that would save thousands of patients?
你在这里已经开始做了 和温斯顿
You've already started doing that here, with Winston.
我很遗憾你不高兴 但我不打算道歉...
I hate that you're upset, but I'm not going to apologize--
玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 请你到护士站来一下
Dr. Margaret Pierce, can you please come to the nurses' station
-在二楼 拜托 -我想...
-on the first floor, please? -I guess...
-玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 -我们以后再谈
-Dr. Margaret Pierce... -We'll talk later.
到二楼护士站
...can you please come to first floor nurses' station...
女士 你不可以...
Ma'am, you are not allowed--
玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生
Dr. Margaret Pierce, can you please
-请到护士站 -把电♥话♥给我
-come to the nurses' station... -Please give me the phone.
-保安马上到 -在二楼
-Security is on their way. -...on the first floor.
时间越长
And the longer we do this,
-就越... -天哪 我来了
-the longer it will-- -Oh, my God. I'm here.
二层
First floor--
为什么这个人不停地呼我
Why am I being paged on repeat by someone
她都不在这里工作?
who doesn't even work here?
-对不起 皮尔斯医生 -她抓住电♥话♥
-We're so sorry, Dr. Pierce. -She grabbed the phone.
-我们叫了保安 -皮尔斯医生!
-And we called security. -Dr. Pierce!
忠实粉丝 这是诺拉 她有纵隔肿块综合征
Big fan. This is Nola. She has mediastinal mass syndrome
因为巨大的胸腺瘤 已完全侵占了她的心脏
due to the large thymoma which has completely taken over her heart.
格里菲斯医生
Uh... Dr. Griffith...
把她们带到楼上的一个房♥间 这样我可以做出正确的诊断
get them upstairs in a room, so I can do a proper consult.
但千万不要再以这种方式进入医院
But do not ever come into a hospital again that way,
否则你们会很快被赶出去
or you'll be quickly escorted out.
我以为你要走了
I thought you were leaving.
我要推迟航♥班♥
I'm going to push my flight.
下次先听听病人的意见再叫保安
Next time, try listening to the patients before you call security on them.
《实习医生》
-抱歉 我知道这很不舒服 -不舒服?
-I'm sorry. I know it's uncomfortable. -Uncomfortable?
疼死了
Hurts like hell.
不能给他点止痛的东西吗?
Can't you give him anything for the pain?
我们需要先完成初步检查
We need to complete the initial exam first.
我能继续去玩我的世界吗?
Can I just get back to playing Minecraft?
你在玩哪个模式的?
What mode are you playing?
生存
Survival.
刚刚搞定了附魔台
Just nailed an enchanting table,
然后你进来开始要杀掉我
and you came in and started trying to kill me.
对不起
-Aw! Ahh. -Sorry.
大卫
David.
嘿 黛西
Hey, Daisy.
伟柏医生
Dr. Webber.
看看这是谁
Well, look who we have here.
关医生?
Dr. Kwan?
格雷森·弗里德曼
Grayson Friedman, 13.
有溃疡性结肠炎的病史 以前曾在临床上...
History of ulcerative colitis, which has previously been in clinical--
他已经知道了 他是我的医生
He knows already. He's my doctor.
不好意思
Hey. Sorry.
格雷森八岁时 伟柏医生已做出诊断
Dr. Webber diagnosed Grayson when he was eight.
我们一直在用药物控制他的情况
We've been managing his condition with meds.
但今天早上他疼得很厉害
But this morning, the pain was so bad
倒在浴室的地板上
he collapsed on the floor in the bathroom.
你觉得他需要做手术吗?
Do you think he needs surgery?
-不 -上次你提到造口术
-No. -Last time you mentioned an ostomy.
不 我知道那是什么
No, I know what that is.
没那么糟糕 请不要做手术
It's not that bad. Don't do surgery, please.
在搞清楚情况之前我们什么都不会做
We won't do anything until we find out what's going on.
我们要进行一些测试
We'll run some tests,
然后我们给你点止痛的东西
and then we'll get you something for your pain.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想做手术
I don't want surgery.
我觉得我不需要
I don't even think I need it.
要做CBC CMP 炎症标志物检查 并进行CT扫描
Order a CBC, CMP, inflammatory markers with a CT.
然后给他静脉注射类固醇
Then put him on an IV steroid
并在需要时使用吗♥啡♥缓解他的疼痛
with a PRN of morphine to make him comfortable,
收到扫描结果后通知我
and page me when you get the scans.
伟柏医生?
Dr. Webber?
我们可以找时间谈谈吗?
Do you think that maybe we could find some time to talk?
