** All the single ladies
*单身美眉看过来
** All the single ladies
*单身美眉看过来
** All the single ladies
*单身美眉看过来
** All the single ladies
*单身美眉看过来
** All the single ladies
*单身美眉看过来
** All the single ladies
*单身美眉看过来
** All the single ladies, now put your hands up
*单身美眉看过来 把手放在空中甩
** Up in a club, we just broke up,
*刚一分手就狂欢
** I'm doing my own little thing
*我们自己乐开怀
** Actin' up, drink in my cup
*尽情发泄同举杯
** I can care less what you think
*纠结烦恼都抛开
** I need no permission, did I mention?
我的地盘我作主
** Don't pay him any attention
前男友拜托请走开
** 'Cause you had your turn, and now you gonna learn
*这年代风水轮流转 男孩请快靠过来
** What it really feels like to Miss B
*完美的女孩你会爱
** 'Cause if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it
*如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it
*如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** Don't be mad once you see that he want it
*若有人抢先 别心烦意乱
** If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it
*如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
Dad...
爸爸
You're home early.
这么早就回家了啊
Deadliest Catch is on.
电视正在放《致命捕捞》
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么
It's a unitard.
弹力全身紧身衣
Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays.
现在大家都穿这个来锻炼
Do sports.
做运动
They wick sweat from the body.
他们能吸汗
F-football.
橄榄球
Yeah, all the guys in football wear them.
是 橄榄球队所有人都穿这个
They're jock-chic.
很有型
Totally. Kurt's on the football team now.
确实 科特现在加入橄榄球队了
He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?
他是踢球者 场上最重要的人
Yeah. yeah, Brit and Tina
是 是 布里特和蒂娜
Were just helping me with some conditioning work.
正在帮我做些调节运动
Hmm. Really?
真的吗
You know, I played in jc,
知道吗 我上专科学院的时候也踢球
Before I busted up my knee
后来我弄伤了膝盖
Popping wheelies on my dirt bike.
骑摩托时爆胎了
Cool.
好极了
I guess we'll have something to talk about, then.
我想这下我们可以有共同话题了
So one of you two his girlfriend?
你们中的一个是他女友吗
But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet.
我现在还不想专情
All right, just keep the music down.
好的 音乐声开小点就行了
I can't hear myself think up there.
我在楼上会听不清电视节目
Hey, Kurt?
科特
Be sure to get me a ticket to your first game.
记得要给我张你首场比赛的票
You're doing great, baby. Just keep breathing.
宝贝 你做得很棒 只要保持呼吸
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Giving birth is not like how it is in the movies.
生孩子并不像电影里那样
It is bloody and bestial.
而是血腥残忍♥的
And you get poop all over your cowboy boots.
你的牛仔靴上还会沾上大便
Well, I'm just trying to be supportive.
我只是想帮忙
Oh, will, this isn't about you.
威尔 这不关你的事
I'm sorry, Kendra.
抱歉 肯德拉
When was I making it about me?
什么时候关我事了
You have to be liked, Will.
你得讨人喜欢 威尔
You're nice
你人很好
And supportive, and you avoid conflict.
助人为乐 但是避重就轻
Your wife is going to be pushing a watermelon
你妻子五个月后就要从肚子里
Out of her boy-howdy in five months.
生出一个西瓜大的孩子来
She doesn't need nice.
她不需要你人好
She needs dolomite.
而是需要磐石般的依靠
I can be tough.
我会坚强的
Of course you can, sweetie.
你当然能 亲爱的
Okay, why don't you come on
好的 你应该过来看看
Down here, I'm going to show you how to rub
我来给你展示怎样
The gas bubbles out of your wife's stomach.
排出你妻子腹部的气泡
Oh, no, wait! Oh, no, no.
哦 不 等等 哦 不 不
You'll like it.
你会喜欢的
Phil still does it to me, feels great.
菲尔现在还帮我做这个 感觉很舒服
I don't want him touching my stomach.
我不想让他碰我肚子
I mean, maybe he would bruise the baby.
也许会弄伤宝宝的
Oh. What?
哦 什么
Yeah. Honey, would you make me a BLT?
是 亲爱的 帮我弄个三明治好吗
Sure, uh, I'm...
好的 我
It's going to take a few minutes, though.
不过要等几分钟
That's okay, All right.
好的 没事
Be right back.
马上回来
Make me one, too, but hold the tomato.
帮我也做一个 但别加番茄
Okay.
好的
And the lettuce. Okay.
也不要加生菜 好的
I can't do this.
我做不到
Oh, honey, don't worry about it.
亲爱的 别担心
You're going to have an epidural.
你会无痛分娩的
I'm just making it sound worse than it is
我只是说的很可怕
To make him feel guilty.
以让他觉得内疚而已
And then you have him by the balls for the rest of your life.
然后下半辈子他都会对你百依百顺了
Kendra, if I told you something, would you promise
肯德拉 如果我告诉你个秘密
Not to tell anybody, not even Phil?
你能答应不告诉任何人吗 包括菲尔
Oh, my god.
天啊
Is the baby black?
孩子不是威尔的吗
No.
不是
The doctor said it's a hysterical pregnancy.
医生说这是癔病性怀孕
I can't tell Will.
我不能告诉威尔
I can't.
不能
He already has one foot out the door.
他已经都快顾不上这个家了
This baby's the only reason he's still here.
这孩子是他留下来的唯一原因
What do you think he's going to do
你觉得当他发现你撒谎时
When he finds out you lied?
他会怎么做
Oh, god, I don't know.
天啊 不知道
I gotta tell him the truth.
我得实话实说
I've got to tell him and I've got to deal with the consequences.
我得告诉他 然后自食其果
Are you insane?! What?
你疯了吗 什么
Dishonesty is food to a marriage.
谎言是维系婚姻的必备营养
It will die without it.
没有它婚姻就无法维持
Oh, Kendra...
哦 肯德拉
Stop being so emotional. Okay.
不要这么激动 好吗
The solution is clear.
解决方法很明显
We're going to have to get you a baby.
我们得给你弄个孩子
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Hope I'm not intruding.
希望我没有打扰到你们
No, not at all.
完全没有
Oh, um, so get this.
哦 这么说吧
You know how I'm kind of like a local news junkie, right?
你知道我八卦地方新闻成瘾吧
Isn't that kind of depressing? Oh, no.
那样很抑郁吧 不
It's kind of like a, like a horror film, you know?
有点像恐怖电影 知道吗
It's drug recalls and poison toys
就像是回想起毒瘾和毒药玩具
Africanized bees, that was terrible...
杀人蜂 太恐怖了
That's because disasters freak you out,
那是因为灾难让你恐惧的同时
Yet fascinate you at the same time, sweetie.
还让你迷上了它 亲爱的
So you like the local news, because this way
你喜欢地方新闻 因为
You can experience them from the safety of your condo.
你能在自己家里安全地体验那些经历
An-anyway, yeah.
不管怎么说 是的
Um, they just finished this story on this
他们刚刚写完了这个
Zoo mauling, you know, and, um,
关于动物园虐待动物的文章
You'll never guess who came on next.
你们猜不到下一个上电视的会是谁
Well, let's see what's going on now
让我们看看现在有什么新鲜事
With local champion cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester
本地冠军啦啦队教练苏·西尔威斯特
In a brand-new segment we call "Sue's corner."
带来了一个崭新的谈话节目"苏之角"
Take it away, Sue.
交给你了 苏
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表