可能是中毒性休克综合征
You know, it could be toxic shock syndrome.
这样就能解释皮疹
That would explain the rash.
但他没有肝肾功能的问题
But there's no liver or renal dysfunction.
你考虑过多形性红斑吗
Have you considered erythema multiforme?
-没人问你 -是我问他的
- No one asked you. - I asked him.
怎么了 格蕾主任让我们一起查的
What? Chief Grey told us to.
只要能避免我的名字
I will ask everyone
出现在一张死亡证明上 我会去问所有人
if it prevents my name going on a death certificate.
所以谁要死了 我能帮什么忙
So, who's dying? How can we help?
十九岁男性 吃了剩的炒饭
It's a 19-year-old male, ate leftover fried rice,
呕吐六小时
vomited for six hours,
全身都是紫色星型皮疹
a generalized, purple, star-shaped rash all over his body,
现在完全休克了
and is now in full-blown septic shock.
他看上去像已经死了
Ah, he looks pretty dead already.
只是吃了坏了的米饭吗
That's from bad rice?
我从没见过这么多呕吐物
I've never seen so much vomit,
我父母服用了大量致幻剂
and my parents did a lot of hallucinogens.
然后他们就跟吐了条彩虹一样
And it was like a-- like a rainbow of vomit.
红棕色 黄绿色的胆汁都吐出来了
Like red-brown, yellow-green, bilious.
-我好了 -药物超敏反应综合征
- I'm done. - DRESS syndrome?
不是 他没有服用药物
No. He doesn't take any meds,
他的嗜酸性粒细胞数量也正常
and his eosinophil count is normal.
-是川崎病吗 -不是
- Kawasaki disease? - No.
我得找位主治医生
I have to go find an attending
来监管我的主治医生
to supervise my attending
这样他们就知道我什么也没学到了
so they can supervise me learning nothing.
玩得开心
Have fun.
-是立克氏体病 -不是
- Rickettsial disease? - No.
这都不是你的案例
It's not even your case.
那你就该知道自己错得有多离谱了
Well, that should tell you how wrong you are.
哈罗德 你的超声波结果没有任何异常
Harold, so, your ultrasound didn't show any abnormalities,
所以得给你做个CT扫描 检查得更仔细一点
so we're gonna do a CT scan to get a better look, okay?
我们能私底下谈一谈吗
Is it possible to get some privacy?
-就我和你 没有 -安田医生
- You and I? Without-- - Oh, um, Dr. Yasuda,
-你能带彼得斯太太去喝杯咖啡吗 -好的
- can you take Mrs. Peters to grab a coffee? - Yeah.
彼得斯太太 请你跟我来
Mrs. Peters, if you would just follow me--
在这
It's here.
我用了软件来定位我的手♥机♥ 手♥机♥就在这
I used the app to locate my phone. It's in here.
-我打个电♥话♥ -莎伦 请
- Let me call it. - Sharon, please--
哈罗德 等我一会
Ah, Harold, give me two seconds,
你就可以尽情独处了
and you can be alone all you want.
我真的希望你能离开
I really need you to leave.
莎伦
Sharon!
天啊 你是坐在我手♥机♥上吗
Oh, for God's sake, are you sitting on it?
声音听上去像是直接从你的...
It sounds like it's coming directly from yo--
哈罗德
Harold,
你是把我手♥机♥插♥你♥屁♥股♥里了吗
did you stick my phone up your ass?
请说不是
Please say no.
你一直盯着手♥机♥看
You're always on the damn thing!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们都快不记得你长什么样了
We don't even know what your face looks like anymore
因为你沉迷于社交媒体
'cause you're glued to social media!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
呼叫阿尔特曼医生 我好把手♥机♥拿出来
Page Dr. Altman so I can retrieve the phone.
-挂断电♥话♥ -好 天哪
- Hang it up! - Yeah. Oh, oh, God.
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的情况有改善吗
So, are things at least improving at Grey-Sloan?
-你是怎么做到的 -做到什么
- How are you doing it? - Doing what?
看到布鲁时
Not breaking things
不会砸东西 情不自禁地啜泣
and sobbing uncontrollably and screaming in public
在公众场合大叫
every time you look at Pru's face
认为布鲁生活的世界充满黑暗
and think about the world that she's growing up in?
