but you can go and sit with him
只要你穿好病号♥服戴好手套
so long as we get you gowned and gloved.
-谢谢 -好
- Thank you. - Okay.
由于接触病菌 我们都需要
We'll all need to be on a four-day regimen
进行四天的预防性抗生素培养
of prophylactic antibiotics due to the exposure.
-米林怎么样 -我不清楚
- How's Millin? - I don't know.
好吧 蔡斯患有无法控制的凝血病
Okay, well, Chase had uncontrollable coagulopathy.
你们任何一个人都会想努力控制住流血
Any one of you would have struggled to control that bleeding.
所以去陪陪她
So be there for her,
因为换成是你犯错了
because when it's you that makes the mistake--
-我不会 -你会的 当你犯错时
- I won't. - You wil and when you do,
那些人是唯一理解你的人
those people are the only people who will understand.
现在就麻木还太早 格里菲思
It's too early to go numb, Griffith.
如果我不太会安慰人呢
What if I'm not the comforting type?
当你遇到这么一天时一定有什么
Surely there must be something that makes you feel better
能让你感觉好点
when you have a day like that.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
这是医院里唯一一处好闻的地方
It's the only place in the hospital that smells good.
像薄荷糖
Like peppermint.
是桉树
It's eucalyptus.
填充玩具也好软
Stuffed animals are pretty soft, too.
请进
Come in.
-你叫我吗 -对 我就是...
- You paged? - Yeah. I just, uh--
我想要核对一下这个
I wanted to go over this budget request
"午餐分享会"的预算
for the, um, "Lunch & Learns."
-什么是午餐分享会 -通常是部门
- What is a Lunch & Learn? - Well, the department
每星期为实习生安排一次固定的午餐时间
provides the interns protected time for lunch once a week,
会有主治医生轮流做讲座
and rotating attendings will lecture.
你现在真的想谈这个吗
You really want to talk about this right now?
你要去什么地方吗
Do you have somewhere else to be?
为什么看上去好像你在生我的气
Why does it seem like you're mad at me?
我没有
I'm not.
自从你来到这也没和我说过两个字
You haven't said two words to me since you've been here.
我还以为 你来了之后
I thought, since you were here--
就是这样 你...你以为什么
That's just it. Wha-- You thought what?
我需要你说清楚 梅瑞狄斯
I-I kind of need you to say it here, Meredith.
你需要我说什么
You need me to say what?
太好了 你们两位都在
Great, you're both here.
我们正在讨论事情
We're in the middle of something right now.
我没法在泰迪手下工作
I can't work for Teddy.
-这才一天 -都一周了
- It's been a day. - It's been a week.
但不管怎样 我口头指导了一位实习生插管
But anyway, I talked an intern through an intubation today,
我很擅长带学生
and I was pretty damn good at it,
所以接下来的6个月让我当老师吧
so let me be a teacher for these next six months.
这样我才能真正帮上忙
That's how I can be helpful.
我不会耽误主治医生的工作
I won't keep attendings away from their own services,
施密特也不会忙得不可开交
and Schmitt won't be run into the ground.
让我为你工作吧 我会教检测
Let me work for you. I'll teach labs,
各种技术 缝合 任何东西
skills, sutures, anything.
我就是你的老师人选
I'm your guy to teach.
因为我没法在我妻子的
Because I cannot stand in that E.R.
虎视眈眈下在急诊室工作
with my wife looking over my shoulder,
那样只会发生可怕的事
or only something terrible will happen.
为了挽救我的婚姻 尼克·马什 请救救我
So save my marriage, Nick Marsh. Please, save me.
可以吧
Okay?
-当然可以 -好的 谢谢
- Sure. - Okay. Thank you.
感谢你们花时间听我说
Thank you for your time.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
如果你不同意这些变动 请告诉我
If you disagree with any of the changes, let me know.
尼克 尼克
Nick. Nick!
听着 我没时间这样来回折腾 梅瑞狄斯
Look, I don't have time for all this back and forth, Meredith.
鉴于人们常像这样不请自来
And based on the way people just walk on in here,
你也没这个时间
neither do you.
晚安
Good night.
我变麻木了
I went numb.
住院医师项目被叫停 我们的一名患者去世
The program shut down, and we lost a patient.
