It's not like that.
而且说实话 我并不想
And honestly, I'm getting a little tired
跟别人解释我们的关系
of having to explain this to people.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
林肯医生救了我一命 所以我也许应该给他让路
I owe my life to Dr. Lincoln so I should probably get out his way.
但他花了好几年时间才搞清楚 我在短短几分钟内就明白的事
But he's had years to figure out what I did in just minutes.
你是一个了不起的女性 乔·威尔森医生
You are an amazing woman, Dr. Jo Wilson.
几周后
And in a few weeks,
当我不需要连着所有这些机器时
when I'm not hooked up to all these machines,
你不再是我的医生
and you're no longer my doctor,
我会让你神魂颠倒 因为那是你应该得到的
I am going to sweep you off your feet like you deserve.
我应该去看看我其他的病人
I should check on my other patients.
没错 你一直和我唠唠叨叨 我需要休息了
Good. You're chattin' my ear off and I need to rest.
斯凯医生去重症监护室 阿基拉斯凯医生去重症监护室
Dr. Sky to the NICU. Dr. Akira Sky to the NICU.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的 准备好打败癌症然后回去工作
Ready, yes. Ready to kick cancer's ass and go back to work.
对
That's right.
当我决定做乳♥房♥♥切除手术 而不是肿块切除手术时
I took a couple of days off when I decided on the mastectomy
我请假要多休息几天 -好
instead of the lumpectomy. -Good.
至少这样
But at least this way,
我不需要一周五天的辐射 -对
I don't need radiation five days a week. -Right.
你好吗 你要来分享些八卦吗
How are you? You here to spill more tea?
希望不用 今天有一场失败的婚礼已经够了
Let's hope not. A failed wedding is enough for one day.
对
All right.
话说得太早了
Oh, spoke too soon.
在康复过程中 我会检查你的情况
I'll check on you in recovery.
好 -好
Okay. -All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 -特雷在这里
Hi. -Trey's here.
在这里 在这个医院里 这里 现在吗
Here, as in, this hospital, here? Now?
他是作为患者被送进来的 在创伤一号♥...
He came in as a patient in trauma one--
天哪
Oh, my God.
只是一场小的车祸 胳膊可能骨折...
It's just a minor car accident with a possible arm fracture--
糟了
Crap!
西蒙妮 并不严重
Simone, it's minor!
伯奇菲尔德医生去儿科 贝尼塔伯奇菲尔德医生去儿科
Dr. Burchfield to pediatrics. Dr. Benita Burchfield to pediatrics.
血管加压剂似乎在起作用
The pressors seem to be working.
马克斯情况稳定
Max is stable.
目前
For now.
她坐在那里说话
She was sitting there talking
然后突然间 她就不能呼吸了
and then all of a sudden she couldn't breathe.
我必须在一瞬间做出决定
And I had to make a split-second decision.
而我选择了挽救她的生命
And I chose to save her life.
生命
Life?
看看她
I mean, look at her!
这对她并不是生命
That's not life for her.
事实上她不认为这是生命
In fact, she considers that not life
她甚至已经起草了法律文件
to the degree that she had legal papers drawn up
并在上面签了字
and then she signed them.
这在她的病历上 在她房♥间里的板子上
It's in her chart, it's on a board in her room,
在她的手环上 这不是由你来选择
it's on her bracelet. It is not for you to choose.
你有想到你把我置于何种境地吗
Do you have any idea the position that you've put me in?
如果我们不能拔管
If we can't extubate,
我必须决定是否要装上一根气管
I'll have to decide whether we put in trach.
或者喂食管
Or a feeding tube.
如果那不起作用
And if that doesn't work,
我可能必须要决定拔掉她的管子 她是这个世界上
I might have to decide to unplug my favorite person in the world.
我最爱的人
她在哪里 她在这里吗
Where is she? Is she here?
让我们完成对你的评估
Just let us finish assessing you.
特雷 你的左肱骨有粉碎性骨折
Trey, you have a left comminuted humeral fracture.
需要使用一块板子
It's gonna require a plate in order to--
来对骨骼进行校准和稳定
Align and stabilize the bone.
我还能不能做手术
Can I still operate or not?
他在巴尔的摩做第二年的外科住院医
He's a second-year surgical resident in Baltimore.
这是你的惯用手吗
Is this your dominant hand?