我努力记住 她已经失去父亲了
I try to remember she's already lost one parent,
如果我再做点什么违法的事
and if I did something to get myself arrested,
就没人陪着她
no one would be there
给她在睡前念《撅嘴巴的大头鱼》了
to read her "The Pout-Pout Fish" at bedtime.
本 他负责念出声
I mean, Ben, he just reads the words.
我负责配节奏
I do it with the rhythm.
我和卡丽娜延长了门诊时间
Carina and I did extend our clinic hours
好接纳来自其他州的患者
to accommodate the patients from out of state.
你在手术上花更多的时间了吗
Are you having to pick up more hours in surgery,
还是说有了实习生 让你冷静下来了
or has that calmed down now that the interns are back?
不是吧
No!
-怎么 -我还以为你是想和我聊孩子的事
- What? - I thought you wanted to be my mom friend.
我只是在和你闲聊罢了
I'm just making conversation.
你是利用我来获取医院的信息
You are using me for information about the hospital.
你想让我当你的内部检举人
You want me to be your Deep Throat!
我更喜欢"德尔塔情报源"这个称呼...
I prefer Delta Source...
...就是《星球大战》里
...an Imperial intelligence source
新共和国成立初期时的帝国情报局
during the early years of the New Republic.
你到底说不说
Well, you gonna talk or not?
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
哈罗德 如果有任何不适 都要告诉我 好吗
Alright, Harold, let me know if you feel any discomfort, okay?
生理上还是情感上的不适
Physical or emotional?
我们会很快的
Uh, we're gonna be fast.
安田 我需要你使出全力
Okay, Yasuda, I need you to press hard
按住他的屁♥股♥左下方 行吗
on the lower left quadrant, okay?
别忘了戴手套
Don't forget gloves.
我开始理解你这么做的原因了 哈罗德
I'm beginning to understand why you did this, Harold.
-什么 -做好准备
- What? - Okay, ready here.
我们要开始了
Okay, here we go.
哈罗德 我需要你用力压
Now, Harold, I'm gonna need you to bear down.
没有人应该对另一个人说这种话
No one should ever say that to another human being.
用力推
And push.
试试用医用镊子或气囊导管
Alright, try forceps or a balloon catheter.
再用力点 哈罗德
Push harder, Harold.
欧文 要是你拿不出来
Owen, if you can't grasp it,
他就得进手术室了
he's gonna have to go to the operating room.
你想把这个拿给他妻子吗
You wanna take that to his wife?
我杀了他的大学室友
I'm the guy who killed his college roommate.
他们要给我做播客了
They're gonna make podcasts about me.
他没死
He is not dead.
我们肯定能救他
And I believe we can save him
只要我们知道该如何进行治疗
once we know exactly how to treat him.
你能告诉我们一切关于他的事吗
Can you tell me anything you know about him?
他来自马萨诸塞州 父母离异
Um, he's from Massachusetts. Parents are divorced,
我没有问过他这件事 因为我父母也离异
and I don't ask about it 'cause my parents are divorced
我不喜欢谈起这件事
and I don't like talking about it.
他的专业是历史
Uh, he's a history major,
喜欢体育纪录片 讨厌咖啡
loves sports documentaries, hates coffee, I mean--
我指的是一切关于他医疗方面的事
Anything you know about his health.
他曾经得过梅毒
He had syphilis once.
你好
Hello.
肾脏移植怎么样了
How was the, uh, kidney transplant?
肾脏在制♥造♥尿液了
Uh, well, it's making urine already,
-和原来的一样健康 -挺好
- so, you know, on par. - Good.
-是啊 -挺好
- Yeah. - Good.
你喜欢新职位吗
And you're liking the, um, new position?
我看到了你做的变动
I saw all the changes that you made.
好的 有什么问题吗
Yeah. Uh, is there an issue?
完全没有
Not at all.
好的
Okay, good.
你住在哪
Where are you staying?
还是在联合街上
You know, same place on Union.
我喜欢那个地方
I like that place.
你的行为举止怪怪的
Yeah, you're acting a little weird.
-打扰一下 格蕾主任 -你说
- Excuse me. Chief Grey? - Yes.
蔡斯的事
Um, it's Chase.
-好的 -抱歉
- Okay. - Sorry.
-祝你们好运 -抱歉
- Good luck. - Sorry.
他的脚很冷 膝盖以下任何地方
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表