but when she first got sick,
我看着我认识的这个人开始消失
you know, I watched this person that I knew start to fade away,
我告诉自己我将 不惜一切代价让她回来
and I told myself I would do whatever it took to bring her back.
你知道我有一个妹妹 而她…
You know, I got a younger sister, and she...
她即使在洛杉矶也会让我感到很烦
she can be a pain in my ass all the way from Los Angeles.
我知道她需要独♥立♥ 我知道她希望如此 我只是…
I know she needs independence, I know she wants it, I just...
我想我希望我能为她修好它
I guess I wish I could fix it for her.
是的
Yeah.
也许你应该和泰蒂谈谈
Maybe you should talk to Teddy.
凯可以是格雷·斯隆的合适人选
Kai could be a good fit here at Grey Sloan.
(祝贺!)
Ah, nice job with the decorations.
装饰得很不错
Ah, nice job with the decorations.
当我在修复吻合术时 你不得不练习你的灵活性
Glad you had to practice your dexterity while I was repairing an anastomosis.
事实上我协助做了 一个最先进的颈椎融合术
Actually, I got to assist on a cutting-edge cervical spinal fusion.
因为你从我这里偷走了它
Because you stole it from me.
你睡觉的时候就输了 真的
Ya snooze, you lose. Literally.
你最好睁着一只眼睡觉 关 因为我来找你了
You better sleep with one eye open, Kwan, because I'm coming for you.
并不担心 因为我知道 你闭着两只眼睛睡觉
Uh, not worried, because I know you sleep with two eyes closed.
安田
-Yasuda. -Dr. Hunt, I am so sorry about today.
杭特医生 我对今天的事情深感抱歉
-Yasuda. -Dr. Hunt, I am so sorry about today.
不要找借口 要充分做好准备
-I will-- -No excuses. Get your act together
否则你至少一个星期 无法看到手术室的内部
or you won't see the inside of an O.R. for at least a week.
理查
Richard. Richard?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我也是
Yeah, me too. Um...
你的决定让我猝不及防
Listen, your move, it just caught me off guard.
你完全有权利追求你的事业
You have every right to pursue your career,
你不需要得到我的认可
and you don't need me to affirm that.
我知道
I know.
但感觉不错
But it feels nice.
这个…这是给你的
This is... This is for you.
可以放名片
It holds business cards.
我还以为这是…
Oh! I thought it was like a--
这是一个迷你版的长椅
It's a miniature version of the bench
我在那里得知我…我有一个女儿
where I learned that I... I had a daughter.
在那一刻我的生活永远改变了
My life was forever changed in that moment.
我希望当你看到它时能想起我
I hope you'll remember me when you look at it.
理查
Richard.
我不需要一个长椅来想起你
I'm not gonna need a bench to remember you.
你拿两份?
You double fisting?
一个给我 一个给我的对象
One for me and one for my date.
看起来她找到了另一个人
Looks like she found another guy.
这不正是我的运气吗?
Isn't that just my luck?
好棒啊
This is really great.
个人而言 我更喜欢香草蛋糕
Well, personally, I prefer vanilla cake.
不 我是说成人礼 格雷森正享受他生命中最精彩的时光
No, I mean the Bar Mitzvah. Grayson's having the time of his life.
他在和他喜欢的女孩跳舞
He's dancing with the girl he likes.
我觉得你应该考虑 儿科研究项目 施密特
You know, I think you should consider a peds fellowship, Schmitt.
你与孩子们的交流方式 你倾听 你关心 这很难得
I mean, you connect with kids, you listen, you care. It's rare.
现在的助听器简直是无形的 你看 这太神奇了
Hearing aids are, like, invisible these days. Look, it's wild.
你可以…你可以不说了吗?
Can you... Can you just not?
我只是说 技术已经有了长足进步
I'm just saying, technology has come a long way.
有大量的信息 它并不像看起来那么可怕
There's tons of info out there, it's not as scary as it seems--
是的 林克 这是非常可怕的
Yes, it is, Link. It's extremely scary.
对不起 我只是想抵消
I'm sorry, I was just trying to balance out
你脑海中那个厄运时钟的负面效应
the doom clock that I know is going on in your head right now--
因为我的孩子要失聪了?
Because my child is going deaf?
我不…我不管技术是否有了长足进步
I don't... I don't care if technology has come a long way.
这个女孩已经经历了够多的事情
This girl has been through enough.
她不应该还要经历这个 我只是…我…
She doesn't deserve to have to go through this too. I just... I...
在听所有你的鼓励之前 我需要先想明白这个问题
I need to wrap my head around this before you go all cheerleader.
谢谢你来
Thank you for being here.
你是对的 伦敦对于异地恋来说太遥远了
You're right. London is too far for long distance.
我和泰蒂谈过了 还不确定 但是…
And I spoke to Teddy. Nothing is definite, but--
你不能为我辞掉工作
You can't quit your job for me.
我没有 她将会有一些研究经费
No, I didn't. She's expecting some research funding.
你可以搬到这里
You could move here.
艾美莉雅 我们的关系 能维持是因为有距离
Amelia, we work because of the long distance.
因为你可以有一半时间 和斯考特在一起
Because you get to spend half of your time with Scout
另一半时间和我在一起 而这两者并不重合
and the other half with me, and the two don't overlap.
那这是关于我的孩子?
-So this is about my kid? -Uh...
从我告诉你伦敦的那一刻起
From the minute I told you about London,
这是我一生中最大的职业机会
which is the biggest career opportunity of my life,
你就把它变成了关于你的事
you have made it about you.
没有任何鼓励 没有祝贺
There were no words of encouragement, no congratulations,
没有对我为此付出的巨大努力的认可
no acknowledgement of how hard I worked for this.
这是关于你和我
This is about you and me
在我们的生活中处于完全不同的位置
being at very different places in our lives.
我爱你
I love you.
这依然是事实
That is still true.
-但是… -但是
-But-- -But.
人们都会这么说…
That's what people say...
在他们抛弃你之前
before they abandon you.
我们的DNA链的一些片段可以通过
Segments of our DNA strand can be turned on or off
我们的行为和环境被打开或关闭
by our behaviors and environment.
测试怎么样?
-And how'd your test go? -Okay.
还行
-And how'd your test go? -Okay.
我说的是实话 我保证
I'm telling the truth. I promise.
梅莉迪丝走了 玛姬也要走了
It's just that Meredith left
梅莉迪丝走了 玛姬也要走了
and Maggie's leaving, and the...
这个念头…失去你 我只是无法想象
the idea of this...
这个念头…失去你 我只是无法想象
losing you, I just can't fathom it.
我希望能和你在一起 有很长很长的时间
I hope to be with you for a very, very long time.
但我唯一能保证的事就是现在
But the only thing I can guarantee is right now.
而现在我想和我丈夫跳舞
And right now, I wanna dance with my husband.
那为什么不改变我们的DNA表达 并让它成为我们自己的呢?
So why not change the expression of our DNA and make it our own?
因为我们是谁并不仅仅取决于 我们所继承的东西
Because who we are isn't determined
因为我们是谁并不仅仅取决于 我们所继承的东西
just by what we inherit...
而是我们选择它来做什么
...but by what we choose to do with it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表