不是 -你会没事的
No. -You'll be fine.
到时候我们就会知道你的恢复情况
We'll know more about your recovery once we get in there.
对
Yeah.
情况可能会不太妙
This could be bad.
特雷 对不起
Trey, I'm so sorry.
你们俩认识 -不要问
You two know each other? -Don't ask.
是因为他 对吗
It's because of him, isn't it?
特雷 -混♥蛋♥
Trey-- -Piece of crap!
嘿
Hey! Hey, hey!
那是我的惯用手
That's my dominant hand.
大多数人认为阿尔茨海默氏症
Most people believe that Alzheimer's is related
是与脑内淀粉样斑块的形成有关
to the formation of amyloid plaque in the brain.
这些人是指该领域的顶级科学家吗
People, as in, the top scientists in the field.
你是说那些嗓门最大的人
You mean the people with the loudest voices.
他们会羞辱那些相信
And they will shame anyone who believes any other theory
斑块理论以外其他理论的人
other than the plaque theory.
而这正是大部分资金的去向
And that's where most of the funding goes.
而唯一被批准的药物 是减少斑块的药物
And the only meds that are approved are meds that reduce plaque.
而这些药物应该是减少斑块
And those meds are supposedly reducing the plaque.
这难道不是一件好事吗
Woop! Is that not a good thing?
可以是好的
Well, it would be,
如果我们能够相信所有发表的东西
if we could trust everything that's being published.
我遇到一位年轻的神经科学家 他来自田纳西州
I met a young neuroscientist out of Tennessee,
他发现了图像篡改的证据
and he found evidence of image-tampering
在一些主要报纸上
in some of the leading papers.
她还要做多久 我需要去颁奖
How long is she gonna do this? I need to present an award.
梅莉迪丝 你上次睡觉是什么时候
Meredith, when's the last time you slept?
杰克逊必须去伦敦处理一场危机
Well, Jackson had to go to London to manage a crisis,
所以我把你们都叫到这里 因为你们比其他任何人
so I called all of you here, because you all know me better
都更了解我
than anyone else does.
在告诉其他人之前 我需要先跟你们谈一下
And I need to run this past you before I tell anyone else.
你要跟我们谈什么
Run what past us?
可能是我关于 阿尔茨海默氏症的新理论
My possible new theory on Alzheimer's.
让我给你们看更多的数据
Let me show you more data.
感谢上帝 温斯顿 能帮我吗
Oh, thank God. Winston! Winston. Hey. Can you help me?
我试着系好我的裙子 梅雷迪思一直给我发短♥信♥
I'm trying to fasten my dress, and Meredith keeps texting me.
你看起来...
You look...
那是一件裙子
That's a dress.
还有你的头发
And your hair.
哇 -你也不赖
Wow. -Wow yourself.
帮我
Um, here.
好
Yeah.
恭喜
Congratulations.
心脏科主任
Chief of Cardio.
前主任给我留下了一个烂摊子
Yeah, well, the previous chief left me a disorganized mess.
时间表由外科医生进行颜色编码
Schedule's color-coded by surgeon.
大回合的主题定到明年
Grand rounds topics are set until next year,
可能的案例研究按程序标记
possible case studies are labeled by procedure, so...
是的 -这是一个灾难
Yeah. -It's a catastrophe.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道我喜欢天行者团队
You know I'm Team Skywalker.
为什么我觉得接下来 会有一个“但是”
Why do I sense there's a "but" coming?
我刚刚得到第二次机会 并开始进入佳境
I just got a second chance and hit my stride,
主任尊重我
the chief respects me,
我不需要被卷入一场
and I don't need to get dragged out into a fight
你和格里菲斯之间的争吵
over you and Griffith.
我是那个被打的人
Well, I'm the one that got punched.
现在我不能住在一个 人们经常吵架的房♥子里
And I can't live in a house where people are fighting.
我将再次与一对恋人一起工作和生活
I'm gonna be working and living with a couple again.
就像在大学里一样
Just like in college.
好吧
Okay.
所以我们需要一些基本规则
So we need some ground rules.
共享区域不能发生性行为
No sex in shared spaces.
公共区域不能有性行为的痕迹
No remnants of sex in shared spaces.
不准有噪音什么的 因为每晚我至少需要
No auditory anything because I need at least
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表