The results simply show
结果表明
the other clubs to be more deserving.
其他合唱团表现得更好
All I can say is casting my vote was easy.
我要说的是我的那一票投得很容易
It reflected exactly how I felt in my heart
完全反映了我内心认为
about which team should win.
应当取胜的队伍
Well, Sue, congratulations.
不管怎样 苏 恭喜你
You win.
你赢了
I lose.
我输了
The kids lose.
孩子们输了
I know you think I'm heartless, Will,
我知道你认为我没有良心 威尔
and you may have a point.
可能你是对的
I spend large segments of each day
我每天大部分时间都在想象
picturing you choking on food.
你被食物噎到的画面
And I recently contacted an exotic animal dealer because
我最近和一位外来动物贩子取得联♥系♥
I had a very satisfying dream
因为我做了一个很爽的梦
that the two of us went to a zoo, and I shoved your face
梦到咱俩去动物园 我把你的脸
into one of those pink inflamed monkey butts
塞到猴子那红肿而且淌出淋巴液的
that weeps lymph.
屁♥股♥里去了
And I know that you think I'm a bad person
我也知道你认为我是个恶人
because I remain unmoved by your nattering of trite
因为我对你那套认为通过唱歌♥
platitudes to your ill-shapen students
可以改变你那些不成器的学生
about how the human condition can be improved
的生活状况的老生常谈
by, yes, singing about it.
无动于衷
And I've proven that I can wipe you and your Glee Club
而且我也证明了我可以打得你和合唱团
off the face of this earth.
永无出头之日
But what kind of a world would that be, Will?
但那样的话 世界会是什么样子 威尔
A world where I couldn't constantly ridicule your hair.
是个我不能嘲笑你可笑头发的世界
World where I couldn't make fun of you for tearing up
是个我不能嘲笑你比《草原小屋》里
more than Michael Landon in a sweeps week's episode
迈克尔·兰登爆哭那集哭的还多
of Little House on the Prairie.
的世界
And you know what, Will?
知道吗 威尔
Sue Sylvester's not sure
苏·西尔威斯特不确定
she wants to live in that kind of world.
她想要活在那样的世界
So I had a little talk with Figgins.
所以我和费金斯谈了谈
Glee Club gets another year.
再给合唱团一年时间
I get what I want.
你要满足我的要求
Do you really not understand
你不会是搞不清楚
how this sexual blackmail thing works?
性丑闻勒索是怎么回事吧
Enough, Sue!
够了 苏
I will not be blackmailed by you anymore!
我再也不会被你勒索了
I will tell my wife of our heated sexual congress
在你下次恐吓我之前
before I will be bullied by you again!
我就去和我太太坦白一切
One last chit, Figgy.
再说一遍 小费
Give the glee club another year, and I won't mention us
再给合唱团一年时间 我就绝口不提
making the beast with two backs again.
咱们两个之间的奸♥情♥
Huh?
什么
We have another year?
我们还有一年?
You're a good teacher, Will.
你是个好老师 威尔
Now, I don't like you so much.
虽然我不是很喜欢你
But I admire you
但是我很敬佩你
and the work you're doing with your kids.
敬佩你对那些孩子们的关心
I really do.
我真的很敬佩
Bon chance, William.
祝你好运 威廉
I relish the thought of another full year
我对能够多一年时间处处比你强
of constantly besting you.
感到无比欢愉
You know, Sue, inside...
知道吗 苏 骨子里...
you're a really good person.
你是个好人
You have a heart.
你还是有良知的
Okay, let go of my hand.
得了 放开我的手
I appreciate what you're doing for these kids.
我很感激你为孩子们做的一切
I won't forget it.
永生难忘
I'm seriously gonna puke in your mouth.
再说我就呕吐到你嘴里
We've got another year.
我们还有一年
What?
什么
Come on, we got another year!
我说 我们还有一年
What?! Oh, my God!
什么 天啊
Yeah!
太棒了
Are you serious?!
你当真吗
Whoa!
太好了
Okay, you guys, I think this is the perfect opportunity for us
伙计们 我认为现在是为明年分组赛
to start rehearsing for next year's Sectionals immediately...
开始排练的最好时机
Guys, you've all worked really hard this year,
伙计们 这一年你们超级辛苦
and you deserve a break. But I have ideas.
你们应该休息一下 但是我还要出主意呢
Take the summer off.
暑假好好休息
Have some fun.
玩得开心点
Oh, but before you go, I have something for you.
你们走之前 我有所准备
You all sang for me the other day,
那天你们给我唱了首歌♥
so today I'd like to return the favor.
今天我回送你们一首
Puck, if you're ready.
帕克 准备好了吗
**Somewhere*
*飞跃彩虹
**Over the rainbow*
*高高在上
**Way up high*
*有片乐土
**There's a land that I dreamed of*
*那是一个我听童谣时
**Once in a lullaby...*
*梦到的地方
**Oh, somewhere*
*飞跃彩虹
**Over the rainbow*
*有片乐土
**Skies are blue*
*天空蔚蓝
**And the dreams that you dare to dream*
*那些你敢做的梦
**Really do come true...*
*统统都会实现
All the adoption papers seem to be in order.
领养的文件都准备好了
But there's no name on the birth certificate yet.
但是出生证明上面没有名字
It's Beth.
她叫贝丝
**Oh, someday I'll wish upon a star*
*有一天我会对着星星许下愿望
**And wake up where the clouds are far*
*会在高高的云海醒来
**Behind me*
*在我身后
**Where troubles melt like lemon drops*
*困难会迎刃而解
**High above the chimney tops*
*在那高高的烟囱之上
**That's where*
*在那里
**You'll find me*
*你会找到我
**Oh, somewhere*
*飞越彩虹
**Over the rainbow*
*有片乐土
**Bluebirds fly*
*蓝鸟飞过
**Birds fly over the rainbow*
*鸟儿飞过彩虹
**Why then, oh, why can't I?*
*那我又为什么飞不过呢
**I...*
*我...
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表