说你明白我的感受
Say you understand how I feel.
说你爱我 真的是
Say you love me and mean it.
说你尊重我 真的是
Say you respect me and mean it.
我尊重你 温斯顿
I respect you, Winston.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
他们抓住了那个司机
Hey. They caught the driver.
他们解除了对医院的封锁
They lifted the hospital lockdown,
如果你想让诊所再关闭几天
and if you wanna keep the clinic closed for a couple days,
大家都会理解
everyone would understand.
明天早上就开门
It'll be open tomorrow morning.
贝莉医生 这是布兰登·马伍德 蒂亚的丈夫
Dr. Bailey? This is Brandon Marwood, Tia's husband.
她能…
Is she...
她能活下来吗?
Is she gonna live?
-她很稳定 目前来看 -是吧?
-Well, she's stable. For now. -She is?
我们在给她输液 配合使用镇静剂
We are giving her fluid and putting her on sedation breaks
监测她的大脑功能
to monitor her brain function.
在她经历了这一切之后 不能打包票
After all that she's been through, there's no guarantees,
但我们希望她会醒过来
but we are hopeful that she will wake up.
蒂亚让我们看到了她的坚强和决心
If Tia has shown us anything today, it's she's strong and determined.
她一直都是
She always has been.
想进去和她坐一会儿吗?
Wanna go in, sit with her?
-可以 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
测试和算法并不能完全说明一切
Tests and algorithms don't tell the whole story.
它们只是时间的瞬间
They're snapshots in time.
对于我们遇到的每一个不确定性 并没有一张路线图
There's not a roadmap for every uncertainty we meet.
对于某些事情 我们只能静观其变
With some things, we just have to wait and see.
-蒂亚会醒来的 -希望如此
-Tia will wake up. -I hope so.
那个婴儿会离开 新生儿重症监护病房♥的
And that baby is gonna come out of the NICU.
我也希望
I hope that too.
你不必希望 因为我对我们俩有足够的希望
Well, you don't have to hope because I have enough hope for the both of us.
你需要钱或食物吗?
Well, you need anything? Money, food?
什么?
What?
我又不是去上大学
I'm not going off to college.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
现在该收拾一下残局然后回去工作了
Time to sweep up the glass and get back to work.
路上一定要当心
Please be safe out there.
我们必须从内心深处
We have to reach down inside ourselves
找到最后一点力量
and find that last piece of strength...
蒂亚 我就在这里 宝贝 我就在这里 你能听到我吗?
Tia. Tia, Tia, Tia. I'm right here, baby. I'm right here. Can you hear me?
他…他…没事吗?
Is he... is he... is he okay?
康纳挺好的 他没事 宝贝
No, Connor's okay. He's okay, baby.
你已经…看到他了?
You've... seen him?
看到了
I saw him.
他太可爱了
He is so beautiful, baby.
他太可爱了
He's so beautiful.
你不要再憋在心里
You don't have to hold it in anymore.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
即使它很难找到
...as impossible as it can be to find.
我们必须振作起来 迎接这个机会
We have to rise to meet the occasion.
有人想见你
Someone wanted to meet you.
嗨 康纳
Hi, Connor.
嗨 我的宝贝
Hi, my sweet love.
我们必须振作起来继续前进
We have to rise to keep going.
《实习医生格蕾》
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表