What do you want for me
你想从我身上得到什么
Anyone sitting here?
这里有人吗
Um, no.
没有
No, here...
没有 来这坐吧
Well, at least I know it's clean.
不错 至少我知道这里很干净
Well, I think we, uh,
我觉得这周
Really came together this week as a team.
大家都很团结 这才像一只球队
Yeah, a gay team.
是啊 基佬队
A big, gay team of dancing gays.
一整队跳舞的基佬
Seriously, Finn, it was fun in practice and all,
说真的 芬恩 训练时跳舞还挺有意思
But we can't do that out here in front of everybody.
但我们不可能在这当着大家的面跳
It'll make us even more of a joke.
那会让我们成为笑柄的
All right, divert right.
好啦 向右转
87 on one. Break!
八七战术 上
Yo, qb!
嘿 四分卫
Your mama's so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs.
你妈妈太胖了 她的后颈肉看上去像一份热狗
Give me some ketchup!
快给我来点番茄酱吧
Down, set, hut!
准备冲啊
Punch and judy on one, break!
庞奇和朱迪战术 上
Come on!
上啊
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
I told you! I told you!
你看啊 你看啊
I told...
你看
Jordan versus bird on one!
乔丹对伯德战术
Run!
快跑
Cupid tips on one. Break.
一箭冲天 上
Time out.
暂停
Dude, we got to do it.
老兄 不跳不行了
We will be jokes for the rest of our high school lives.
那余下的高中生涯我们都会成为笑柄
We're already jokes.
我们已经是笑柄了
I don't want to be a lima loser for the rest of my life.
我不想一辈子都做个失败者
Yo, left tackle-- your mama's so fat,
左前锋 你妈妈太胖了
Her cereal comes with its own lifeguard-- like baywatch!
她吃麦片的碗都需要救生员 就像海滩游侠
Hey, ankle grabber.
只会绊人的家伙
I had sex with your mother.
我和你妈妈睡过了
No, seriously--I cleaned your pool
是真的 我清理了你家游泳池
And then I had sex with her in your bed.
在你床上和你妈妈乱搞
Nice star wars sheets.
你的星战床单不错
Let's do it, captain.
队长 我们开始吧
Come on, huddle up.
大家围过来
Huddle up.
围过来
Okay, "ring on it" on three.
数到三开始唱"戴戒指"
Yeah. all right?
听到吗
Come on, on-on three.
快准备好
One, two, three, break.
一 二 三 开始
Hut one,
准备 一
Two,
二
Three.
三
Let's hit it.
音乐起
** all the single ladies all the single ladies
单身美眉看过来 单身美眉看过来
** all the single ladies all the single ladies
单身美眉看过来 单身美眉看过来
** all the single ladies, now put your hands up
单身美眉看过来 把手放在空中甩
** up in a club, we just broke up
刚一分手就狂欢
** I'm doing my own little thing
我们自己乐开怀
** you decided to dip, and now you want to trip
你想离开又耍赖
** 'cause another brother noticed me
只因有别人对我示爱
** I'm up on him, he up on me
我们一起尽兴摇摆
** don't pay him any attention
不要对他过多在意
** just cryin' my tears for three good years
忘记泪水 即使受伤已三年
** you can't be mad at me
你要生气与我无关
** 'cause if you liked it
如果你心动
** then you should have put a ring on it
为我戴上定情戒
** if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** don't be mad once you see that he want it
若有人抢先 别心烦意乱
** if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** oh, oh, oh oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
哦哦哦 哦哦哦 哦哦哦
** oh, oh, oh, oh
哦哦哦哦
** if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** don't be mad once you see that he want it
若有人抢先 别心烦意乱
** if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
哦哦哦 哦哦哦 哦哦哦
** oh, oh, oh,
哦哦哦
** oh, oh, oh.
哦哦哦
Hike.
冲锋
Yeah!
太好啦
You're up, kid.
该你上了 孩子
You make this and we win.
你如果成功我们就赢了
You make this...and you die a legend.
你如果成功 将成就一段传奇
Can I pee first?
我能不能先去小便
He's so little.
他太瘦小了
** if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
Ten hut.
准备开球
** oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
哦哦哦 哦哦哦 哦哦哦
** oh, oh, oh, oh
哦哦哦哦
** oh, oh, oh.
哦哦哦
Nighttime skin care is a big part of my postgame ritual.
夜间皮肤护理是我赛后的大工程
I don't know what to say about that, but, uh...
我不知道该说什么 但是
I was really proud of you tonight, Kurt.
科特 我今晚真的为你感到骄傲
I wish your mom would have been there.
要是你妈妈能看到就好了
I mean, alive.
我是说 如果她还活着
Thanks.
谢谢
Dad...
爸爸
I... have something that I want to say.
我 我有话想说
I'm glad that you're proud of me,
你为我感到骄傲 我很高兴
But I don't want to lie anymore.
可我不想再骗你了
Being a part of... the glee club
加入欢乐合唱团
And football has really showed me
还有加入橄榄球队 让我明白
That I can be anything.
一切皆有可能
And what I am...
也让我看清♥真♥正的自我
...is...
我是
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I know.
我知道
Really?
真的吗
I've known since you were three.
你三岁时我就知道了
All you wanted for your birthday
那时你想要的生日礼物
Was a pair of sensible heels.
就只是一双高跟鞋
I guess I'm not totally in love with the idea,
我想我不很喜欢这样
But...
但是
If that's who you are,
但如果你就是这样的话
There's nothing I can do about it.
我也无能为力
And I love you just as much.
我还是会爱你如往昔
Okay?
好吗
Thanks for telling me, Kurt.
科特 谢谢你告诉我
You're sure, right?
你很确定 对吧
Yeah, dad, I'm sure.
是的 爸爸 我确定
I'm just checking.
我只是确认下
Here.
这个给你
It's my gee-ge.
是我的婴儿衫
This is the baby blanket my dad got me
是我出生当天
The day I was born.
爸爸包裹我的襁褓
It was the only thing I had to remember him by.
是唯一一件令我睹物思人的东西
I used to cry without it.
我曾因为找不到它而哭泣
I took it everywhere with me.
我到哪儿都带着它
So it's a little dirty.
所以它看起来有点脏
But I want our baby to have it.
我想留给我们的孩子
I'm going to do everything I can to be a good father.
我会尽力做个好父亲
Thank you, Finn.
谢谢你 芬恩
Hey. Guys. How you doing?
你们好啊
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表