你刚才说的那些话
Hey, none of those words you just said
你老婆或我们任何人都知道
is a thing that your wife or any of us don't know.
你有试过为你做错的事道歉
Have you tried apologizing for all of the things that you got wrong
而不是不断地为你做对的事辩护吗?
instead of constantly defending the things you got right?
放射科医生 请联♥系♥5310
Dr. Andorka to the NICU. -
放射科医生 请联♥系♥5310
Dr. Mary Andorka to the NICU.
他很疼吗?
Is he in a lot of pain?
不好意思 你是?
I'm sorry, and you are?
格洛丽亚 亮晶晶 杰拉尔德的妻子
Gloria, Glow. Gerald's wife.
没想到他给你打了电♥话♥
I wasn't aware that he had called you.
他没有 他不知道我在这里
He didn't. He has no idea I am here.
我一直都知道
I've known all along.
他似乎不记得 我负责我们所有的保险付款
He doesn't seem to remember that I handle all of our insurance payments.
你从没对他说过什么?
You never said anything to him?
我觉得我应该等他来告诉我
I thought I should wait until he was ready to tell me.
但是几个月过去了 他并没有 我尊重他的选择
And then months went by, and he didn't. And I respect that.
我不想伤他的自尊心 我可以假装不知道
I respect his pride enough to pretend.
手术结果非常好
Well, the surgery turned out beautifully.
谢谢
Thank you. -
你不想留下来看看他?
You don't want to stay to see him?
我只需要知道他会好起来就可以
I just needed to know that he was going to be okay.
我等他的电♥话♥
I'll wait for his call.
娜塔莉亚
Natalia,
在接下来的几个小时里 你的疼痛可能会加剧
your pain may increase over the next few hours.
我们会通过调整药物来帮你
and we'll adjust your medication to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以去威尼斯的那家餐馆吗?
Can we go to that restaurant in Venice?
有海鲜和饼?
With the mussels and pie?
-那是我们的第一站 -对
-That's our first stop. -Yeah.
我们坐在外面 就在黄昏时分 所以我们可以看到…
We sit outside, right at dusk, so we can see--
夕阳
The sunset.
我们可以沿着运河走一走
We can walk all along the canals.
鸽子可能会捣乱 但谁在乎呢 对吗?
The pigeons might get us, but who cares, right?
对
Yeah.
有人会给我们拍照 就在那座塔旁边
And someone will take our picture right by that tower.
风会把你的头发吹得乱七八糟
The wind will be blowing your hair around,
而你会一直要求再来一张
and you'll keep asking for another one.
然后我们会去佛罗伦萨
Then we'll go to Florence.
我们会去科莫湖
We'll go to Lake Como.
我们一路玩下去 直到我们的钱花光
We'll keep going until we run out of money.
我们每天都会看夕阳
We'll see the sunsets every day.
我们每天都会看夕阳
We'll see the sunsets every day.
《计划你的意大利之旅》
好啦 尽管说出来
Okay. Spit it out.
随便你说什么 来吧
Say whatever you want to say. Come on.
好吧
Fine.
当我看到一个 血流如注的阴♥茎♥ 我晕倒了
I fainted when I saw a penis bleeding like a fire hydrant.
我们找到了
We found it.
我们找到了一个 让关本森医生害怕的东西
We found the one thing that makes Dr. Benson Kwan squeamish.
你高兴啦?
Are you happy?
我今天失去了一个手术机会 因为你昏倒了
You know, I lost out on a surgery today because you passed out.
我不得不把你这可怜的家伙 拖到这里 死沉死沉的
Then I had to drag your sorry ass in here. Heavier than it looks, by the way,
还要看着你 在我看来 你欠我个人情
and babysit you. The way I see it, you owe me.
好吧 我给你做一周的病程记录
Fine. I will do your progress notes for a week.
两周
Two weeks.
怎么啦?
What?
没什么 只是估量一下 竞争和我赢的可能性
Nothing. Just sizing up the competition and liking my odds.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你把肿瘤都弄出来了吗?
Did you get all the tumor out?
是的 病理报告也出来了
I did, and the pathology report came back.
是一个胶样囊肿 你的肿瘤是良性的
It was a colloid cyst. Your tumor is benign.
再说一次
Say it again.
芭芭拉没有癌症
Barbara doesn't have cancer.
别担心 你会得的 你还有时间
Don't worry. You'll get it. You still got time.
你可能会像我一样得乳腺癌
Yeah, you'll probably get breast cancer like me,
当他们做乳♥房♥♥切除术时 你也可以做个腹部抽脂术
and then you can do a tummy tuck when they do the mastectomy.
我不想得癌症!
