-Scary? -Abject terror is more like it.
欢迎来到新生儿重症监护病房♥
Welcome to the NICU.
什么是硬脑膜缝合的最佳方法?
What's the best approach for dural sutures?
你知道硬脑膜缝合的最佳方法吗?
Do you know the best approach for dural suturing?
你没事的 答案是连续缝合
Oh, no, you're fine. And it's continuous sutures.
我想问你个问题 你为什么和一个90岁老人住一起?
I got a question for you. Why do you live with a 90-year-old?
玛克辛81岁 我和她的孙子在医学院是朋友
Maxine is 81, and I was friends with her grandson in med school.
她主动提出要转租给我她多余的房♥间
She offered to sublet me her extra room
只需支付其他任何地方1/3的租金
for a third of what I would pay anywhere else.
她做的丸子汤很好吃
She also makes amazing matzo ball soup.
而且我不必担心晚回家时要保持安静
And I don't have to worry about being quiet when I come home late
因为她晚上不戴助听器 这是双赢
because she takes her hearing aids out at night. It's a win-win.
嗨
Hi.
她的膝盖没事吗?
So her knee is okay?
根据X光检查 没有骨折的迹象
According to the X-ray, there's no sign of a fracture.
-跟你说了 -但是
-Told ya. -However, there is
有大量积液
a lot of fluid build-up.
我想取个样本来排除 化脓性关节炎的可能性
I'd like to take a sample to rule out septic arthritis.
能看一下吗?
Can I take a look?
你想看什么都可以
You can look at anything you want.
嘿 放松点 诺玛
Hey. Easy, Norma.
看在上帝的份上 诺玛 朱尔丝总是跟我说
For God's sake, Norma, Jules tells me all the time.
我们不能再这样说话了
We can't talk like that anymore.
你看到他了吗?
Have you seen him?
你怎么看 医生?这些冰棒棍
What do you think, doc? These popsicle sticks
在我当鼓乐队指挥时
got me all the way to the State Championship
帮我一路进入州锦标赛
back in my majorette days.
诺玛比我差
Norma's worse than me.
你们准备好学习如何进行关节抽液?
Okay. You ready to learn how to aspirate a knee?
当然啦
Absolutely.
我来吧 有脑震荡的去后面
I'll do it. Concussions to the back.
我们现在要抽液
Okay. We're gonna tap the knee now.
我好像跟他啪啪啪
I'd like to tap that.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好啦
Okay.
-奥特曼主任 可以和你一起走吗?-如果你走得够快
-Chief Altman, can I walk with you? -If you can walk fast.
你今天怎么撑下来的?对于主任 今天肯定令人抓狂
How are you holding up today? Today must be a crazy day to be chief.
西雅图警♥察♥局和医院保安 每分钟向我通报情况
I've got Seattle PD and hospital security briefing me every minute,
为每个可能的威胁做准备
planning for every possible threat.
你知道 我善于应对危机
You know, I'm really good in a crisis,
但不管你参加过多少次战役 它永远不会变得更容易
but no matter how many times you've been in literal warfare, it never gets easier.
另外我已经几个小时没吃东西了
Also, I haven't eaten in hours.
如果再有人 提及“风险评估”或“责任”
And if one more person mentions "risk assessment" or "liability,"
我可能会离开这里再也不回来了
I might just walk out of here and never come back.
不过我感觉好些了 谢谢你的关心
Though I'm kind of feeling better. Thanks for asking.
是的 我其实是想要 问你对某事的看法
Yeah, I was actually going to ask your advice about something.
《健全科学》的文章今天出来了
So, the Sound Science article came out today,
关于部分心脏移植
about the partial heart transplant...
恭喜!等事情平静下来后 我很想拜读一下
Congratulations. I'm looking forward to reading it once things calm down.
也许跳过他们引用我的话的部分
Maybe skip the part where they quoted me saying that
我提到我组建了一个高技能助手团队
I assembled a team of highly-skilled assistants,
包括我丈夫温斯顿·纳吉医生
including my husband, Dr. Winston Ndugu.
你是那么说的?
Did you say that?
我也说他是一位技术精湛的外科医生
I also said that he's a highly skilled surgeon
我们都付出了努力 但他们并没有写
and that it was a 50-50 effort, but they didn't put that.
看起来好像都是你的功劳 对你丈夫是种伤害
So now it looks like you're taking all the credit and insulting your husband.
-没错 -我怎么帮你解决这个问题?
-Exactly. -How can I help you out with this?
医院可以要求更正吗?拜托
Can the hospital ask for a correction? Please.
如果这不紧急 我不会问的
I wouldn't ask if this wasn't urgent.
好的 我会给公♥关♥部门打个电♥话♥
Okay, I will put a call in to the PR department
一旦我熬过这一天
once I get through today
但是 皮尔斯 你真的应该和你丈夫谈谈
but, Pierce, you really should talk to your husband.
我和欧文几个月没有说话 我们差点就分手了
Owen and I didn't talk for months, and it nearly broke us.
