**Young teacher,
年轻的男教师
**the subject
女学生的
**of schoolgirl fantacy.
梦中情人
**She wants him
她迫切
**so badly
想要他
**knows what's she wants to be
以伊人之魅
**with all the charms of the woman
抱君入梦
**You've kept the secret of your youth
年轻芳心蠢蠢欲动
**Book a mark she's so close now
她太近了 划出界限
**these girls have hers age
女孩当拥享青春
**Don't stand
别靠过来
**Don't stand so
别靠太近
**Don't stand so close to me
别靠我太近
**Young girl you're out your mind
年轻女孩 你太疯狂
**your love for me is way out of line
你对我的爱 超越了界限
**Better run, girl
快跑 女孩
**you're much too young
你太年轻了
**girl
女孩
**Temptation
诱惑
**frustration
抗拒
**so bad makes him cry
让他在你的
**beneath your perfume
石榴裙下
**and make-up
力不从心
**you're just a baby in the sky
你只是个天真的孩子
**get out of here
还来得及
**befor you have the time
改变主意
**to change your mind
离开这里
**cause i'm afraid to go too far
因为我怕 情难自禁
**don't stand
别靠过来
**don't stand so
别靠太近
**don't stand so close to me
别靠我太近
**young girl you're out of your mind
年轻女孩 你太疯狂
**your love for me is way out of line
你对我的爱 超越了界限
**you'd better run
快跑
**girl
女孩
**you're much too young girl
你太年轻了
So, Rachel,
怎么样 雷切尔
Do you think you
你觉得你
I was trying to get across with that ballad?
明白我通过歌♥曲想表达的东西了吗
Yes. It means I'm very young,
当然明白 你想说我很年轻
And it's hard for you to stand close to me.
你想要要靠近我很难
Um, no, um...
这个嘛 其实你理解错了
Emma, would you mind helping me out here?
艾玛 你能帮帮我吗
Um, was that the message that you got?
你也是这样理解的吗
You're a a very good performer.
你表演得很好
He's very good.
他实在太棒了
Well, I for one
我绝对同意
Can't wait to go home
我真想赶快回家
And work on a medley of my own for tomorrow,
为明天的排练准备一首混音曲
Because this lesson has given me...
因为今天的表演
A lot to think about.
给我了无限遐想
No, rachel, that really wasn't the...
不 蕾切尔 我其实不是
You...
你
Bravo.
太棒了
Thanks for coming over, kurt.
谢谢你专门过来 科特
I know you're into fashion and that kind of stuff.
我知道你对时装一类的东西很有兴趣
And I need to find something nice to wear
而我正需要找件像样的衣服
To the fabrays' for dinner, so...
穿去见奎恩的家人
I couldn't be more pleased and honored
能帮你找件得体的衣服
To help you find something vintage and appropriate to wear.
我实在是太高兴了
Here it is.
这些就是我爸的遗物
My mom never had the heart to throw this stuff out.
我妈一直没忍♥心把这些东西丢掉
Here, hang on to that for the next time
给你 下次Puck丢你进垃圾箱的时候
Puck throws you in the dumpster.
你就戴上这个吧
My dad's the same way.
我爸也一直留着些旧东西
My mom died ten years ago,
我妈妈十年前去世了
And he still keeps her toothbrush on the holder by their sink
但他一直把她的牙刷留在洗脸池边
The broken dresser in their room
还有他们房♥里的就梳妆台
Still smells like her perfume.
还留着她的香水味
I know it's stupid
我知道这可能挺起来挺傻的
But sometimes I'll sneak in there
但是有时候我会偷偷走到他们房♥里
And open all the drawers and lie on the floor
打开所有抽屉 躺在地上
And close my eyes and just smell her.
闭上眼睛 重新体会她的气息
That's not stupid.
这一点也不傻
I guess in a way
从某种意义上说
I'm lucky I never knew him, you know?
我很庆幸我从没见到他
Check this out.
来看看这个
Not half bad.
不错嘛
Your father had good taste.
你父亲的品位挺不错的
I can't believe it fits.
这衣服竟然很合身
Uh, thanks.
噢 谢谢
My father was brave enough
我父亲很勇敢
To fight in some desert thousands of miles away,
他曾去千里之外的沙漠地区作战
And I can't even go over to dudley road
而我连去达德利路
And tell the fabrays the truth.
去告诉奎恩爸妈真♥相♥都做不到
Your father didn't charge into the breach empty-handed.
你父亲不是毫无准备地就投入战斗的
He had a weapon.
他带了武器
You think I should bring a gun?
难道你觉得我应该带把枪去吗
N-no, I think you should use your greatest weapon--
不 我是指你有你的绝密武器
Your voice.
你的声音
Hey, sweetie, I'm home.
嗨 亲爱的 我回来了
Something smells good.
什么东西这么香
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Casserole's almost ready.
炖菜也差不多好了
Hope you like venison.
希望你会喜欢我做的野味
Why did you even let her in the house?
你为什么要让她进咱们家
'cause she said she was one of your glee kids.
因为她说是你的合唱团成员之一
It didn't take me five minutes
才一会儿的功夫
To realize she's in love with you.
我就发现她爱上你了
She asked if she could see your baby pictures.
她还想看咱们孩子的照片
What, so now you're making her clean our bathroom?
那你就让她去清理咱们的卫生间吗
Look, wil
听着 威尔
I have been dealing with these schoolgirl crushes for years.
来这里找你的女生也不是一个两个了
So why shouldn't I get a little something out of it?
我就不能让她们给我帮点忙吗
Do you have any more ajax?
你们还有清洗液吗
Oh, in the linen closet, sweetie.
就在橱子里 亲爱的
This is immoral, terri.
特丽 我们这样做是不对的
No, honey
才不是 亲爱的
You know what's immoral?
你知道什么才是不对的吗
Is me having to deal with the fact that
是我每天眼睁睁地看着
My husband spends all day with young girls
你被一群女生围着转
Who are perkier and younger than I am.
一群比我更年轻更漂亮的女生
I have a rash on my belly from that cocoa butter
而且还不是因为你妈送来的可可粉
That your mother sent me.
现在我肚子上都起了疹子
Do you have any idea how much it burns when I sweat?
你想过我出汗时有多疼吗
I can't scrub the floors as hard as she can.
我擦地都擦不了
Baby, if it's that bad, you have to let me see it.
亲爱的 这么糟啊 让我看看吧
It might be infected.
可能感染了
What, so now I'm going to show you
你要我现在给你看
The bleeding pustules on my skin?
我皮肤上的脓包吗
Wow, yeah, no, that's not going to send you
我可没那么傻 给你看这个
Into the loving arms of some teenage slut.
不就等于把你推向那些女生吗
For the last time,
我再说一次
I am not having an affair with any of my students,
我没有和我的学生搞婚外情
And you are not allowed to turn one of them into your slave
你不要胡思乱想 觉得我要离开你
Because you have this irrational fear of me leaving you.
更不要使唤我的学生替你做家务
But why not, huh,
为什么不呢
If it's win-win for everyone?
这对每个人来说都是双赢啊
Look, she's a really good cook.
你看 她饭做得很好吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表