I don't want cancer!
不管你们说什么 或者说得多么乐观
No matter what you say, or how positively you say it,
得癌症可不好玩!
having cancer is not fun!
迪迪 你老是觉得很累 我知道你讨厌脱发
Didi, you were exhausted all the time. And I know you hated losing your hair.
你喜欢你的头发
You love your hair.
保拉 我不喜欢看到你一直呕吐
And, Paula, I hated watching you throw up all the time
然后夸耀自己有多瘦 我讨厌跟癌症有关的所有东西
and then boast about how skinny you are. I hate everything about cancer.
我不想要它 我从来没想要它
I don't want it. I've never wanted it.
你们不要再让我 因为自己是健康的而感到内疚
And you need to stop making me feel guilty for being healthy.
我非常爱你们俩
I love you both so much.
我喜欢你们以某种方式 把我们也许会得的最可怕的疾病
I love that you somehow turned the most horrible disease
变成积极的事情
that could happen to us into something positive.
但我还是不想要它
But I still don't want it.
你们不要再总是带着姐姐的骨灰盒
And you have to stop carrying our dead sister around in a box.
这非常奇怪
That is very weird.
没错
It is.
我们保持积极乐观 因为…
We stay positive because...
其实这是我们唯一的办法 对吗?
the truth is, it's the only way we can deal with it, right?
你说得对 癌症很糟糕
But you're right. Cancer sucks.
我也讨厌癌症
I hate cancer, too.
我们说了实话 另外你还需要知道一件事
And while we're telling the truth, there's something else you need to know.
那不是卡罗尔
That's not Carol.
我2007年把她留在里诺
I left her in Reno in 2007.
我们15年来一直带着猫砂
We've been carrying around cat litter for 15 years.
不 别说了
No, stop it.
猫砂!
Cat litter!
行了吧!
Stop. Stop it!
我已经听说了
I heard what happened.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我做出的决定 影响了你的生活
I am sorry that I made decisions that affected your life,
我的生活以及孩子们的生活 对不起 我们不得不逃到洛杉矶
my life, and the life of our kids. I'm sorry that we had to flee to LA.
对不起 我不能让自己面对它 或者哪怕跟你谈一谈
I'm sorry that I couldn't bring myself to face it or even talk about it with you.
一直以来你都在支持我们的家庭
All the while, you supported our family.
对不起 我的冲浪伙伴的确很漂亮
I'm sorry that my surfing partner was attractive.
你说得对 她的注意让我分心
You were right. I distracted myself with her attention
然后我假装我并没有受影响 对不起
and then I pretended like I wasn't doing that. I am sorry.
我对所有这一切都表示抱歉
I'm sorry for everything.
等等 别走
Wait, stop. Hey...
轮到我了
It's my turn.
我也很抱歉 我…
I'm also sorry. I'm...
对不起 我本来应该给你更多的支持
I'm sorry that I wasn't as supportive as I could have been
当你面临着可能会失去事业的危险
when you were struggling with the possibility of losing your career.
对不起 我本应该跟你聊聊 而不是选择去喝酒
I'm sorry that instead of talking to you, I chose to drink.
对不起 我本应该 认识到我们都是不完美的
I'm sorry that instead of accepting that we are all
可我却选择去归咎于别人
less than perfect, I chose to lash out.
对不起 我知道你所做的一切 都不是为了伤害我
And I'm sorry because I know that nothing you have ever done was meant to hurt me
或孩子们或你自己 或我们有点混乱的生活
or the kids or you or our somewhat chaotic life.
你这样做是因为 你相信这是对的 我爱你
You did it because you believed it was right. And I love you.
一直以来都是 将来也是
I always have and I always will.
另外 帕特尔医生打过电♥话♥
Also, Dr. Patel called.
而且…你通过了
And... you passed.
我真的希望
And I would really love it if you would return
你可以重新做创伤科主任 立即生效
to chief of trauma, effective immediately.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我想亲你 但我是主任 别人在窗外可以看到
I would kiss you, but I'm chief, and people can see through the window.
在加勒比海地区 你从来没有检查过阴♥茎♥吗?
Did you never examine penises in the Caribbean?
你的泌尿科轮值情况如何?
What about your urology rotation?
再次强调 这与阴♥茎♥无关
Once again, it's not about the penis.
我没想到术野里会有那么多的血 而且我忘了吃早饭
I didn't expect that amount of blood in the field, and forgot to eat breakfast.
我看到你吃了一个面包圈 和一个三明治
I saw you eat a bagel and a sandwich.
我不想再说什么
I don't want to talk about it.
娜塔莉亚死了
Natalia died.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
走吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表