Ms. Anderson, I'm Dr. Schmitt, remember?
休 给他们讲讲那次 你帮着救那个人的命
Hugh, tell them about the time that you helped save that man’s life
在飞机上
on the airplane.
他给噎住了...
When he choked on...
被什么噎住了?一颗葡萄?
What was it, a grape?
我会告诉他们的
I'll tell them.
给她进行心电监护
Let's put her on telemetry,
获得血液培养并开始使用广谱抗生素
get blood cultures and start her on broad-spectrum antibiotics.
她的血压更低 心跳更快 她肯定患有败血症
She’s more hypotensive and tachy, she’s definitely septic.
现在就把她送进重症监护室
Admit her to the ICU right now.
-她是...?-她因为尿路感染开始说胡话
-Is she...? -She has delirium from the UTI.
你的化验结果看起来不错
So your labs are looking good.
可以起飞了
You’re ready for takeoff.
去手术室 很抱歉
To the O.R. I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
你讲谐音梗让夸梅倍感压力
You’re giving Kwame stiff competition in the dad joke category.
嘿 我的孩子们觉得我很搞笑
Hey. My kids think I'm hilarious.
嘿 我的孩子们觉得我很搞笑
- Mm-hmm. -
我收到传呼去重症监护室 是911
I'm getting paged to the ICU. It's 911.
去吧 有我在
Go. I've got this.
你有几个孩子?
How many kids do you have?
3个 还有一个即将到来
Three, and one on the way.
他们喜欢山姆大叔
They love their Uncle Sam.
每次我都提出用山姆这个名字
And I have pitched the name Sam every time.
也许如果这次手术不成功 你和凯莉最终会用这个名字的
Maybe if I don’t make it out of this surgery, you and Kelly will finally do it.
别这么说 你会成功的
Ah, don't say that. You're gonna make it.
希望是吧
I plan to.
但我拥有一个充满冒险的生活 已经够幸运了
But I’ve been lucky enough to have a life full of adventure,
如果这是运气的终点...
and if this is where that luck ends--
嗨 格里菲斯 你能不能检查一下 手术室是否已经准备好了?
Hi. Griffith, can you check to see if the O.R. is ready?
然后我们把他送过去
And we will take him up.
-当然 -谢谢
- Absolutely. - Thank you.
嗨.
Hi.
不好意思 你是谁?
Excuse me. Who are you?
我是威尔森医生 你的外科医生
Oh, I am Dr. Wilson. I am one of your surgeons.
很高兴见到你 山姆
It's nice to meet you, Sam.
这可能会被认为有点太直接了
This may come across as forward,
但我可能在 接下来的18个小时内死掉
but I might be dying in the next 18 hours,
所以我想问 你是单身吗?
so I’m gonna ask, are you single?
记住 我可能会死 所以如果你不是单身
Remember, I might be dying, so if you’re not,
你可以撒谎
you could lie.
我是单身
I'm single.
太好了 现在生活又有了价值
Great. Now I have something to live for.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
嗨 抱歉打扰了
Hi. Sorry to interrupt.
没关系 你的时机不错
It's okay. You've got good timing.
-我们刚刚还在谈论你 -我犯了错误
-We were just talking about you-- -I have made mistakes.
我承担这一责任
I accept that responsibility.
当我做得不对时 我接受会有的后果
I accept that there will be consequences when I don’t do things right.
但现在我觉得好像我犯的最大错误
But right now, it feels like the biggest mistake that I have made
就是没有足够的钱在这里工作
is not having enough money to work here.
我不是富二代
I wasn't born with a silver spoon.
我没有家族背景可以依靠
I don't have the family pedigree to fall back on.
我的学生贷款是真真切切的
And my student loans are real
我父母可能会失去他们的房♥子
and the risk of my parents losing their home,
如果我不能支付我的贷款 这也是真真切切的
if I can't make my loan payments is also real.
还有什么?10年后的主治医师工资
And what? The promise of an attending salary ten years down the line,
对我现在来说没有任何作用
that doesn't do anything for me right now.
你们都知道我为这个项目拼尽全力
I think you all know that I bust my ass for this program.
我将继续努力 成为一名优秀的外科医生
And I will continue to devote myself to becoming an excellent surgeon.
但这种努力必须包括做兼♥职♥
But that devotion has to include working a second job.
其实不一定
Well, actually, it doesn't--
我辞职
I quit.
因为我辞职了所以你不能解雇我
You can’t fire me because I quit.
你不会被解雇的
You're not getting fired.
你会得到了一笔补助金
You’re getting a grant.
我们准备为可能需要帮助的住院医 设立一项紧急救援基金
We are starting an emergency relief fund for any resident that might need it.
