I'm just saying. We're five feet away.
我们可以加入他们
We could join them.
杰西卡·霍尔 22岁 特发性肺纤维化
Jessica Hall, 22, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis,
她一直在等待做双肺移植 今天在这里...
has been waiting for a bilateral lung transplant and is here today--
抱歉
Uh... Sorry. Um...
她为什么在这里?
Why is she here?
对
Right. Uh...
她今天在这里接受 来自定向捐献者的单肺移植手术
She's here today for a single lung transplant from a directed donor.
她肯定不应该继续等下去吗?
Are you sure she shouldn't stay on the list?
等两个肺而不是一个?
Hold out for two lungs rather than the one?
她已经等了两年 但没有匹配的
She's been on the list for two years without matching,
她的病情正在恶化
and her condition is worsening.
单肺会有助于防止她 身体状况恶化导致心脏衰竭
A single lung will help prevent her from deteriorating into heart failure.
你生气只是因为RJ的相匹配
You're just mad RJ's the match.
有个周日吃晚餐时 我男友提出要救我
My boyfriend offers to save my life over a Sunday dinner,
而她却问他是否最终完成了他的学位
and she answers by asking if he's finally finished his degree.
我们都是女权主义研究专业的
We're both feminist studies majors.
男人学这个只是为了要认识女人
Men only major in that to meet women.
只管说!
Go ahead, say it!
-我...是的 -你有性别歧视
-I'm a-- Yeah. Mm-hmm. -You're sexist.
如果他不学这个
And if he didn't major in that,
我们就不会相遇 我今天也做不了肺移植手术
we would have never met, and I wouldn't be getting a lung today.
是吗?他在哪里?
Are you? Where is he?
谁会手术迟到?
Who's late to surgery?
外科医生 这事常发生
Surgeons, actually. Happens all the time.
也许没那么经常
Uh, maybe not that much.
我相信他很快就会来的 没有他我们是不会开始的
Well, I'm sure he'll be here soon. We're not gonna start without him.
显而易见
Well, obviously.
亚当斯 他到的时候通知我们
Adams, let us know when he arrives.
我们从何时开始重新安排分诊顺序?
When did we reorganize our triage orders?
是谁把我们的病人这样分类?
and who categorized our patients this way?
是的 应该是我
Yeah, that might have been me.
上周我在急诊室
I was running the E.R. last week
根据我们楼上心脏科的做法 之前的操作不太正确
and they weren't quite right according to how we do it upstairs in cardio.
你有确认过
Oh, did you check and see
如果在楼下的创伤科 这些操作相当正确?
if it was quite right for us down here in the trauma department?
好啦 大家注意
Okay, everyone listen up.
为了防止出现任何混淆
Just in case there's any confusion.
我重新成为创伤科主任
I am back as chief of trauma.
想知道还有什么恢复了吗?我过去做事的方式
Do you wanna know what else is back? The way I used to do things.
我想回到以前的分流程序
And I wanna return to our old triage protocols
并恢复我以前的归档方法
and revert back to my old filing systems.
有任何问题 评论和担心吗?
Any questions, comments, concerns?
嘿
Hey.
纳吉医生每周五请我们吃午餐
Dr. Ndugu bought us lunch on Fridays.
那会继续吗?
Will that continue?
我很乐意让纳吉医生
Huh. Well... I'd be happy to let Dr. Ndugu
继续在周五请你们所有人吃午餐
continue to buy you all lunch on Fridays.
好 给你找张床 我们可以检查一下你的病史
Okay. Let's get you into a bed.
好 给你找张床 我们可以检查一下你的病史
and we can go over your medical history.
贝莉主任
Chief Bailey.
不再是主任了 马库斯 只是医生
Not chief any more, Marcus. Just doctor.
无所谓 外面有一些抗♥议♥者
Either way, we've got some protesters outside.
他们试图堵住入口
They're trying to block the entrance.
总有那么几个
There's always a few.
-他们通常是和平的 -解释一下和平
-They're usually peaceful. -Define peaceful.
(堕胎会杀死孩子!)
(保护我们未出生的孩子)
堕胎不是方案
祈祷结束堕胎
《实习医生》
米林
Millin.
-你呼纳吉了吗?-我以为你回创伤科了
-Did you page Ndugu? -I thought you were back running trauma.
是到胸部的钝性外伤
It's a blunt trauma to the chest.
-那我应该...?-5分钟前就该呼心脏科
-So I should...? -Page cardio five minutes ago.
