Did you ask Maggie?
你可以吗?她已经有点烦我了
Could you? 'Cause she's already kind of annoyed with me.
不行 因为我也会被你搞烦的
No, because then I'd have to be annoyed with you, too.
无所谓
Okay, fine.
这些擦洗让我的手很干
All this scrubbing is drying out my hands.
至少水是温暖的
At least the water's warm.
我住的地方离房♥子不远
You know, my isn't too far from the house.
你可以来用我们的热水
You can come and use all the hot water you want.
我的室友很不错 你不会想和她做♥爱♥的
My roommate's pretty cool, and you won't want to have sex with her.
什么?
What?
亚当斯
Adams.
他是这么跟大家说的?我们并没有上♥床♥
Is that what he's telling people? We didn't sleep together.
我们只是吻了一下 也许两次
We just kissed. Maybe twice.
哇 我只是虚张声势 既然我们说到了 感觉不错?
Wow. I was bluffing, but now that we're here, was it good?
-亲吻?-我订婚了
-The kissing? -I'm engaged.
-对 -是的
-Right. -Right.
特雷是个好人 他很稳定
Trey's a good guy. He's stable.
他是个成年人 按时支付账单
He's a grown-up who pays his bills on time.
他让我快乐
And he makes me happy.
这个吻有那么好吗?
The kiss was that good, huh?
5号♥床需要一个宫内节育器
Bed five is asking for a birth control implant.
我给安田示范怎么做
I'm gonna show Yasuda how to do that.
关医生在3号♥床做一个性病检测
And Kwan is finishing an STD test
床位很快就可以空出来
in bed three, so that will be opened up soon.
如果需要帮助就跟我说
-Okay. Let me know if you need help. -Okay.
我想跟你说
I want to let you know
这些学员非常优秀
how excellent these trainees are.
对 应该是的
Yeah, they should be.
他们是从100多名 申请人中挑选出来的
They were picked from more than a hundred applicants.
其中一个人这样写道
You know, one of them wrote that
无法在本地接受这种培训
the one silver lining of not being able to get this training at home
但所幸能够跟 了不起的艾蒂森·蒙哥马利学习
is being able to learn from the great Addison Montgomery.
太贴心了
Well, it's very kind.
不 这是真的 没错
No, it's true. You know it is.
我们可以每个月进行培训
You know, we could run trainings every month
如果你想回来的话
if you want to come back.
我不确定
I don't know.
好吧 我知道诊所让你很忙
No. Okay, I know that you're busy with the clinic
从伊利诺伊州到洛杉矶也并不容易
and the travel from Illinois to L.A. must be just, you know, hard,
当然看望你的家人 是最重要的事 但是...
and of course, um, visiting your family takes pre-- Or the... But--
非常希望你能给我们挤出点时间
You know, we would love to have you. If you could squeeze us in.
我的天哪!
Oh, my God.
全都蹲下来!蹲下来
Everybody, down! Down, down, down.
-你在流血 -他在流血?
Okay. You're bleeding. -He's bleeding?
天哪!
Oh, my God.
(应急管理程序)
谁都不可以进出诊所
No one goes in or out of the clinic.
直到我们有足够的安全保障安全撤离
Not until we have enough security to safely evacuate.
好 谢谢 贝莉
Okay. Thanks, Bailey.
一块砖头扔进了诊所的窗户?
A brick was thrown through the window of the clinic?
上面写着“蒙哥马利谋杀”
With "Montgomery murders" written on it.
-它击中了关的头部 -严重吗?
-It hit Kwan in the head. -How bad is it?
-你读过这些手册吗?-从头到尾
-Have you read these manuals? -Cover to cover.
听我说 如果我在伊♥拉♥克♥ 每次危机时都要读厚厚的手册
You know what? If I had to read giant manuals for every crisis in Iraq,
我就无法离开伊♥拉♥克♥了
I wouldn't have made it out of Iraq.
你应该在没有危机的时候读它们
Oddly, you're supposed to read them when you're not in a crisis.
那到底是什么时候?
When is that exactly?
关医生有事吗?
Is Kwan okay?
他在流血 但好像还行
He's bleeding, but he seems to be doing okay.
关于在诊所发生大规模抗♥议♥活动 手册上怎么说的?
What do the manual say about a large scale protest at the clinic?
什么都没有 它们是在贝莉接管诊所之前写的
Nothing. They were written before Bailey took over the clinic.
或在最高法♥院♥对多布斯案做出裁决前
And before the Supreme Court ruled on Dobbs.
好
Perfect.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
去确保不再有砖头砸向这家医院!
To make sure no more bricks are thrown at this hospital!
你做得不对
You're doing it wrong.