不要等待医院来发表声明
Do not wait for the hospital to issue a statement.
好 开始吧 对不起 我迟到了
Okay, let's get started. Sorry, I'm late.
哎
劳驾
Excuse me.
外面那么乱 看看她
All that chaos outside, and look at her.
毫不在意 沉着冷静
Not a care in the world, just putting ears on a potato.
真的改变了你的观点 对吗?
Really shifts your perspective, doesn't it?
她怎么样了?
How's she doing?
她是艾蒂森
Well, it's Addison.
她谁也不听 包括她自己的身体
She isn't listening to anyone, including her own body,
只要她能照顾病人
as long as she can take care of a patient.
但我知道她很痛苦 因为她咬着嘴唇
But I know she's in pain because she's biting her lip,
她这样做是因为
which is something that she does
她想分散自己对某事的注意力
when she's trying to distract herself from something.
我知道她对你来说很重要
I know she means a lot to you.
不仅仅是很重要
A lot doesn't describe it.
我觉得老天爷都感到难过
I think the universe felt badly
当我和我的三个亲生姐妹合不来
when I got stuck with my three biological sisters,
所以它最终给了我 艾蒂森 梅莉迪丝和玛姬
so it eventually gave me Addison, and Meredith, and Maggie.
他们需要我去重症监护室
They need me in the ICU.
去吧
Go.
我可以留下来 我会观察她的活动范围
I can stay. I'll observe her range of motion,
并留意她咬嘴唇的事
and keep an eye out for the lip bite.
她仍然需要做 后续的X光检查 核磁共振
She still needs that follow-up X-ray, MRI,
和另一个神经血管检查
and another neurovascular exam.
艾美莉雅…我会照顾好她
Amelia... I've got her.
安田医生
Dr. Yasuda?
安田 你没事吧?
Yasuda, are you okay?
我感觉不太好
I don't think I am.
-代谢失调 -她的脾脏破了
Decompensating. Her spleen's shattered.
肝脏有多次撕裂伤
Multiple lacerations to the liver as well.
准备做脾切除术 进行冷冻处理
Let's prep for a splenectomy and give her cryo.
你知道她是第一个申请那个职位的人
You know, she was our very first applicant for the fellowship?
我记得在面试的时候 你告诉她我们很担心
I remember. In the interview, you told her we were concerned
她怀孕可能会给她带来挑战
her pregnancy could make the timing challenging
因为她要一路从田纳西州过来
because she was coming all the way from Tennessee.
她却说“我即将成为一个母亲
Then she said, "I'm about to become a mother,
还有什么比这更具有挑战性?“
what could be more challenging than that?"
没人想到会有这种事情发生
No one could've seen this coming, Bailey.
她的项目并不要求她来这里
Coming here wasn't a requirement of her program.
但她还是来了 尽管怀孕了
But she came anyway, while pregnant.
因为她想帮助其他的孕妇
Because she wanted to help other pregnant women.
今天她成为了一名母亲
And today she became a mother.
这是我们的患者 这是我们要救的人
That's our patient. That's who we're saving.
她快不行了!
She's coding.
挺住 蒂亚
Come on, Tia.
-挂更多的新鲜冰冻血浆 -移♥动♥脾脏
-Hang more FFP. -Moving the spleen.
贝莉医生 找你的 是蒂亚的丈夫
Dr. Bailey, it's yours. It's Tia's husband.
会在可能的时候给他打电♥话♥ 她到处都在流血
Okay. We'll call him when we can. She's still bleeding everywhere.
她的身体不能凝结或充氧
Her body can't clot or oxygenate.
肝脏仍在渗出液体 我需要更多时间来控制这些出血
Liver's still oozing. I just need a little more time to control these bleeders.
-贝莉医生?-静音
-Dr. Bailey? -Silence it.
-我来 -怎么样?
-I'm on it. -How are we, Knox?
她严重酸中毒 碱性失衡值为-10 要用凝血酸
She's severely acidotic. Base deficit is minus ten. I'm giving TXA.
她的鼻胃管里有血
There's blood in her NGT.
她的体温迅速下降 杭特医生
Her temperature's dropping fast, Dr. Hunt.
在楼下时她没有放弃 我不会在这里放弃
She didn't give up downstairs, I'm not giving up in here.
如果我们继续 她不会从这个手术室活着出来
If we continue operating, she won't make it out of this O.R.
她酸中毒 体温过低 有凝血症
Look, she's acidotic, hypothermic and coagulopathic.
带她去重症监护室 让她休息一下
Let's take her to the ICU and give her a break.
好吧 收拾一下 给我尽可能多的腹腔垫
Fine, let's pack her. Give me as much lap pads as we have.
快点!
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我有个患者马上就要生了 所以我…
I-- I have a patient in six centimeters, so I...
-你要走了 -我要走了
-You have to go. -I have to go.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
产房♥
凯茜 你怎么样?
Hey, Cathy...
寒冷有助于你回到当下
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表