而你当时没支持我
And you didn't have my back.
你知道我的生命中失去了多少人
You know how many people I've lost in my life.
当看到你离开
And when I watched you walk away,
我想我失去你了 所以我变麻木了
and I thought I lost you, then I went numb.
所以我6个月没给你打电♥话♥
That's why I didn't call you for six months.
当在手术通道看到你时 我...
An then when I saw you in the surgical corridor, I...
我又重新有了感觉
I could feel again.
我知道自己还爱着你
I know I'm still in love with you.
我知道我的生活很疯狂
I know my life is crazy.
我知道我没法阻止人们
And I know I can't stop people
每隔5分钟就走进来
from coming in the door every five minutes
打断我在做的所有事
and interrupting absolutely everything I do.
但我知道我爱你
But I do know that I love you.
所以假如这就是你需要听到的
So if that's what you need to hear,
你想听多少遍我就说多少遍
I'll say it, as many times as you need to hear it.
我能带你去吃晚餐吗
Can I take you to dinner?
让我带你去吃晚餐吧
Let me take you to dinner.
不行
No.
不行吗
No?
但你可以带我去参加
But you can take me
佐拉的太平洋西北学者比赛展示
to Zola's presentation for the Pacific Northwest Scholars.
我去
I'm in.
好的
Okay.
今晚见
See you tonight.
全身的每个部位都有压力
Tension exists throughout the entire body.
它如何影响你 取决于你如何管控它
How it affects you depends on how you manage it.
-干什么 -一种应对机制
- Why? - It's a coping mechanism.
阿姆斯特丹的一项研究表明
There was a study out of Amsterdam that said
当人们抚摸毛绒玩具时
when people touch stuffed animals,
尤其假如他们很自卑
especially if they have low self-esteem,
这样能帮助缓解焦虑
it helps relieve anxiety.
我不自卑
I don't have low self-esteem.
我今天给患者插管了
I intubated a patient today.
亚当斯也不自卑
Neither does Adams.
他和神经科主任谢博德医生上♥床♥了
He's sleeping with Dr. Shepherd, chief of neuro.
-什么 我... -这让我好受多了
- What? I... - Well, it makes me feel better.
我没有 你为什么这么认为
I'm not. Why-- Why-- Why would you think that?
我看见你俩一起从值班室出来
Uh, I saw you two coming out of the on-call room together,
在走廊窃窃私语
whispering in the halls.
除非你有不同的解释
Unless you have a different explanation?
天啊
Geez.
毛绒玩具每人请给我12美金
Oh, everyone owes me $12 for the stuffed animals.
-不要 -谁会送人礼物
- Nope. - Who gives people a present
然后又让人付钱的
then asks them to pay for it?
我更喜欢猫
I'm more of a cat person.
有些人能通过深呼吸
Some people can self-regulate
冥想和运动来自我调节
by breathing, meditation, exercise.
他们会想出许多办法帮助自己对抗压力
They develop tools that help them fight the stress
降低压力带来的痛苦
and reduce the pain it causes.
在明尼苏达州诊所工作期间
While at the Clinic in Minnesota,
格蕾医生曾进行过6项不同的临床试验
Dr. Grey conducted six different clinical trials
这些实验有助于推动肝病相关
that helped lead to advances in cellular regeneration
细胞再生的研究
related to liver disease.
她开启了第7次临床试验 但很遗憾 未能完成
She began a seventh, but she unfortunately never completed it
因为她开始表现出
because she started exhibiting signs
早发性阿尔兹海默症的症状
of early onset Alzheimer's disease.
早...
Early--
早发性阿尔兹海默症是...
Early onset Alzheimer's disease can be a...
-但不是所有人都能如此 -是...
- But not all people are wired that way. - Be a...
早发性阿尔兹海默症是种可遗传性疾病...
Early onset Alzheimer's can be a genetic illness in which...
阿尔兹海默症可...
Alzheimer's can be a...
可遗传 这意味着...
Um, it's genetic, which means...
有些人会感觉彻底被压力打倒
Some people feel completely overwhelmed by it.
-有点不对劲 -可遗传 意味着...
- Something's wrong. - It's genetic. It means...
意味着我妈和姨妈也会得这个病
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表