Thanks, Rod. Andrea.
谢谢 罗德 安德莉亚
You know, caning has fallen out of fashion in the United States.
大家知道 笞刑在美国已经被淘汰了
But ask anyone who's safely walked the immaculate
但随便问一个在赢得国际啦啦队比赛后
Sidewalks of Singapore after winning an international
自信满满行走在新加坡
Cheerleading competition,
圣洁的大道上的人
And they'll tell you one thing.
他们会告诉你一个道理
Caning works.
笞刑很有用
And I think it's about time
我觉得现在是时候
We did a little more of it right here.
在本地多用这种非常手段了
And to all those naysayers out there
外面有些人反对它
Who say, "that's illegal;"
说它非法
"You can't strike children on their bare buttocks
也有人说 "你不能用锋利的竹棒
With razor-sharp bamboo sticks,"
去打孩子们的光屁♥股♥"
Well, to them, I say,
对他们 我会说
"Yes, we cane."
是的 我们行[刑]
And that's how Sue sees it.
这就是苏对于这件事的看法
They gave her a segment on the local news?
他们在本地新闻给她安排了一个谈话节目
Mmhmm. Why?
是 为什么
Well,because being a local celebrity who's been written up twice
因为对于一个在《今日美国》体育版
On the Sports page of Usa Today
发表了两篇文章的当地名人来说
Has its perks, William.
是能享受特权的 威廉
Hey, pal, you want to pull that chair out for me?
伙计 你能帮我把那椅子推出来吗
My hand's still sore from signing autographs down
今天早上在甜甜圈之家替粉丝签名
At the Donut Hole this morning.
到现在还觉得手软
Brought you some holes I couldn't finish.
给你们带了几个我吃不完的甜甜圈
Oh, and, uh, Fyi,
告诉你们一个消息
the overnights were through the roof.
昨夜指数已经超乎想象的高了
You don't know what that means, do you, "overnights"?
你们不知道"昨夜指数"的意思吧
Well, that's lingo for overnight ratings,
那是表示昨天晚上收视率的行话
Which shows us leading among 18-to-49-year-olds,
显示我们在18到49岁年龄人群中独占鳌头
Making WOHN
使WOHN成为
Western Ohio's number one local newscast.
西俄亥俄收视率第一的当地新闻节目
"Wow" is the word, Alma.
"哇哦"用的很贴切 艾玛
You know, I wasn't always in the spotlight.
你们也知道 我是个低调的人
But I didn't want to end up stuck at a lousy high school,
但我不想在这垃圾学校终老
Wrestling with mental illness.
和一群神经病们纠缠不清
Or 40 and single,
也不想和一个40岁还单身的
Coaching the worst football team
带有史以来最垃圾球队的教练
In the history of our state.
扯上关系
Or having to go to the salon
更不想每礼拜出入美容院
Every week to have my hair permed.
烫染头发
I didn't want to have to do that to myself.
我可不想亏待自己
So, I sent out my resume, and I am
所以我已经另觅他路了
So happy to tell you that I am busting out of my box.
很高兴告诉你们我跳槽了
I'd love to stay and chat,
我很乐意留在这儿跟你们唠嗑
But I got a satellite interview.
但我还有个卫星面试
That's lingo, again, for an interview
当然又是行话 其实就是通过卫星连线
Via satellite.
进行面试
Okay.
好吧
Excuse me,this isn't the right key.
抱歉 这乐谱不对
No, that's actually the right key.
怎么会 这乐谱没问题
This is the alto part.
这是低音部
Yep. Tina's doing the solo.
是啊 蒂娜来领唱
I-I'm sorry.
不好意思
There must be some sort of mix-up.
一定是弄错了吧
I thought I made it very clear that
我想我说得很明白了吧
Anything from West Side Story goes to me.
《西线风云》简直就是为我而写
Maria is my part.
玛丽亚这角色属于我
Natalie Wood was a Jew,you know.
娜妲丽·伍德[《西线风云》主演]是个犹太人
I've had a very deep,personal connection
我从出生以来就和这角色
To this role since the age of one.
