I think I'm in love.
我想我爱上他了
Who is it?
他是谁
Uh, do I know him?
我认识吗
It's your friend Kurt's father
你朋友科特的父亲
Burt Hummel.
伯特·哈梅尔
Hey. I'd like to talk to someone about renting out this space.
嘿 我想找人打听这地方怎么出租
Okay, fellas, grab a gal, or...
好了 小伙子们 拉起姑娘们的手吧...
grab another fella if that's the way the Good Lord made ya!
要是你愿意 再抓个小伙子的手也行
'Cause it's a couples skate!
现在是情侣双人滑冰时间
No way.
不是吧
Well, as I live and breathe!
我的老天爷啊
Will Schuester?!
威尔·舒斯特
I just had a sex dream
我才梦到和你做♥爱♥了
about you! Aw, isn't he smokin'?
他在吸烟吗
April. April, please stop speaking into the mic.
埃普丽尔 埃普丽尔 别用麦克风讲话
Wait... I smell something.
我闻到了气味
What?
什么
I smell a duet coming on! Fire!
我闻到了二重唱的气息 《激♥情♥燃烧》
Springsteen! Hit it!
史普林斯汀的 开始
April, what is going on here?
埃普丽尔 怎么回事
You own this place?
这地方是你的吗
**I'm ridin' in your car*
*我坐在你车里
**You turn on the radio*
*你打开收音机
**You're pullin' me close*
*你把我拉近
**I just say no*
*我却说了不
**I say I don't like it*
*我说我不喜欢
**But you know I'm a liar*
*你知道我在撒谎
**'Cause when we kiss*
*我们亲吻时
** Ooh... fire *
*激♥情♥燃烧
**Late at night*
*夜深人静时
**Ooh*
*喔
**You're takin' me home*
*你带我回家
**You say you wanna stay*
*说你想留下
**I wanna stay*
*我想留下
**I say*
*我说
**I wanna be alone*
*我想静一静
**I say I don't love you*
*我说我不爱你
**But you know I'm a liar*
*你知道我在撒谎
**'Cause when we kiss*
*我们亲吻时
**Ooh, fire*
*激♥情♥燃烧
**Romeo and Juliet*
*罗密欧和朱丽叶
**Samson and Delilah*
*参孙和黛利拉
**Oh, baby, you can bet*
*我可以保证
**A love they couldn't deny*
*他们也不会拒绝这份爱
**My words, they say split*
*我嘴里说想分开
**Yeah*
*是的
**But my words may lie*
*其实满嘴谎言
**May lie*
*都是谎言
**'Cause when we kiss*
*我们亲吻时
**Ooh, fire.*
*激♥情♥燃烧
April, what happened?
埃普丽尔 怎么了
I mean, last time I saw you,
上次我见到你
you were getting cleaned up, headed off to Branson.
你正在收拾行囊去布兰森镇呢
I know. It's crazy, right?
我知道 很疯狂是吧
I was so jazzed about sobering up
我只想清醒过来
and starting a new life,
然后开始新的人生
I had to stop at a bar to get a drink just to calm down.
我必须找个酒吧喝点酒冷静一下
Then I hung out at that bar for a few months or so.
我在那酒吧玩了几个月的样子
One day, an old codger,
一天 有个怪老头进来了
about 75, 80, came in,
大概75 80岁的样子
and asked to buy me a drink.
他想请我喝酒
Get this.
听着
Buddy Leibowitz.
巴迪·莱博维兹
Of Leibowitz Strip Malls?
莱博维兹购物广场的那个吗
I'm his new mistress.
我当了他的新情妇
April, I really thought
埃普丽尔 我还以为
you were serious about getting sober.
你真的想清醒过来呢
No. Don't look so disappointed, Will.
不 别这么失望 威尔
I mean, who are we kidding really?
我们是在哄谁呢
I'm nothing but a washed-up dreamer.
我只是个失败的梦想家
It's all I'll ever be.
一直都是
Besides, I've finally realized my lifelong ambition
最后 我实现了我毕生的梦想
of being a mistress
从情妇做起
to an incredibly wealthy strip mall tycoon
继而成为超有钱的购物广场大亨
and the owner-operator of a cabaret roller rink.
和歌♥舞滚轴溜冰场业主
Um, listen, about that...
听我说...
well, the Glee Club kind of needs some rehearsal space.
欢乐合唱团需要排练场地
Sue's commandeered the auditorium.
苏霸占了礼堂
Are you kidding? Bring 'em here.
真的假的 带他们来这吧
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Oh, that would be amazing!
那太好了
And I promise, it's only temporary.
我保证 只是暂时借用
Oh, you're the best.
你太棒了
Listen, uh, I got to run.
我要去赴约了
I've got an appointment to show my apartment.
我要带别人去看我的公♥寓♥
What's this, now?
这又是这么回事
Yeah, so I need to rent out my apartment
我要出租我的公♥寓♥
And find a smaller place to live.
换个小一点的地方住
Because I'm... I'm getting a divorce.
因为我...我正在办离婚
Divorce?!
离婚
So you're free to date?
那么你可以自♥由♥约会咯
And by date, I mean sleep with people.
我说约会 就是指和人睡
And by sleep with, I mean have sex with people.
和人睡 就是指和人做♥爱♥
People like me.
像我这样的人
Kidding.
开玩笑
Not really. But listen to this.
才怪 但话说回来
You're looking for a subletter.
你在找一个租户
I'm looking for a place to stay.
而我在找地方住
One catch.
正好
I'm full-time fancy now, Will.
我现在每时每刻都漂亮 威尔
I'm gonna want to check the place out.
我打算把这里结束掉
I'm gonna wanna check the *Fungshwung,*
换个地方 叫"Fungshwung"
Or the *Fing-fong,* or whatever they call it.
还是"Fing-fong" 随便它叫什么
Tell you what.
而现在呢
I'm gonna go get myself
我要去买♥♥
A bikini wax,
比基尼泳装蜡
And I'm gonna see you tomorrow.
咱们明天见
I lost two pounds, Coach.
我减了2磅 教练
Well, Becky, you are assimilating beautifully.
贝基 你越来越漂亮了
Instead of being different and an outcast,
不同于那些异类
You're just like every other teenage girl in America--
你和全美其他处于青春期的小姑娘一样
Sadly obsessed with vanity.
可悲地沉迷于浮华之中
Hey, before you know it,
在你明白之前
You'll be leaving little baggies of upchuck
你将会甩掉爸妈衣柜里
In your parents' linen closet.
那恶心的小灯笼裤
Congrats. I'm proud of you, kid.
祝贺你 我为你骄傲 孩子
Thanks, Coach. You betcha.
谢谢 教练 不客气
Next!
下一个
Hey, you're still in your track uniform.
你还穿着运动服
Yup, and I'm ready for my midweek weigh-in.
是的 而且我已经准备好周三的赛前称重
I've been eating very well, and walking everywhere, and...
我注意饮食 坚持步行 还有...
Okay, well, climb aboard.
好吧 站上来
Let's see how many libbies you lost.
看看你掉了多少肉
Well, look at that, Mercedes.
好吧 梅塞德斯 你看看
You've gained two pounds.
你重了2磅
What?! That's impossible!
什么 不可能
Look, I'm gonna break it down for you.
听着 我提醒你一次
You have four days to lose the weight,
你还有4天减肥
Get yourself in a uniform, or you're out.
要么让自己穿上制♥服♥ 要么就退出
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表