And yours is going down...
而你们啦啦队的在下降
Deal with it.
接受现实吧
**Ah, freak out
*抓狂吧
**Le freak, c'est chic
*时尚潮人们
*- Energy, guys. - *freak out
拿出精神 伙计们 *抓狂吧
It's disco.
这是迪斯科
**Le freak, c'est chic
*时尚潮人们
**Ah, freak out
*抓狂吧
Good with the hands. John travolta hands. All right.
手势摆好 记住约翰·屈伏塔的动作
**Le freak, c'est chic
*时尚潮人们
*Freak it out. Let's go. *freak out
抓狂啊 继续 *抓狂吧
**Le freak, c'est chic
时尚潮人们
And up and out
向前向外
*And down and... good. * have you heard
向下挥手 好的 *你听说过
*About the new dance craze? * - Good, good, guys.
*新的舞蹈迷吗* -好的 伙计们
**Listen to us
*听我们唱
**I'm sure you'll be amazed
*我相信你会愉悦的
**Big fun...
*很快乐
Hell to the nah.
该死的
First of all, you try to bust my face again,
首先 你再试着踢到我的脸
And I will cut you.
我就把你的脚切了
And also, this song is terrible.
另外 这首歌♥太烂了
Okay, no, no, it's not the song.
好 不是 不是歌♥的问题
You guys just need to get into it.
你们只是需要融入歌♥曲
No, it's the song.
不 是这首歌♥
It's really gay. We need
太同志了 我们需要
Modern music, Mr. Shue.
现代音乐 舒先生
I'm sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计们
We don't have time to discuss this.
我们没时间讨论这个了
We're doing the song this friday at the pep assembly.
我们周五就得在集♥会♥上唱这首歌♥了
In f-front of the whole school?
当着整个学校的面吗
Exactly!
没错
They're gonna throw fruit at us.
他们会朝我们扔水果的
And I just had a facial.
偶刚做了面膜唉
I'll press charges if that happens.
如果发生那种事我要上诉了
Guys, I can't express to you
伙计们 我无法向你们表达
How important this assembly is.
这个集♥会♥的重要性
We need recruits.
我们需要扩招
There're six of you.
现在只有六个队员
We need 12 to qualify for regionals.
要参加地区选拔赛需要十二个队员
We have no choice or...
我们没有选择
The club is over.
否则合唱团就完了
I know you guys don't like this song,
我知道你们不喜欢这首歌♥
But we took nationals back in '93 with "freak out."
但是我们回头看九三年全国大赛的"抓狂"
It's a crowd-pleaser.
观众都喜欢
Trust me.
相信我
From the top.
从头再来
I'm dead.
我死翘翘了
My father always said you become a man
我父亲总是说当你买♥♥第一幢房♥子时
When you buy your first house.
你就成为真正的男人了
I'm not sure what he meant by that,
我不确信他说那话的意思
Since he burned ours down once
因为他曾经酒醉后和我妈打架
after a drunken fight with Mom
把房♥子烧毁了一次
Welcome to your little slice of the american dream.
欢迎来到你们美国梦的一部分
I have a question about the trees.
我对那些树有个疑问
It's always been my personal dream
这一直是我个人的梦想
To cut down my own christmas tree.
去亲自砍自己的圣诞树
How many christmas trees will we have in the backyard?
后院会有多少圣诞树
And do they come in different colors?
它们会呈现不同的颜色吗
Because, well... obviously, we're expecting a family,
因为 明显 我们期待有个家庭
And I have a real sense that it might be a girl.
而且我真切觉得可能是个女孩
Still, I can't believe we're actually doing this.
我仍然不敢相信我们正在组建一个家庭
It all happened so fast...
一切来得太快
It all started when Terri's sister Kendra
一切都是从特丽的姐姐肯德拉开始的
Brought her kids over for sunday brunch.
带孩子来吃周日午饭
Well, I just don't understand
我只是不明白
Where you're planning on putting the nursery.
你们打算把育婴室放哪里
I know.
我知道
We have a second bedroom.
我们有第二个卧室
You are not giving up your craft room, terri.
你不该放弃静心室 特丽
A mother needs her respite.
一个母亲需要得到休息空间
That craft room is the only thing
那个静心室是确保你
That's going to keep you from going all Susan Smith
不会谋杀了自己孩子的地方
On that little angel.
(Susan Smith - 杀害自己的孩子被判终身监禁)
Postpartum runs in our family.
咱们家有遗传的产后综合症
Where are you going?
你去哪
Bathroom.
厕所
All that bran.
吃糠吃多了
No, you can't. Kyle needs his inhaler.
不行 凯尔需要他的吸嘴
Anyway, this conversation is over.
总之这事就这么定了
They're starting construction on a new section of our subdivision.
我们那边要盖新房♥子了
You are not
你们不准
Bringing my niece or nephew home to this apartment.
在这种房♥子里抚养我的侄子或侄女
When pigs fly.
这种事情不能发生
Can I eat this?
这个我能吃吗
This banister was made by Ecuadorian children.
这栏杆是厄瓜多尔的孩子们做的
It's great, terri,
是很棒 特丽
But there are nine foreclosures on our street.
可我们那条街有九栋收回的房♥子待售
Why can't we buy one of those?
为什么不能从中挑一栋呢
They're half the price.
那些都是半价啊
I am not raising our baby In a used house.
我才不会让我们的孩子在二手房♥里长大
They're not clean.
太脏了
Look at this sun nook.
快看那个阳台
Isn't it beautiful?
真漂亮 不是吗
Is it extra?
是另外加钱的吧
The price in the brochure is for the basic model...
宣传册上的只是基本款的价格
Everything else is out of carte.
其他的所有东西都要另付
The grand foyer is an extra $14,000,
大厅要另加一万四
And the sun nook is an extra 24.
阳台要加两万四
I'll let you two talk.
我让你们商量一下
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
We can't afford this.
我们买♥♥不起
We already did the math, Will.
我们计算过了 威尔
All we have to do is give up Applebee's,
我们只要不去"苹果乐园"吃饭
And we won't run the AC for the first couple of summers.
头几年夏天都不开空调就行了
Well, we certainly can't afford the grand foyer,
可要是大厅和阳台一起买♥♥的话
And the sun nook.
我们绝对支付不起
I mean, if we bite off more than we can chew
要是我们不量力而行的话
We'll lose everything.
我们会一无所有的
You need to pick one.
我们只能选一样
Come with me.
跟我来
I'm going to show you something really special.
给你看点绝对特别的东西
This is where our daughter or gay son will sleep.
我们的女儿或同志儿子将会睡在这里
I thought maybe we could put one of those mini-pianos in here,
我们可以在这放一架小型钢琴
And you two could put on shows for me.
你们两个可以为我表演
I love it, Terri.
我也觉得很好 特丽
But we still can't afford everything.
可我们还是没钱买♥♥下所有的东西
It's my very own Sophie's Choice.
这是我的"索菲的抉择"了
Fine.
好吧
I'm going to give up the sun nook for the grand foyer.
为了大厅 阳台我不要了
But I really need the polished door handles.
但是抛光的门把手是一定得要
Think of our family, Will.
想想我们的家 威尔
This is our dream.
这是我们的梦想
I knew in that moment that I would do whatever it took,
那一刻 我知道自己得不惜一切代价
Even if it meant getting a part-time job
哪怕是要找份兼♥职♥
To make some extra money,
赚点外快
To make that dream come true.
也得让这个梦想实现
Let's go sign those papers.
我们去签合同吧
You need to call me before you dress yourself.
你打扮之前应该告诉我一声
Whatever, Whatever.
管你的 管你的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表