But I had to compromise to do it.
我们只有四分之一的版面
Um, we only get a quarter page in back.
也就是说我们只能选两个队长上照片
Which means we have to pick two team captains To appear in the photo.
明天我们就投票选队长吧
So, tomorrow we're going to put it to a vote.
很激动人心吧
Exciting, huh?
太棒了
All right.
人都到齐了吧 我们该开始投票了
Well, we're all here. I guess we should vote.
如果没人反对的话 我想说几句
With your permission, I have prepared a few words.
-我提名蕾切尔 -我也是
- I nominate rachel. - Second.
大家把要提名的人写在这张纸上吧
Fine, let's vote up in this piece.
我要去体育馆好好准备一下
I gotta go hit the gym and load up the guns of puckerone
一会儿橄榄球队要拍照
For the football picture.
看来每个人都投了蕾切尔的票
Looks like everybody voted for rachel.
包括蕾切尔自己
Including rachel.
但是同学们 我们要选两个队长
But we need two captains, guys.
为什么要两个呢
Why two?
蕾切尔一个人就足以代表整个合唱团了
We're fine with having rachel represent us In the thunderclap by herself.
我们确实觉得一个人就够了
We'd actually prefer it.
想不到 时至今日
The worst part is that after all this time,
孩子们还是羞于承认自己是合唱团成员
They're still embarrassed to be in glee club.
他们还是觉得自己很失败
I mean, they still see themselves as losers.
我真的希望有人能站出来当副队长
I just need to get one of them to step up and become co-captain.
也许你该让刚上任的队长来鼓动大家
Well, maybe you should let them use the captain They already elected.
虽然大家都觉得蕾切尔很烦人
You know, sometimes sound a lot different coming from a peer.
但有时候 同龄人说的话比较管用
Even if that peer is an annoying as rachel.
如果他们能在分组赛拔得头筹
None of this is going to matter if they win at sectionals.
很抱歉 我不能到场
I'm really sorry I can't be there.
哦这个啊 我正想和你谈谈呢
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that.
我其实觉得
I-i kind of think
肯是故意把婚礼和分组赛安排在同一天的
Ken scheduled your wedding the same day on purpose.
这样 你就去不了了
You know, so... So you couldn't go.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
你不会真不知道吧
Come on.
他觉得我们俩很暧昧
We both know how he feels about our... relationship.
威尔 我马上要和肯结婚了
I'm marrying ken, will.
听着 我知道
Look, I know that I've...
我确实曾做过让他吃醋不满的事情
I've definitely given him reason in the past to be jealous
但是 你要知道
But I need you to know
我不会再那么做了
That I'm done with that now.
肯确实常犯很多错
Ken has a lot of flaws.
他昨天就犯了74个错 但是你知道吗
He has 74 flaws as of yesterday, but, you know what,
他不记仇 不会报复人
He is not vindictive.
他其实是个很好的人
He's actually a very good man.
他很和善 对这里的学生都很好
He is kind and he's great with the students here at mckinley.
这是我们的共同之处
We have that in common.
我承认 在个人卫生方面他还要改进
And yes, it's true, his hygiene could be a lot better,
但是他善良体贴
But he is absolutely full of compassion
这才是我和他结婚的原因
And... Well, that is why I'm marrying him.
你说得很对
You're right.
我太过分了
I was out of line.
我不会再这么说了
It won't happen again.
舒先生 你找我吗
You wanted to see me, mr. Shue?
是的 蕾切尔
Oh, yeah, rachel.
请坐吧
Sit down.
当队长的感觉怎么样
So, how's the new captaincy going?
我觉得同学们是通过选举的方式
I think that my unanimous election
把领导合唱团的重任交给了我
Gave me a very strong mandate to shake things up.
太好了
Great. Well,
队长同志 我正好有项任务给你
I have a job for you, captain.
我们要找一个副队长
We need a co-captain.
你总是有这么多好的想法
You have so many great ideas,
总是需要有人帮你推行这些好想法的
No reason you shouldn't have some help pushing them through.
我确实需要一个值得信任的副手
I could use a trusty lieutenant.
我现在就有65个好想法呢
I do have over 65 proposals.