拍个胸片待命
Get a chest-ray on standby.
通知CT 我们可能需要插队
Let CT know that we may need to jump the line,
告诉手术室可能有个新患者
and let the O.R. floor know that we may have a new patient.
-好 -谢谢
-Right. -Thank you.
好啦
Okay.
-什么情况?-瑞安·詹金斯 24岁 车祸
-What do we got? -Ryan Jenkins, 24, MVC.
胸部和腹部有钝性创伤 多处肋骨骨折
Blunt trauma to the chest and abdomen, multiple rib fractures.
对他进行了夹板固定
The patient is splinting
他的血氧饱和度在90左右
and his oxygen saturation's in the low 90s.
我...只要...
Just... I just...
我...只要...
I... just...
没关系 保存体力 把他送进去 走吧
It's okay. Save your strength. Okay? Let's get him inside. Let's go.
好
Okay. Marni Young?
玛尼·杨?
Okay. Marni Young?
你放对地方了
You're in the right place.
你来这里是要做...
And you're here for a...
药物流产?
medical abortion.
你第几周了?
How many weeks are you?
Oh, 34.
已经很不舒服了
And already very uncomfortable.
我不愿去想40周的感觉
I don't want to think about how 40 weeks feels.
好吧 药物流产通常要在前10周做
Okay, uh, well, you know medical abortions are done in the first ten weeks.
你也不可能进行手术流产
And even a surgical abortion is not gonna happen for you.
不是的 是我要做
No. No, no, no. Okay, it's for me.
我需要做流产 6个星期
I need the abortion. Six weeks.
谢天谢地
-Oh, thank God. -Oh.
安德拉是我的后盾
Andra's my support system.
我们是最好的朋友 相隔两天出生
We're best friends. Born two days apart.
我们的妈妈是在分娩教育课上认识的
Our moms met in Lamaze class.
现在我们都怀孕了 但我不想怀孕
And now we're both pregnant. Except I don't want to be.
所以我们来这里
So here we are.
我带来了零食 电影 和纸牌游戏 所以我们准备好了
I brought snacks and movies and card games.
我带来了零食 电影 和纸牌游戏 所以我们准备好了
So, we're ready.
好 我们只需要做个快速的身体♥检♥查
Great. Alright, we're just gonna do a quick physical exam.
然后我们会给你药
And then we'll get your medication.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
这家诊所杀人!
This clinic kills!
这家诊所杀人!
This clinic kills.
这要持续一天吗?
Is that gonna go on all day?
这家诊所杀人!
This clinic kills. This clinic kills.
嘿 贝莉
Hey, Bailey.
嘿 当我连续给你打了8次电♥话♥ 那就是说要接电♥话♥
Hey, when I call you eight times in a row, it means pick up.
对不起 我和理查 想要解决一个预算问题
Sorry. Richard and I are trying to fix a budget situation.
那先帮我解决我的问题
Well, help me with my situation first.
这里 有纠察员
Here. We have picketers.
多少?
How many?
很多 是我的错
A lot. And it's my fault.
他们来这里是因为我
They're here for me.
我不知道他们是怎么找到我的
I don't know how they figured out where I am.
我确实转了两次机 我没有开紧急医疗服务车
And I did change planes, twice. I didn't take the PRT.
我关上了
My... my locations are off
-手♥机♥的定位 -不是你的问题 艾迪
-on my phone. -It is not on you, Addy.
听着 保安希望我们关闭诊所
Look, um, security wants us to close the clinic.
多久?
How long?
我们建议一整天
We recommend the day.
不 那是几十人... 那是几十个病人
No. That is dozens-- That's dozens of patients.
外面有一百个人
There's a hundred people out there.
那就叫增援部队来控制人群
Well then, call in reinforcements for crowd control!
你要我们做什么?
What do you want us to do, Altman?
危机应对方案在第二层
Crisis protocol is on the second shelf.
继续开放 找后援 随时向我报告
Stay open. Call for back-up and keep me posted.
继续开放 找后援 随时向我报告
Got it. Hey, keep your ringer on! -Yeah.
-别静音! -好
Got it. Hey, keep your ringer on! -Yeah.
好 你听到她说的了 去找后援
Okay, you heard her. Call for back-up.
亚当斯还没上传扫描结果?
Adams still hasn't uploaded the scans?
是的 稍等一下 也许系统比较慢
Yeah, well, give it a minute. Maybe the system's being sluggish.
还是他太慢
Or he is.
对不起 我累了
I'm sorry. I'm tired.
没事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表