and then it just comes bursting out.
但还是止不住向外喷涌而出
Granted,generally I'm right,
当然了 基本上我的批评都是正确的
but doesn't do much for my reputation.
但这无益于我的形象
It does suck when you do that.
你那样做的时候 真的形象很差
So,uh,how do you think we can get people to see us differently?
那 你觉得怎么才能让别人对我们改观呢
I don't know.
我不清楚
I can't-- I can't do this.
我不能 我不能这样做
You know,whoever made
你要知道 如果那个做名单的人
that Glist is going to put you at number one
知道你背着杰西那孩子和我有一腿
when they find out you cheated on that Jessie kid with me.
一定会把你列在榜单第一位的
Besides,Jessie will never
不说这个 杰西永远不可能
fully understand what it means to be a Jew.
完全理解作为一个犹太人的感觉
Noah...
诺亚...
I'm ironically turned on by your bad boy image,
也许你坏坏的形象让我一时鬼迷心窍
but I think we should just keep this professional.
但我觉得我们还是该公事公办
All right,I'm out.
那好 我不干
Why should I stay if there's no chance of us making out?
如果我们俩没什么搞头 我♥干♥嘛还要留下
Noah,please come and sit down
诺亚 求你过来坐下
and let's work on the project.
让我们一起完成这个作品
Okay,it'll help us both.
这对我们两个都有好处
I promise.
我保证
I don't think I can do this.
我想我做不到
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你肯定这是个好办法吗
Stop thinking about him and do it for yourself.
别再为他考虑 为自己想想
Okay,let's do this.
好的 我们就这样办
Nah,can't go in the teacher's lounge.
目前 我不能走进教室休息室
Lots of cruel,slow-motion laughter going on in there.
里面充满了无穷无尽的嘲笑声
Well,look who it is.
瞧瞧 这是谁呀
I thought I smelled a laughingstock.
我想我是闻到了个笑柄的味道
Don't start with me Castle,
别惹我 卡斯尔
or I will kick you square in the taco.
小心我用玉米棒揍你一顿
It's a date.
通知你个聚会
That's just a typical Saturday night in the Castle condo.
卡斯尔公♥寓♥周六晚的例会
I think it's mornings... Yeah.
我想是在早上... 对
Go get 'em.
快过去
Some days you...
有些日子你...
That's okay.
你行的
Excuse me.
听我说
Oh,hey,Em,can you just give us a sec?
是你 艾玛 你能否就稍等我们一下
Actually no.
我说不行
Will,I can't give you a sec.
威尔 我不能等你们一下
You're just going to have to reschedul
是你需要把和卡莱尔夫人
your heavy petting session with Mrs. Carlisle for a later time.
卿卿我我的会面延后一会儿
Emma!
艾玛!
I beg your pardon?
你知道你在说什么吗
I was just telling Mr. Schuester
我刚只是在告诉舒斯特先生
about how my husband recently died.
我的丈夫刚刚过世的事
Wow.
是啊
Getting them fresh off the rebound now,aren't you?
现在是灵魂附体阴阳相会 是吗
Amazing. Nobody's safe. Nobody is safe.
被附体 可能是我 可能是你
Emma,can I talk to you in private?
艾玛 我能和你私下说话吗
No,you can't.
不 不行
Will,we're going to talk about this here and now,
威尔 我们谈 就在这里现在
because I have absolutely nothing to hide.
因为我没任何事情是见不得人的
Actually,did you know I was seeing a therapist?
说实话 你知道我一度在看心理医生
Do you know that? Did you know I've been trying
你知道吗 你知道为了能和你在一起
to work through my OCD so I could be with you?
我一直在克服自己的强迫症
Will,do you think that's fun for me?
威尔 你觉得我这样是不是很好笑呢
It's not fun; it's absolutely humiliating.
一点都不好笑 这简直是羞耻
And come to find out you've been fooling around
结果却发现你和一个叫谢尔比的女人
with some woman named Shelby,
在一起厮混
and you slept with April Rhodes.
还和埃普丽尔·罗兹睡过
How did you find out about that?
你怎么知道这些的
You're not denying it.
你没有否认
Wow,okay.
好 那是真的了
See,I thought we were trying to work through this.
我以为 我们在努力要在一起
I thought when you said you were trying to figure out things
我以为 当你说我们各自努力解决
on your own,I thought you meant that.
