His foot's cold, and I can't get a Doppler signal
都无法捕捉到多普勒信♥号♥♥
anywhere below the knee.
我们不采取行动的话 这条腿可能会坏死
We don't make a move, this leg could turn gangrenous.
他有家人在吗
Any family around?
我们说话这会儿他妈妈已经在飞机上了
His mother is on a plane as we speak.
好吧 如果她想让她的儿子活下来
Well, if she wants to see her son alive,
必须舍掉这条腿
that leg's gotta go.
你要给他截肢吗
You have to amputate?
你来
You do.
-抱歉 什么意思 -把东西切断
- I'm sorry, what? - Cutting something off
比重新接上要容易得多
is way easier than reattaching it.
让他做好准备并送上楼
Get him prepped and upstairs.
小心地将导丝推进到主动脉瓣环
Advance the guide wire carefully to the aortic annulus.
这里的角度很大
It's very angulated here.
我不想伤及任何东西
I don't want to injure anything.
没事 慢慢来
It's okay. Just go slowly.
这里 对
There. Good.
你怎么在4号♥手术室 施密特
Schmitt, why aren't you in O.R. 4?
因为我在尽力不让
Because I am trying really hard not to injure
这个手术室里患者的血管受伤
this man's vasculature in this O.R.
你为我的胸腔镜肺叶切除术做了准备和研究
You prepped and studied for my VATS lobectomy.
如果我没记错的话 你曾恳求当我的助手
And if I remember correctly, you begged to be my assist.
若你本应该是他助手的话
If you were supposed to be his assist,
那你为什么在这里做我的助手
then why are you in here being mine?
日程表变了很多
The schedule changed so much.
你是心脏科主任
And you are chief of cardio.
我玩《龙与地下城》 所以我遵循等级制度
And I play Dungeons & Dragons, so I follow hierarchy.
顺便说一句 我现在很累
And for the record, I'm very tired.
别把手放在我患者身上说这话
Please don't say that with your hands in my patient.
我以为我是在帮你
I thought I was helping you.
通过把我的助手变成你的
By taking my assist to be yours?
-温斯顿 -行 你知道吗
- Winston - Alright, you know what?
我会再重新安排胸腔镜肺叶切除术的时间
I'll reschedule the lobectomy again.
-马什 -在
- Oh, uh, Marsh. - Yeah.
究竟什么是"迷你大查房♥"
What exactly is "Mini Grand Rounds,"
而我为什么受到邀请
and why was I invited?
我们在明尼苏达州做过这些
Uh, we did them in Minnesota.
实习生们轮流向他们的班级介绍案例
Interns take turns presenting on cases to their class.
这有助于他们的查房♥技能和未来讲课能力
It helps their skills for rounds and future lecture capabilities.
所以很有用
So it's good.
那我该做什么
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我想你可以在那里
Well, I thought you could be there
帮我提供反馈
to help me provide feedback.
听着 以后都会这样吗
Look, is this gonna be a thing?
每次我对项目做改动时都有人♥质♥疑我
Someone questions me every time I make a change to the program?
因为我认为这就是我被雇来的原因
Because I kinda thought that's why I was hired here.
听着 六个月前
Look, um, six months ago,
我想尽一切办法来挽救这个地方
I was trying everything I could to save this place.
我妻子身体不太好
My wife wasn't doing well.
我把梅瑞狄斯去明尼苏达州的事怪罪于你
I blamed you for Meredith going to Minnesota.
那时的我状态不好
I wasn't my best self.
我已经就此事向梅瑞狄斯道歉了
I've already apologized to Meredith about it.
我也应当向你道歉
And, um, well, you deserve the same.
对不起
I'm sorry.
感谢你 韦伯医生 真的很感谢 但...
I appreciate that, Dr. Webber, I do, but...
感觉你还有其他话想说
it does kinda feel like there's more here.
不不
Oh, no. N--
好吧 是的
Well, okay, yes.
这就不关我的事了
Um, it's none of my business,
我不太清楚你们俩之间发生了什么
and I'm not exactly sure what happened between the two of you,
但她值得我们为之工作
but, um, she's worth taking a job for.
如果这就是你工作的原因
If that's why you did it.
我也很荣幸能加入你的反馈
And I'd be honored to join you for feedback.
好的
Okay.
还有 马什
Oh, and, uh, Marsh, uh,
项目现在是你的了
program's yours now.
