他才29岁
He's 29 years old.
我知道 我们尽了全力
I know. We did everything we could.
漂亮的手术 谢泼德医生
Beautiful work, Dr. Shepherd.
死亡时间
Time of death...
15:21
15:21.
伟柏医生 你好 今天早上的消息令人激动
Dr. Webber, hi. Exciting news this morning.
我希望每个人都能分享你的热情
Well, I wish everyone shared your enthusiasm.
你知道谁喜欢奖励
Well, you know who loves awards?
赫尔姆 -是吗
Helm. Oh, she does, huh?
我不知道 我只是在寻找一个好的切入点
I don't know. I'm just looking for a good segue.
她的事进展如何 -她说她会考虑的
How did things go with her? She said she'd think about it.
她看起来很乐观吗
Did she seem upbeat?
说实话 她要求的事 我们以前从没做过
Well, honestly, she was asking for things we hadn't done before.
是合理的吗
Were they unreasonable?
不算...很糟糕 我估计
Well, not terribly, I suppose, but--
恕我直言 先生 我不明白为什么这是个问题
With all due respect, sir, I don't see why this is a question.
这家医院挤满了病人
This hospital is bursting at the seams with patients
没有足够的医生
and not enough doctors.
赫尔姆是一个有价值的人才 你很清楚她的实力
Helm is a proven asset. You know exactly what you're getting with her,
因为你培养了她
because you trained her.
你和她一起工作了很长时间 知道她的才华和奉献精神
You've worked with her long enough to know her talent and her dedication,
老实说 先生 我们需要 更多的资深住院医生
and frankly, sir, we need more senior residents,
所以 拜托 给她想要的东西
so please, please, just give her what she wants.
它再次破裂了 我们无法控制出血
Again, it ruptured, and we couldn't control the bleeding.
我非常抱歉 桑切斯夫人
I am very sorry, Mrs. Sanchez. I...
医院会把你儿子的物品寄到坦佩给你
the hospital will mail your son's belongings to you in Tempe.
打那些电♥话♥从来都不容易
Yeah, those calls are never easy.
嘿 你把他送回了医院
Hey, you got him back to the hospital.
亚当斯
Adams, there's--
注意力缺陷多动障碍有一个特点 我们对损失感受深刻 所以...
there's a thing with ADHD where we feel the losses really deeply,
当你获胜时 你应该花同等的时间来给自己点赞
so you have to take equal time to give yourself credit when you win.
你为他而战 嘿
You fought for him. Hey, hey.
嘿 你为他而战
You fought for him.
那很重要
That matters.
他从内心深处知道自己快要死了
He knew in his gut he was dying.
他知道自己活不过30岁
He knew he wasn't gonna see 30.
我内心深处知道我与众不同
I knew in my gut that I was different.
我的整个人生都有些不同寻常的地方
There was something different about me my whole life.
我知道我不仅懒惰 他们总是这么说我
I knew I wasn't just lazy, which is what they called me.
我在网上进入了一个兔子洞
You know, I went down a rabbit hole online,
我几乎有所有的症状
and I have pretty much every single symptom.
难以集中注意力 时间障碍
I mean, difficulty focusing, time blindness,
注意力短暂 我们家有好几位医生
short attention span, and my family is full of doctors.
注意力缺陷多动障碍并不罕见
It's not like ADHD is rare.
你看出来了 为什么他们没有
You saw it. Why didn't they?
我觉得父母...
I--I think parents,
有时他们通过自己的经验 来看待他们的孩子
sometimes they see their kids through the lens of their own experience.
你的父母都很成功 所以他们希望你也如此
Your parents were overachievers, so they expected you to be,
而当你没做到 他们就努力推动你
and when you weren't, they were so busy pushing
去发挥你的潜力 而没有想到要去寻找你没成功的原因
and pushing you to live up to your potential, they didn't think to look for why you weren't
或者也许他们只是忙于对我感到失望
Yeah, or maybe they were just too busy being disappointed in me,
他们没有去理会
they didn't bother.
我希望你赢得凯瑟琳·福克斯奖
You know, I hope you win the Catherine Fox Award.
为什么
Why?
不知道 因为...
I don't know, because
我觉得自己是个失败者
I feel like a failure,
而且我觉得我明白得太晚了 如果你能赢 那么...
and I feel like I caught this too late, and if you win, then--
如果我能赢 我们不只是失败者
If I win, we aren't just losers?
是吗
Is that it?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
你知道 亚当斯 这个奖项...
You know, Adams, this award,
说明不了什么
it doesn't mean anything.
如果这是你的获奖感言 它需要重新润色
If that's your acceptance speech, it's gonna need work.
