No, I didn't...
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
让我和我的秘书核对一下
Let me check with my secretary.
见鬼 4个未接电♥话♥
Oh, damn, four missed calls.
你说什么
What's that?
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
好的 谢谢你 我喝清咖 两块糖
Yes, thank you. I take it black, two sugars.
你好
Hello.
你好?!
Hello?!
我不能再瞒下去了
I can't do this anymore.
应该告诉他了
It's time to tell him.
-特丽你在吗 -是的 亲爱的
- Terri? - yeah, honey?
你好 肯达
Oh, hey, Kendra.
见鬼 威尔
Damn, Will.
你搞成了个性感的沾满油的猴子
You make one sexy grease monkey.
在全镇四处掏零件
I am having so much fun.
亲手组装♥修♥理
Working with my hands,
我觉得太有趣了
Searching for parts all over town.
我感觉就像是斯普林斯廷的歌♥中唱的
I feel like I'm in a springsteen song.
我得去拿点就洗完布
Well, I got to get some old dish towels--
擦掉污垢
Mop up the grime.
这车太有助分散他的心思了
That car is the perfect distraction.
如果我把菲尔弄得不开心了
I would get something like that for Phil
我也要搞些类似的给菲尔
If I didn't think it would make him so happy.
这有什么区别
What's the difference?
当我从医院回来却没有孩子
He's going to get pretty damn suspicious
我百分之百会起疑心
When I come home from the hospital without a baby.
你得放松点
You need to relax.
多喝点
And drink more.
我已经想出解决整件事的办法了
I have got this whole thing figured out.
真的吗
You do?
金发小姑娘的预产期大概正好是在初春
Blondie's due date is right around spring break.
你和我
You and i
要在提供♥产♥前服务的新溪水疗中心
Are going to have a lady's week at a spa down in Cincci
过个一周女人生活
That caters to the prenatal set.
但 事实上 我们宿营在吴医生诊所
But, in reality, we're gonna be camped out
直到那个高中小女人临盆
At Wu's office with quinn until that high school hussy drops.
除了事实上奎恩不会给我们孩子外
That's a great plan.
这是个不错的主意
Except for the fact that Quinn won't give us her baby anymore.
她会的 笨蛋
But she will, dummy.
我们得用她面前的现实去动摇她
We have to distract her with the reality of her situation.
那我们要怎么做呢
How are we going to do that?
她需要钱
She needs money.
我会让她来照看我的孩子们
I'm going to have her babysit my kids.
只要和那些小怪物待五分钟
Five minutes alone with those little mongrels
就会让她从此不想要孩子
And she'll have her tubes tied.
你太聪明了
You're so smart.
你得到了美貌 但我智慧和美貌兼具
You got the beauty, but I got the brains and the beauty.
你好 蕾切尔
Hey, Rachel.
你好 芬恩
Oh, hey, finn.
我没看到你
I didn't see you there.
你想问我些什么事吗
Did you want to ask me something?
是的 我-我想 我忘了
Uh, yeah, i-i just, I forgot.
我有点走神
I got distracted.
我很高兴你集中注意力了
Well, I'm glad I got your attention.
我想知道你周五晚上想来我家吗
I wanted to know if you wanted to come over on friday night.
作为拥有长长的 华丽的发丝
As someone who's had long, luxurious locks
又是选美比赛的初试者
Since I was a toddler in the pageant circuit,
我想关于头发上的问题
I figured I could give you some tips
我能给你些建议
on our hair number.
对 那太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
好 8点怎么样
Great. how's 8:00?
8点太棒了 太棒了
8:00 is terrific. it's terrific.
圆♥满♥实现目标
Objective achieved.
开始着手下一个目标
Commence phase two.
嗨 奎恩
Hey, quinn.
这个 我想跟你说一声
I, uh, wanted to ask your permission
我星期五晚上有事
To maybe do something on friday night, if...