它不可能还清你所有的贷款 但它将有助于维持生计
It's not gonna pay off all of your loans, but it will help make ends meet.
我们希望你成为第一个接受者
And we would like for you to be the first recipient.
除非你辞职
Unless you've quit.
不 我不辞职了 我撤销我的辞职
No. No, I don’t quit. I rescind my quitting.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道这对我来说有多重要
You have no idea how much that means to me.
我们还是知道的
Well, we kind of do.
有时我们只是需要提醒
Sometimes we just need reminders.
我得为手术做准备 但我收到了你的传呼
I got to prep for surgery, but I got your page, what--
马克斯?
Max?
到底怎么回事?
What the hell happened?
尸体移植准备好了?
The cadaver graft's ready?
已解冻 准备好了 山姆也准备好了
Thawed and prepped. Sam is ready, too.
林肯医生
Dr. Lincoln,
你确定这是正确的计划吗?
are you sure this is the right plan?
有这么多的风险 当我们为杰梅因塔尔博特做手术
There are so many risks and when we operated on Jermaine Talbott--
格里菲斯 我们都知道发生了什么
Griffith, we all know what happened.
我相信林肯医生 在脑海中排练了这个手术
I’m sure Dr. Lincoln’s replayed that surgery in his mind
有几百次
hundreds of times.
那是一种可能在任何时候 发生在任何人身上的并发症
That was a complication that could have happened to anyone, at any time.
他不需要一个实习生来质疑 他的技能 专业性或他的计划
He doesn’t need an intern questioning his skills, professionalism or his plan.
除了这不是我的计划 杭特 这是你的计划
Except it's not my plan, Hunt, it's yours.
-杭特医生 我的意思是... -格里菲斯!
-Dr. Hunt, what I meant was-- -Griffith!
如果你不同意我对林肯医生的信任
If you don't share my confidence in Dr. Lincoln,
我建议你把它留给自己
I suggest you keep it to yourself.
-对不起 我根本就不是有意... -不用道歉
-I'm sorry, I did not at all mean to-- -Don't be sorry.
杰梅因的手术让我难以释怀 所以我无法想象它对你造成的影响
Jermaine’s surgery haunts me, so I can't imagine what it's done to you.
当时手术进行得非常顺利
The procedure went perfectly,
谁都不会想到术后血凝块
a post-op clot was the last thing on anyone’s mind,
但这一切对他和他的母亲 都没有任何帮助
but none of that makes it any better for him or his mom.
我需要你集中精力
But I need you focused.
我需要你头脑清醒 我需要你今天和这个病人在一起
I need your head clear, I need you with this patient today.
因为这就是山姆想要的
Because this is what Sam wants.
我们是他的最佳人选
And we're his best shot.
米林出去了 贝莉让我来替她
Millin’s out. Bailey sent me in to cover her.
你的...最后一次手术?
Your... one last surgery?
去他的
Screw that.
我才刚刚开始
I’m just getting started.
满座 你本可以卖♥♥门票的
Full house. You could have sold tickets.
好 我们准备好了
All right. We're ready.
好 各位 这是山姆萨顿 他是一名退伍军人 也是一名英雄
Okay, everyone, this is Sam Sutton. He's a veteran and a hero.
今天我们要让他活下来 以感谢他的服务
And we thank him for his service by keeping him alive today.
开始吧
Let's do this.
孤注一掷
All or nothing.
这将是一个非常漫长而复杂的手术
This will be a very long, complex surgery.
你会感到饥饿 你会感到疲惫
You will get hungry, you will get tired,
你的脚会疼 当这种情况发生时
your feet will hurt, and when that happens,
我想请你想一下山姆
I want you to think about Sam.
因为不可以出现任何差错
Because there is no margin for error.
我们会度过这个难关的
We will get through this,
因为我们会让山姆度过难关的
because we will get Sam through this.
孤注一掷
All or nothing.
我是玛克辛的联♥系♥人
I'm Maxine's contact.
她刚来的时候 你为什么不给我打电♥话♥?
Why didn't you call me when she got here?
她说不要
She said not to.
她来到急诊室
She came to the emergency room
而你却没有想到要通知 她的紧急联♥系♥人?
and you didn’t think to notify her emergency contact?
她进来的时候还很好 只是有点头晕
She was fine when she came in. Just dizzy.
我们进行了测试 开始治疗她的感染
We ran tests, we started treating her infection.
我给她准备了她需要的一切
I got her everything she needed.
毫无疑问
Clearly.
然后她好像是离开了床 然后...
And then she apparently left her bed, and...
你说她离开是什么意思?你当时在哪里?
What do you mean she “left”? Where were you?
她说我可以走了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表