我还以为你要和恩都古医生一起手术呢
I thought you were getting to scrub in with Dr. Ndugu.
他妻子改时间了
His wife rescheduled it.
他和皮尔斯医生结婚了 显然有问题
He's married to Dr. Pierce, and there are clearly issues.
他们会对对方的直肠指手画脚吗
Ah, do they back-seat-drive each other's rectals?
这是什么委婉的说法吗
What is that a euphemism for?
没什么 我只是在阿尔特曼医生
Nothing. I literally just
和亨特医生那里经历过这种情况
experienced that with Dr. Altman and Dr. Hunt.
为什么大家都互相结婚
Why is everyone married to each other?
因为医生没有生活
Because doctors have no lives
也没有时间去认识普通人
and no time to meet normal people.
很好 诸事不顺
Great. Everything sucks.
截这只腿
不是这只
你是在用患者的腿和我调情吗
Are you flirting with me on a sick patient's leg?
不不不
No. No, no, no. No, no, no. No.
我不是在调情
Crap. No. That is not me flirting.
这是我作为一个老师在鼓励你
That is me being an encouraging teacher.
给予你帮助
Supportive.
以适当方式
In an appropriate way.
我没有在旁边画一个眨眼的表情或其他
Uh, I didn't put a winky face next to it or anything.
我真的不希望你截错腿
I-I genuinely don't want you to cut off the wrong leg.
请给我十号♥刀
Ten blade, please.
-发生了什么 -他刚刚开始呼吸非常困难
- What happened? - He just started breathing really hard,
然后发出了这种窒息的声音
then he made this choking sound.
-他死了吗 -他心脏骤停了
- Is he dead? - He's in cardiac arrest.
他需要插管
He needs to be intubated.
我该去叫阿尔特曼医生吗
Should I get Dr. Altman?
不 没时间了 彼得斯太太
No, there's no time. Mrs. Peters,
-我需要你到外面等候 -但哈罗德
- I need you to step outside. - But Harold--
我们会照顾好他的 好吗
We're gonna take care of him, okay?
-等等 你来操作吗 -不
- Wait, you're gonna do it? - Nope.
我来教你来操作
I'm gonna walk you through it now.
和我换个位置
Switch with me.
好 不要想太多 安田
Okay, don't over-think this, Yasuda.
确保你把所有需要用到的工具都准备好
Make sure you have everything ready that you need.
检测试管
Test the tube.
试管没什么问题 轮到管芯
Tube looks good. Stylet.
好的 抓住喉镜
Okay, grab the scope.
好 抓另一边
Okay. Other way.
-抱歉 -看声带
- Ah, sorry. - Visualize the cords.
-好的 -准备好了吗
- Okay. - Ready?
-是的 我看到声带了 -拿起试管 插♥进♥去
- Okay. I can see them. - Take the tube. Insert it.
我们没多少时间了 要一次过
We don't have much time here, so one fluid motion.
相信你对角度的直觉
Trust your instincts on the angle.
我穿过去了
I got it through.
上充气袋
Cuffs up.
开始鼓气
Let's start bagging.
情况如何
Well?
两侧均有呼吸音回响
Breath sounds on both sides.
-两侧均有呼吸音回响 -很好 安田
- Breath sounds on both sides. - Nice work, Yasuda.
呼吸道稳定
Airway is secured.
我们现在只需要恢复他的血液循环
All we need to do now is, uh, get his circulation back.
干得漂亮
Good job.
我申请了一个单人间
I requested a single room.
作为一个独生子长大
Grew up an only child
并有 或是曾有过社交焦虑症
and have-- or had-- social anxiety.
害怕见到新的面孔和大型派对
Dreaded meeting new people, large parties.
新生时每次我收到在标题中带有
Anytime I got an e-mail during orientation
"联谊"字样的邮件 我就会恐慌
with the word "mixer" in the subject line, I-I panicked.
然后学生服务部给我分配了一个室友
Then Student Services assigned me a roommate.
我差点就退学了
And I almost dropped out.
直到我遇见蔡斯
Till I met Chase.
我知道这听起来真的很奇怪
I know this is gonna sound really weird,
但你知道那些适合给应付不了人多场合的
but you know those emotional support animals
情感抚慰动物吗
for people who can't handle crowded places?
你在把他比作 一只狗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表