哦 行啊
Oh, that's fine.
反正我要去给别人看孩子
I'm babysitting anyways.
哦 那正好
Oh, cool.
那么回头见吧
I'll see ya.
嗨
Hey,
你星期五打算干什么
What are you doing on friday?
和往常一样
Just the usual.
站在7-11门口装可怜
Was going to stand outside the 7-eleven looking depressed
直到有人愿意请我喝啤酒
Until someone offered to buy me beer,
但是 你问这个干什么
But what's going on?
你想和我一起去给别人看孩子吗
You want to maybe babysit with me?
你们中的某些人 尤其是男生
Some of you, particularly the guys,
来问过我有关头发舞的事情
Have come up to me with some questions about hairography.
现在有位同学愿意教大家
One of our own has volunteered to walk us through it.
她挺有经验的
She has got it down.
布里特妮 接麦吧
Brittany, take it away.
把什么接走
Take what away?
我是说教大家一下该怎么做吧
Show us what you got.
哦 好的
Oh. all right.
这个头发舞呢
So, hairography.
当你装作不能动弹时 效果最好
It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered.
你只需要转动头部
So you just move your head around
像个只动头不动身的怪人一样
Like you're spazzing and stuff.
哇 很棒呢
Very nice. wow.
就这样 就像得了癫痫一样
You guys, it's like cool epilepsy.
加把劲啊 同学们
Come on, guys.
秀一下你们的表现
Let's see what you got.
不错啊 各位
Good, guys, yeah.
放松下来 再试一试
Just relax and go for it, all right.
我脖子疼 背好像也扭到了
My neck, my back.
苏 你打算什么时候告诉我实情
When is the lying going to stop, sue?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在监视我的一举一动 别装蒜了
You've been spying on me and we both know it.
你会不惜一切代价破坏合唱团
You'll do anything to torpedo glee club.
你住手吧
And it has got to stop!
威廉 你怎么能这样指责我
I resent that accusation, william.
还有 你在哈维布鲁和简·圣亚当斯两所学校
And one I understand you've been making to our friends
也是这样指责我们的朋友的 对吧
At haverbrook and jane addams.
这简直是对我名誉的极大侮辱
And it's an outrageous affront to my sterling reputation!
你既然这样觉得
That being said,
没错啊 我就是在监视你
Fine, I have been checking up on you.
因为我不喜欢你现在的做法
Because I don't like what's going on in there.
你知道我为什么让我的拉拉队员们
Do you know why I make each of my cheerios
都把头发束起来梳成马尾吗
Wear her hair pulled back in a ponytail?
因为我想让人看的是完美的动作 不是发型
Because I don't want to distract from her impeccable talent.
威尔 你所做的确恰恰相反
You seem to be taking the opposite approach, will.
我不得不怀疑 你觉得这些孩子没有才华
And that leads me to believe you know your kids
所以用假发来分散别人的注意力
Don't have what it takes.
我绝对相信这些孩子
I believe in my kids.
可能你一开始相信 但是现在不了
Well, maybe in the beginning, but not now.
现在你看到了对手的实力
Now that you've seen the competition
你开始觉得这会危及你的职位
That threatens your very position at this school!
明天五点之前给我一份新的参赛节目
You're going to get me an updated set list by 5:00 tomorrow.
如果你的节目中
And if there's anything on that list
有任何猥琐挑逗的甩头发动作
That involved, demeaning, fruity hair tossing,
我就会把节目撤掉
I'm cutting it!
你无权干预我选什么参赛节目
I will not let you dictate my number choices.
我也不会给你节目单
And you are not getting that list.
是吗 别忘了我是合唱团的副主管
Well, then I'm back as co-director.
同学们 从头来一遍吧
Okay, guys, from the top.
我一会儿就好
I'll just be a second.
谢谢你帮我练习头发舞
Thanks again for helping me out with this hairography stuff.
哦 我觉得吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表