自己的问题时候 我以为你是认真的
I'm not going to stand for this anymore.
我不要再忍♥受这一切了
I'm not. I'm putting my foot down,
我不要 我有自己坚持的原则
and I am finally sticking up for myself.
事到如今 我要为我自己坚持原则
You're a slut,Will.
你不要脸 威尔
You're a slut.
你不要脸
You're a slut,you're a slut,you're a slut.
你不要脸 你不要脸 你不要脸
Everybody should know that.
每个人都应该知道这一点
And you should know that I'm through with you.
你应该知道 我和你之间结束了
I'm very sorry for your loss.
对你丈夫的去世 我表示遗憾
Looks like we got a full house,y'all.
大家看 图书馆几乎是满客的呀
I'm kind of getting cold feet here.
我觉得我的脚在这有点哆嗦[双关]
Can you even feel your feet?
你居然还能感觉到自己的脚吗
Team,listen up.
全队 听着
If we pull this off,we will be legends at this school.
如果今天成功 我们会是学校的传奇人物
We'll rocket up the Glist.
我们会荣登寻欢名单
We will be top-five,easy.
轻而易举 名列前五
Artie,pump up the jam.
阿蒂 打开功放
It's about to go down.
准备拿下这一仗
You can't touch this.
这你不能碰
** My,my,my,my music hits me so hard *
* 妈...音乐直击 我心灵
** Makes me say,oh,my Lord *
* 让我惊呼 哦 上帝
* Thank you for blessing me *
* 多谢你 施恩于我 *
** With a mind to rhyme and two hype feet *
* 懂得音律 和欢愉
** It feels good,when you know you're down *
* 能让低落心情 变得好
** A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown *
* 人称我是一个
** And I'm known as such *
* 奥克县来的瘾君子
** And this is a beat,uh,you can't touch *
* 这是一个教训 呃 你不能碰
** I told you,homeboy *
* 告诉过你 老兄
** Can't touch this *
* 这不能碰
** Yo,let me bust this funky lyric Can't touch this *
* 你 让我吐完这黑暗的歌♥词 这不能碰
** Fresh new kicks advance, you gotta like that*
* 你会喜欢 先来点热身的活动
** Now you know you wanna dance *
* 现在知道你是想跳舞的吧
** So move,outta your seat *
* 那就离开位子 跳起来
** And get a fly girl and catch this beat *
* 找个舞♥女♥ 抓住感觉
** While it's rolling,hold on *
* 舞动起来 继续跳舞
** Pump a little bit and let 'em know it's going on *
* 动作夸张点 让人好明白
** Like that,like that *
* 就像那样 就像那样
** Cold on a mission so fall them back *
* 收敛一点 他们就走开
** Let 'em know that you're too much *
* 让他们明白 你没法被忽略
** And this is a beat,uh,you can't touch *
* 就是这种感觉 呃 但这你不能碰
** Oh,oh,oh,oh *
* 哦 哦 哦 哦
* Yo,I told you,can't touch this *
* 你 告诉过你 不能碰 *
** Oh,oh,oh,oh *
* 哦 哦 哦 哦
* You can't touch this *
* 这你不能碰 *
* Oh,oh,oh *
* 哦 哦 哦 *
* Damn,you can't touch this *
* 见鬼 这你不能碰*
* Oh,oh,oh *
* 哦 哦 哦 *
* I told you,can't touch this *
* 告诉过你 这你不能碰*
* Oh,oh,oh,oh *
* 哦 哦 哦 *
* Too high,you can't touch this *
* 欢愉过头 这你不能碰 *
* Oh,oh,oh*
* 哦 哦 哦 *
** Yo,we out of here,can't touch this. *
* 你 我们要走了 但这你不能碰
Here it comes.
她要开骂了
That was very cute.
这个表演很可爱
I'm gonna talk to my pastor
我要和我的教区牧师说
and see if I can't get you kids to perform that
看看能不能让你们这些孩子
for our Sunday service.
在周末的义演上演出
Look, I don't like doing this any more than you do,
听着 我像你们一样 也不想这么做
but if I don't find out who made that Glist
但在我没找到那个做名单的人
and stop another one from being published,
不能阻止下一张名单被贴出来
the whole Glee Club's going down.
整个欢乐合唱队就得跟着受罪
And I can't let that happen.
我不会让这一切继续的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表