生产通常需要多长时间 几个小时
How long does a delivery usually take? A couple hours?
你是指快递公♥司♥
Like, from Postmates?
无所谓
Never mind.
老兄 你得悠着点 女人不喜欢咄咄逼人的调情
Dude, you gotta take it easy. Women don't love aggressive flirting,
至少不是男人的
at least not from men.
你不问就不会有任何收获
You don't get anywhere if you don't ask.
你至少得问问 -虚惊一场
You gotta at least ask. - False alarm.
你又呼她了 -不是我
You paged her again? - Wasn't me.
双胞胎不想出来
The twins do not want to come out.
所以你回来希望 你最喜欢的病人能让你精神振奋
So you came back to get cheered up by your favorite patient.
不 我是为了确保安田有检查...
No. I was making sure that Yasuda is checking...
我有 -好
I am. - On--okay.
这里
Here.
听起来... -很弱
That sounds... - Weak.
听起来确实很弱 给你
It does sound weak. Here.
拿着 准备好了
Take this. Ready?
这个移植组织充血了 -什么意思
The flap's congested. - What does that mean?
我们将肌肉从你的腿部后面
We moved muscle from the back of your leg
移到前面以覆盖骨头 -移植组织
to the front to cover the bone. - The flap.
对 安田 怎么回事
Yes. Yasuda, what's happening?
一个血肿 它对皮瓣造成了压力
A hematoma, it's putting pressure on the flap
切断血液供应
and cutting off the blood supply.
这好像很糟糕 -很糟糕 如果移植组织死了
Why do I feel like this is bad? - It is bad, if the flap dies.
那会发生吗 -如果我减压就不会
Is that gonna happen? - Not if I decompress it.
另一个手术 -我们可以在这里做
Another surgery? - We can do it right here
如果你同意的话 -做吧
if you consent. Do it. DO it.
安田 再注射些吗♥啡♥
Yasuda, push additional morphine.
我没事 我承受疼痛的能力很强
I'm good. I have a high pain threshold.
另外 我挺想亲眼看看 -好吧
Plus I kind of want to see this. Okay.
准备好啦
Ready?
好 更多的纱布 -好
Okay, more gauze. - Yeah.
没事 萨姆
Thank you. - Okay.
保持呼吸就好
Just breathe.
减压手术很顺利
The decompression went well.
我知道那是转送的礼物 是我买♥♥的
I know those are a regift. I'm the one who brought them.
我想玛克辛在重症监护室时 你想先替她留着
I thought you'd want to keep these for Maxine while she's in the ICU.
或者我可以把它放在护士站
Or I could keep them by the nurses' station.
不 就放在那里吧
No, leave 'em there.
希望你们俩很快都可以离开这里
Well, hopefully, it won't be that long, and you can both get out of here.
我知道那是什么感觉...
I know what it feels like
坐在你爱的人的身边 并且...
to sit by the side of someone you love
担心他们会出问题
and worry they're not gonna make it.
我知道那种恐惧 愤怒和悲痛
I know that fear and anger and grief.
没关系 医患的专业距离
It's okay. Professional distance and all.
我只是想说...有这些感觉很正常
I'm just saying it's okay to have those feelings.
我在这里支持你
I'm here for you.
我没事的 关
I'm fine, Kwan.
我需要给诺玛打电♥话♥
I need to call Norma
洛伊斯
and Lois.
我做过很多非常酷的事情 而你刚刚切开了我的腿
I've done a lot of cool things, but you just sliced into my leg
好像根本不算什么
like it was nothing.
这又不是和鲨鱼一起游泳 -你有深入了解
It's no swimming with sharks. - Oh, you went deep.
那是至少三年前的帖子
That post was from at least three years ago.
从未想过我会在病房♥里成为第三者
Wow, I never thought I could be a third wheel in a patient room.
你说什么 安田 -没什么
What was that, Yasuda? - Nothing.
威尔森医生 妇产科找你
Dr. Wilson, OB called for you.
凯茜·韩去产房♥了 -这次是真的吗
Cathy Han is headed into L - For real this time?
我不知道 我不在上面工作
I don't know. - I don't work up there.
好吧 -你刚才把我的腿切开
Okay. - You just cut my leg open,
现在你要去接生双胞胎
and now you're about to deliver twins?
你是我的英雄 在我的石膏上签名
You are my hero. Sign my cast.
当他们把它取下时不要哭
No tears when they remove it.
(乔·威尔森)
不能保证
No promises.
看到了吗 你至少得问问
See? You gotta at least ask.
理查 -给你的 马什
Richard. - Here you go. Marsh.
好吧 -我关心这个项目
Yeah. - I care about this program.
我也是 -与我不同 这是我的遗产
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表