I was a legend.
我是个传奇
But I relished this victory in solitude.
但是我孤身一人的享受胜利的"苦果"
Now
现在
I spend my Friday nights
每周五晚上
Making out with my cat
我的娱乐活动是和我的猫亲热
And watching Ghost Whisperer.
收看《鬼语者》
Well, Rachel,
你知道吗 蕾切尔
If I weren't ignoring what these ladies were saying
听了姑娘们的悔恨之词让我震惊
Out of an overwhelming sense of deep repulsion,
如果我不是充耳不闻的话
I would probably hear them encouraging you
我大概也会听她们的
To go for it with your Carmel High beau.
鼓励你和卡梅尔高中那男生的事
Or you might end up like Dottie here,
但你可能以后就会像这位多蒂同样下场
Who, although her father offered a sizeable Dowry,
尽管她父亲出的嫁妆相当丰厚
Which included livestock,
连家畜都带上了
Still couldn't get a date to homecoming.
但至今还没有收到返校节邀请
No homecoming?
没有返校节吗
No Valentines, no sock hop.
也没人过情人节 也没人请跳袜子舞
Rachel, you need to become even more narcissistic
蕾切尔 你得比过去
And self-centered than you already are.
更加自恋 更加以自我为中心
Think of yourself-- your potential happiness.
为你自己想想 为了你将来的幸福
If not,
不然的话
Join the club.
归属只有老处♥女♥俱乐部了
Beautiful table.
好漂亮的餐桌
Meticulous, really.
真的 准备得很精致
I guess being crazy has its benefits.
也许为爱情冲昏头也有好处吧
It's date night.
我们今晚约会
Actually, it was tomorrow,
其实 本来是明天
But Will wanted tonight,
但威尔想要今晚
So, I'm surprising him.
那我就想 让他惊喜一下
And I know he keeps a key under the mat.
我知道他有一把钥匙放在门垫下
You're really loving this, aren't you?
让我看到你们这么幸福 让你很开心吧
I take no pleasure in your pain, Terri.
我没想把快乐建筑在你的痛苦上 特丽
But I am enjoying
但如果能让
Seeing Will get a second chance at happiness, Yes.
威尔重拾幸福 我也顾不上你了
Oh, and you're the one to introduce him
而你就是那个把他带进
To this magical new world of bliss?
幸福新生活的人了吗
What, you with your three-times-a-day showers
就凭你那一天要沐浴三遍
And the fact that you can't sleep unless your Shoes are all in a row?
鞋子没放成一排就无法入睡的洁癖吗
Is there a reason that you're here?
你就是为了说这些而来的吗
'Cause I'd kind of like you to be gone when Will Gets home.
我不希望威尔回来时看到你在
I just need to pick up the rest of my Bruckheimer DVDs.
我是来拿我剩下的布鲁克海默的DVD
Whose is this?
这是谁的
That's mine.
那是我的
I got really tired of watching Con Air every Night.
每晚看《空中监狱》看得我都厌了
And Will picked "Hello" as our song.
威尔还挑了那首"你好"作定情之曲
Oh, you poor girl.
你真是个小可怜
Don't bother sleeping with my husband tonight.
今晚请尽情享用我的丈夫
You're already screwed.
你已经没搞头了
"Hello" Was our prom song.
"你好"是我们过去的舞会曲
I mean, I doubt Will remembers.
我想威尔也忘了这件事
He goes to the market for milk, comes home with a pack of gum.
他常常去超♥市♥买♥♥牛奶却买♥♥了包口香糖回来
You're lying.
你说谎
Ask him.
那你问他好了
Or better yet, go to the library
或者更快点 去图书馆
And look it up for yourself in that year's Thunderclap.
自己查查当年的要闻
Sorry.
抱歉了
Jessie?
杰西你在吗
Who's there?
谁在那里
I carry a rape whistle.
我带了防狼口哨
Just me.
是我啊
Most spots are 2,500 watts.
大多数镁光灯是2500瓦的
This one is ten times brighter.