我们现在正在谈 施密特
Seems like we're doing that now, Schmitt.
我没带我的笔记
Well, I don't have my notes with me.
没错
Right.
我一直在考虑专业研究和医师的职位
I've been thinking about fellowships and attending positions,
我很想听听你的意见...
and I would love to pick your brain--
你还没有申请专业研修吗?
You haven't applied for your fellowships yet?
几个月前我就提交了 对大多数候选人的推荐
I submitted my recommendations for most candidates months ago.
我一直在考虑各种选项 我希望得到你的建议
I've been exploring options, and I would love your suggestions.
你是第四年的住院医 施密特
You're a fourth-year resident, Schmitt.
我的建议是尽早行动起来
My suggestion would be get your act together sooner than later.
诺拉 我们真的到了这里
Nola, we're really here.
真的会是玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生 来给你做检查
You're... You're really being examined by Dr. Margaret Pierce.
玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生
I mean, the Dr. Margaret Pierce!
见到你本人 就像...
Meeting you in person, it's like--
那次我们遇到史蒂薇·妮克丝
That time we met Stevie Nicks.
我越来越感兴趣
I'm digging this more.
过奖了
I am flattered.
让她保持抬高的姿势
Keep her elevated.
如果她平躺 肿瘤可能会 进一步压缩血管
If she's flat, the tumor could further compress the vasculature,
导致更多的肿胀
which could lead to more swelling.
格里菲斯?
Griffith?
诺拉·马尔克斯
Nola Marquez, 42.
出现纵膈肿块 经组织诊断为胸腺瘤
Developed a mediastinal mass with a tissue diagnosis of a thymoma.
肿瘤与心脏一起生长
The tumor grew alongside her heart,
对心脏和血管产生了压♥迫♥
putting pressure on it and the vasculature,
导致上腔静脉综合征
causing SVC syndrome.
症状包括呼吸急促和认知能力问题
Symptoms include shortness of breath and mental acuity issues.
-没那么糟糕 -没人相信你
-It's not that bad. -No one believes you.
-是姐妹?-差不多
-Sisters? -Close.
我们从小学开始就是朋友
We're friends since elementary school.
我们在合唱团认识的 从那以后一直一起玩音乐
We met in chorus, and been rocking together ever since.
-你们在一个乐队?-我们是一个乐队
-You're in a band? -We are a band.
双螺旋
Double Helix.
确诊后诺拉就没碰过她的吉他
Ever since Nola got diagnosed, she hasn't touched her guitar.
我几乎无法入睡 更不用说表演了
I can barely sleep, let alone perform.
薇芙带我去看太平洋西北地区 每一个心脏外科医生
Viv has dragged me to every heart surgeon in the Pacific Northwest.
没人愿意做手术
No one will operate.
他们都说这太危险了
They all say it's too risky.
一群懦夫 但现在我们有最好的
Bunch of cowards. But now we have the best.
皮尔斯医生 她是...她不是 流行摇滚 她是硬式摇滚
Dr. Pierce, she's-- she's not pop rock, she's Led Zeppelin.
双螺旋要复出了
Double Helix is back.
好 先说重要的 做一些扫描检查 看看是什么情况
All right, well, first things first. Let's get some scans, see where we are.
格里菲斯 米林
Griffith, Millin.
她一直在禁食 我们一直在设想
She's been fasting, and we've both been visualizing.
只要你可以 她准备好随时进行手术
So she's ready for surgery the minute you are.
你为什么没带些花过来?
Why didn't you show up with flowers?
这就是我想说的
That's all I'm saying.
这本来应该是表示极其的浪漫
It was supposed to be a grand romantic gesture.
我在德国给了你一个惊喜
Well, I surprised you in Germany.
对 但你是坐飞机来的
Yeah, but you came on a plane.
是的 像一个普通人一样
Yeah, like a regular human person.
我们需要检查他左上肢是否有骨折
We need to check his upper left extremity for a fracture.
拍一些前后和侧面的X光片
Order some AP and lateral films.
好
Okay.
吸取了什么教训?
What's the lesson here?
爱情可能会是致命的
Romance can be fatal.
并不是第一次
Wouldn't be the first time.
或者可以拯救生命和治愈
Or it can save lives and heal.
拜托 你只是想证明我是错的
Oh, please. You're just trying to prove me wrong
因为你都不知道 乔和林克是一对恋人
because you didn't even know that Jo and Link were an item.
不 我和乔...我们只是朋友
No. No, Jo and I are-- We're just friends.
上过床的朋友
Friends who have slept together.
等等 你们睡在一起了?
Wait, you guys slept together?
-你怎么知道?-行了
-How do you know that? -You know what?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表