有着千丝万缕的联♥系♥
Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit,
好吧 我是想做点改变
Get us out of our boxes.
使我们能够标新立异
You're trying to punish me.
你这是在公报私仇
I think you're being irrational.
我想你太不理性了
I think you're being unfair.
是你太不公平了
I think you're being unfair to Tina,
我觉得你这样对蒂娜才不公平
Who might've been happy about getting her first solo.
她第一次领唱该多高兴啊
Tina knows how much I respect her
蒂娜知道我有多尊重她
And I think she would agree
我想她会同意我的看法
With me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria
她还没法诠释玛丽亚这么有代表性的角色
Wait.
等等
I'm a Jet?
我是个摆设吗
The more times she storms out of rehearsal,
她老这么气鼓鼓走掉不排练
The less impact it has.
再这么下去谁也不在乎了
Congratulations, Tina.
恭喜你 蒂娜
This is going well.
放心吧没事的
Finn?
芬恩
I needed to ask you something.
我想请教你一些事
Thanks,but I already have a date to the prom.
谢谢 但我已经有舞会的搭档了
But I'm flattered.
但我很高兴
I know how important dances are to teen gays.
我知道舞蹈对于同志来说很重要
I'm not gay.
我不是同志
I just...
只是
I needed a favor.
想请你帮个忙
This is not that difficult,gentlemen, let's go.
没那么难 小伙们 快跑
Just relax, okay?
放轻松 好吗
Keep your eye on the ball,
注意力集中
Don't try to aim it.
别光想着控球
Okay, put your helmet on.
好了 戴上头盔
It'll mess up my hair.
这会弄乱我发型的
Put your...put your helmet on, okay?
戴上头盔好吗
God... Good, red's your color.
天啊 很好 红色很衬你肤色
Thank you for helping me with this, Finn.
谢谢你帮忙 芬恩
You're really cool.
你人真好
Well, I figure,the more crossover between glee and football,
我想 合唱团和橄榄球融合得越多
The easier my life's going to be.
就不会有人找我麻烦了
Whoa. whoa, whoa, where are you going?
哇哇哇 你去哪里
To get my music ready. Are you nuts? You can't use that.
去放音乐 你疯了吧 不行
But we did when we were rehearsing and practicing
但我们排练的时候就是这么做的
No one was around.
但当时周围没人
Look, do you know how much interference I had to run
你知道我和这些家伙跑了多少障碍跑
With these guys just to get you this tryout?
才弄到你这套行头的吗
If you do it your way,
如果你一意孤行
They're going to kill you.
他们会杀了你的
My body is like a rum chocolate souffl?
我的身体就像朗姆巧克力蛋奶酥
If I don't warm it up right,it doesn't rise.
如果我加热不够 就不会发酵
If I'm doing this, I'm doing it my way.
既然我来了 就得照自己的想法来做
So are you two an item now, or...?
你们俩现在好上了 还是
He doesn't belong here.
他不属于这里
You joined Acafellas. What's the difference?
你加盟了好兄弟组合 这还有什么差吗
I'm a stud, dude.
我很性感 哥们
I can wear a dress to school, and people think it's cool.
就算我穿裙子来学校 大家也会觉得这很潮
Everybody take a knee.
大家先歇会
Six games.
六场比赛
Our kicker, Mr.Langanthal,
我们的踢球者 兰根肖先生
Is zero for 12 in field goal attempts.
12次射门一球未进
As most of you
相信你们大部分人
Statistically-minded people know,
有点脑子的都该知道
That sucks!
那真是糟透了
So, Mr. Langanthal
所以兰根肖先生
Will thusly now be in charge of hydration services.
现在开始负责送水
The next player that can get a football
接下来谁能把球
Between those uprights will get his job.
踢进这两根立柱里 就接替他
Hi. I'm Kurt Hummel,
大家好 我是科特·哈梅尔
And I'll be auditioning for the role of kicker.
我想试试踢球人这位子
** I'm up on him, he up on me
我们一起尽兴摇摆
** Don't pay him any attention
不要对他过多在意
** just crying my tears,for three good years
忘记泪水 即使受伤已三年
** you can't be mad at me
你要生气与我无关
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表