if being an OB and a surgeon doesn't pan out,
你可以换成做这个
you could switch to this.
我只是来看看你 但我想已经有人照顾你了
Oh, I was just coming to check on you, but I guess you're covered.
这个女人是我的英雄 她把我的腿切开 就像那是一块牛排
This woman is my hero. She cut my leg open like it was a piece of steak.
我听说了
I heard.
好吧 我想我要走了
Okay, I guess I'm gonna head out.
回家的路上我会买♥♥点吃的 你想要什么吗
I'm gonna grab some food on the way home. You want anything?
不用了
Oh, no, I'm fine.
等等 你们俩住在一起
Wait, you two live together?
是的 -我们是室友
We do. - We're roommates.
好 等会儿见
Okay, I'll see you later. Let's see here.
所以是双胞胎
So twins, huh?
一模一样
Identical?
一模一样 我知道
Identical. - I know.
我们甚至经常不能确定 我们的时机是否已经过去
Often we can't even be sure if our time has passed...
安田在家吗
Is Yasuda home?
在乔酒吧 是吃东西而不是工作
Joe's. To eat, not work.
我对雷的事感到非常遗憾
I'm so sorry about Ray.
是的 我也是
Yeah, yeah, me too.
所以... -你可以...
So... - Oh, you can...
如果你还没吃 你可以去吃 有...好多呢
You can--you can have one. There is plenty.
你知道注意力缺陷多动障碍
So there's this thing with ADHD,
我觉得我可能有
which I'm figuring out I probably have,
但是有件事 这个...症状
but there's this thing, this symptom
总是出现在你的头脑里
where you get stuck in your head,
你考虑过多
you overthink,
你很难说出你的意思 因为...
you have a hard time saying what you mean, because
你不能不考虑到所有可能的后果
you can't help but think about all the possible ramifications,
另外 所以...
and so...
不要结婚
Don't get married.
卢卡斯 -也许
Lucas. Maybe--
也许
maybe
有点太晚了 或者说 我失去了机会 但是...
I'm too late, or maybe I lost my chance.
如果我不告诉你 我将无法原谅自己
But I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't tell you
趁你还有时间可以改变主意
while you still had time to change your mind.
特雷没有看到你 或者他看到的是以前的你
Trey doesn't see you, or maybe he sees an old version of you,
但我看到你了
but I see you.
所以当我看到你...
Simone, I see you...
我爱...
and I love
我看到的每一件事
every single thing I see.
我们所能做的就是把握现在
And all we can do is seize the present.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表