你的手指应该 离我的脸大约30厘米远
You should really hold your fingers about 12 inches away from my face.
只要顺着手指就行
Just follow the stupid finger.
有任何头晕吗?视力有变化吗?
Any dizziness? Changes in your vision?
我没事 缠上消毒带就行 我们可以继续工作
I'm fine. Just put the steri strip on so we can get back to work.
我非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
肯定不是你扔的砖头
Pretty sure you didn't throw the brick.
应该算是
I kinda did.
我今天早上在来的路上发的
I posted this this morning on the way here.
(妇产医生推出移♥动♥堕胎诊所)
我以为这没事
I assumed it was okay.
我在西雅图
I'm in Seattle,
人们相信生育权
people believe in reproductive rights,
我万万没想到...
I never thought--
人们用它追踪到艾蒂森·蒙哥马利?
People would use it as a road map to Addison Montgomery?
他们朝我们扔了一块砖头
They threw a brick at us.
-他们接着还会扔什么?-关
-What do you think they'll throw next? -Kwan.
对不起 我感觉很糟糕 我打算辞去我的职务
I'm sorry. I feel awful. I'm gonna resign from my position.
他们一旦发现我的帖子 反正是要解雇我的
I mean, they're gonna fire me once they find out about the post anyway.
一想到我可能会害了这个人
Just the idea that I could have endangered the one person
在过去的几周里是她给了我希望 我就会感到很难受
that's given me any hope in these last few weeks makes me sick.
几个月来
But for the first time in months,
今天是我第一次醒来时感到骄傲
today I woke up proud.
因为我要加入这场战斗
Because I was joining the fight.
我们不应该为了行医 而隐瞒自己的身份
We shouldn't have to hide who we are in order to practice medicine.
所以不要辞职
So don't resign.
如果你这样做 就会少一个 以帮助他人为己任的医生
If you do, that means one less doctor has made it their mission to help.
那他们就赢了
And then they win.
肺门完好无损
Hilum's intact.
肺被压碎了
Lung's shredded.
他们要求所有人远离诊所
Uh, they want everyone in the hospital
他们要求所有人远离诊所
to stay away from the clinic.
正在进行的抗♥议♥活动升级为暴♥力♥行为
The ongoing protests have become violent.
你需要回楼下吗?
You need to get back downstairs?
一旦我搞清楚这些血是怎么来的
I will as soon as I figure out where this blood is coming from.
你想做一个小的肺叶切除术?
Are you going to do a little lobe resection?
如果这样做 那RJ就不能成为一个捐献者
If we do that, then RJ can't be a donor.
这不是当务之急 他失血过多
That's not the priority. He's bleeding out.
要是我使用肺门夹呢?
Alright. Okay. What if I use a hilar clamp
暂时止血并做楔形切除术?
to temporarily stop the bleeding and do a wedge resection?
这将保留他的肺部组织并且可以让他
It will preserve more lung tissue and could allow him
以后再捐献另一个肺
to donate the other lung at a later time.
如果你关闭一侧肺部的血液循环 他的血压不会下降吗?
If you shut off the circulation from one lung,
如果你关闭一侧肺部的血液循环 他的血压不会下降吗?
won't his pressure tank?
-只要几分钟 -几分钟可能会让他失去生命
-Only for a few minutes. -A few minutes could cost him his life.
或者到时候我可以修复肺部
Or I could repair the lung by then.
好吧 但我们必须快速行动
Fine. We got to move fast, okay?
好 格里菲斯 准备好抽吸
Griffith, get ready with suction.
米林 负责回缩
And, Millin, take over retraction.
好啦?夹钳
Okay? Alright. Clamp.
你想让我做吗?
Do you want me to do it?
不用 我可以
No. I got it.
好了 钉皮机
All right. Staple and lap pads.
病人们越来越焦躁不安
Patients are getting restless.
4号♥床的那个女人 朝我扔了一根燕麦棒
The woman in bed four threw a granola bar back at me.
有个实习生在洗手间里哭泣
And I found a trainee crying in the bathroom.
她没事的 但她很害怕
She's fine, but she's scared.
大家都是
I think everyone is.
团队会议 现在
Team meeting. Right now.
好
Okay.
大家过来
Guys, come. Come, come.
都来了?好
Everybody here? Okay. Um...
这个诊所是以我妈妈的名字命名的
So, this clinic is named for my mom,
埃琳娜·贝利 因为...
Elena Bailey, because...
我七岁的时候 和妈妈一起去杂货店买♥♥东西
when I was, uh, seven, I went with my mom to the grocery store,
我们排在一个年轻女子的后面
and we got in line behind a young woman
她带着一个爱哭的宝宝
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表