这个要亮10倍
We have to wear sunscreen onstage, but it's worth It.
我们在台上要擦防晒霜 但也值了
I guess everything is bigger and brighter here.
我猜这里的一切都比其他地方的更大更亮
I have to ask you something.
我得问你点事情
And I need you to tell me the truth,
你要对我说实话
Because if you don't, there will be consequences -
否则 会有不好的影响
Life-and-death consequences.
生死攸关的影响
Because if I give myself to you,
因为如果我把自己交给你
And it turns out that you're just playing me,
但你却只是在玩弄我
I might die.
我就可能会死掉
Okay, okay, not literally, but emotionally.
不是说真的死掉 是心会死
It'll be the kind of heartbreak that girls like Me
对于我这类的女孩而言
Hold for the rest of their lives,
这样的心碎会伴随余生
Like Barbra in The Way We Were.
就像电影《往日情怀》里的芭芭拉
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What?
你笑什么
You're more of a drama queen than I am.
你比我还会大惊小怪
Hi.
你好
I'm Jessie.
我叫杰西
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁啊
You know Jessie St. James,
你知道的杰西•史蒂芬•詹姆斯
The star of Vocal Adrenaline, your competition at regionals.
是肾上腺乐团的明星 你地区赛的对手
I want to introduce you to Jessie,
但我想介绍给你的杰西
The guy who's nuts about you,
是个为你疯狂
The guy who would never hurt you.
永远不会伤害你的人
No one can know.
没有人会知道真♥相♥
I understand.
我明白
Hi Hey
你来了 是啊
I get home last night,
昨天我回到家
And It was like some ghost had laid out
发现有个田螺姑娘来过
This beautiful, romantic meal for me.
为我摆好了一桌精致又浪漫的晚餐
A ghost who wears your perfume.
和你一样的香水味
I was just in the library.
我刚去过图书馆
Page 42.
看第42页
Okay.
好
Oh, my... My junior prom.
这是我...我高二的毕业舞会
I wanted to surprise you on Wednesday.
周三那晚我想给你个惊喜
Terri came by and, um,
但是特丽过来了
Told me about the prom... About the song.
告诉了我那舞会...那首歌♥
Emma, I-I have no feelings about this night Anymore.
艾玛 我对那晚已经没有感觉了
I didn't even remember the song.
我甚至都不记得那首歌♥了
No. I know. I know, not consciously.
我知道 你不是有意识的
But somewhere inside,
但在内心的某个角落
You're still not over her.
你还眷恋着她
We were naive.
我们太天真了
I think sometimes we spend
也许因为我们和孩子时间待多了
So much time with these kids that we start acting like them.
我们也开始有点像孩子了
You've been in the same relationship
你的整个人生旅程
Your entire life.
都是和她在一起的
You don't know who you are alone.
你不知道一个人生活是什么样的
I think this song is just
这首歌♥就好像是你
The beginning of you repeating the same patterns.
开始重复同样人生的起点
Terri and I met when I was 15.
我和特丽相遇的时候才15岁
I'm a different person now.
我现在已经不同了
How is you compromising yourself for my crazy
你现在委屈自己迁就我
Any different than you doing it for hers?
和当初为她疯狂又有多大区别呢
Well... What do you want to do?
那你说...你要怎么样
I think that...
我觉得...
...You need to spend some time alone.
...你要一个人好好想想
I do. I think you need to get to know yourself.
我真是这么想的 你得好好了解下自己
You know, you haven't been okay with having your Own needs
要知道 你从15岁开始
Since you were 15.
就忘记了自己想要的
You're right.
你说得对
I guess...
也许...
I'm just not good at being alone...
我只是不知道一个人该怎么办...
And realizing what my own needs are.
也不知道自己真正想要什么
Well, maybe around the time that you figure out What they are...
可能过段时间 你知道了自己要什么
Maybe I'll be ready to get a little messy.
可能到时候 我的洁癖也会稍微好一点
Can you go now?
你现在能出去了吗
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表