这么说 你会去找一个副队长对吧
So, can I count on you?
你放心吧
No problem.
马上就去
I'm on it.
我没时间 要准备美国黑人文化节
Um, I can't be co-captain. No time. Kwanza.
文化节在十二月底呢 梅塞德斯
Kwanza's late december, mercedes.
而我们周四就要拍照
The photo's this thursday.
没错 这次很早就要开始准备了
Yeah, prepping early this year.
蕾切尔 我不介意上照片
I'd love to be in the photo, rachel,
但是只能你站着我坐着
But you'd be standing and I'd be sitting
这样看起来会很别扭的
And it would throw off the whole composition.
我会向前倾变矮一点的
I'll lean over.
但如果你向前倾
But if you lean over...
别人会以为你是胃不舒服呢
It will look like you have stomach rolls.
好吧 我再一想
On second thought,
阿蒂 你也确实不是当队长的料
I don't think that you're leadership material, artie.
绝对的跟随者
Follower.
布里特妮 这是个千载难逢的好机会
Brittany, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
-门都没有 -为什么
- No way. - Why not?
因为我不想和你一起照相
Because I don't want to be in a picture with you.
别人会乱涂乱画的
It'll get defaced.
-不会的 -绝对会
- No, it won't. - Yes, it will.
我就会
I'll be the one doing it.
我简直绝望了
I'm desperate.
芬恩 合唱团需要你啊
Glee club needs you, finn.
我很荣幸 你来找我
I'm totally honored you asked me,
但你不觉得你该找更关心合唱团的人吗
But don't you think you should pick somebody who, like, cares more?
不是说我不关心合唱团
Not that I don't,
但我还要挤时间给橄榄球队和老朋友
But I just have football and friends and stuff.
合唱团是有了你的加入才初见雏形的
Glee club only started working after you joined.
你想想 要不是你
Face it, we wouldn't have all of the cheerleaders
拉拉队员都不会来
And football players in the club
橄榄球队员也不会来
If it wasn't for you.
你知道我爱合唱团
You know I love glee club.
我只是觉得我不想做合唱团形象代表
I just don't know why I have to represent it.
芬恩 你必须这样
Because you're a leader, finn.
因为你是合唱团的领导者
And that's what leaders do.
领导者总是为他的成员出头
They stick their necks out for people that they care about.
而且这一次 利害关系很大
There are stakes here.
因为合唱团的士气不高
Morale is low, you know it.
如果这样的局面还不改变
If things don't change,
我们甚至参加不了分组赛
We're not even going to place at sectionals.
合唱团也就玩完了
And then the club is over.
我一个单枪匹马地做不了什么
I can't do this alone.
我会帮你的
You don't have to.
我也是个领导者
I am a leader.
我要做个领头人
That's who I am, who I want to be.
我就是你的副队长了
You got yourself a co-captain.
我会和你上照片的
I'll do the picture with you.
我明白 你作为橄榄球队的队长
I totally that as captain of the football team,
领导球队需要你钢铁般的意志力
You've worked really hard to project an appearance of steely toughness
但是合唱队很不一样
But glee club is different.
我们要展现的是积极乐观的一面
We have to present the appearance of positivity and optimism.
所以吧 我们要练习一下
So... We're gonna practice,
我来教教你怎么在镜头前微笑
And I'm going to teach you How to smile correctly for your photo.
*当你离开我的时候 我想要更多*
*When you first left me, I was wanting more *
*你和邻居家女孩热吻*
*You were kissing that girl next door *
*你为什么要这么做*
*What'd you do that for*
*当你一开始离开我的时候*
*When you first left me *
*我不知道该说什么*
*I didn't know what to say *
*我从来没遇到这样的事*
*I never been on my own that way Own that way *
*我一个人独自做了一整天*
*Just sat by myself all day Myself all day *
*我当时多么迷茫*
*I was so lost back then *
*但还好有朋友的帮助*
*But with a little help from my friends *
*我在黑暗中找到一线光明*
*I found a light in the tunnel at the end *
*现在你打电♥话♥给我*
*And now you're calling me up on the phone *
*想抱怨抱怨 诉诉苦*
*So you can have a little whine and a moan Ah... *
*这只是因为你很孤单*
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表