It's not that.
不是这个意思
It's most of us don't know how to bake.
是说我们中几乎没人懂得烘焙
I find recipes confusing.
我觉得食谱都很难懂
My family is fully committed to takeout.
我们一家都吃外卖♥♥食物
Yeah, Mr. Shue, kids are busier
对啊 舒老师 现在的小孩
Than when you went here.
可比你们那时要忙多了
We've got homework and football
我们有家庭作业 足球比赛
And teen pregnancy, lunch.
还有少女怀孕和午餐问题什么的
Can't Artie's dad just take him?
阿蒂的爸爸不能送他吗
I can't believe how insensitive you're all being.
我不敢相信你们居然能这么冷血
Are you a team?
你们是团队吗
Of course.
当然
But Artie understands, don't you, Artie?
可阿蒂也明白的 是吧 阿蒂
Oh... of course.
当然
It's cool.
没事的
Anything that takes away our time from rehearsing
如果现在还为排练以外的事情耽搁时间的话
Doesn't serve the team.
对合唱团没有好处
Let me help you out, buddy. Thank you.
让我来帮你 谢谢你
Hey, I'm really sorry about how they all reacted, Artie.
阿蒂 很抱歉大家的反应如此冷漠
Oh, it's okay. I'm used to it.
没事的 我习惯了
They just don't get it.
他们就是不明白
Can I use the auditorium this afternoon
下午我能在礼堂
To rehearse, Mr. Shue?
排练一下吗 舒老师
Some of the band equipment's in there.
乐队的乐器大都放在这里
Sure.
当然
**On the floor of Tokyo-o*
漫步东京街头
**With the record selection with the mirror reflection
在选出的唱片中 看着镜中的自己
**I'm dancing with myself
我随着心境起舞
**When there's no one else in sight
没人出现在我视野里
**In a crowded lonely ni-ight
在这繁华而孤寂的夜晚
**Well, I wait so long for my love vibration
我期待许久 等待爱情的心跳
**And I'm dancing with myself
和自己共舞
**I'm dancing with myself
我想要和自己共舞
**I'm dancing with myself
和自己的感觉共舞
**Well, there's nothing to lose and there's nothing to prove
不会失去任何东西 也无法证明什么
**And I'll be dancing with myself
和自己共舞
**If I looked all over the world
若我观望全球
**And there's every type of gi-irl
我会发现各种类型的姑娘
**But your empty eyes seem to pass me by
她们对我不理不睬从我身边走过
**And leave me dancing with myself
留我一人独自跳舞
**So let's sink another drink
那就让我再喝一杯
**'Cause it'll give me time to thi-ink
让我有更多的时间去思考
**If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance
如果有机会 我想邀请这世界起舞
**And I'll be dancing with myself
而我只和自己共舞
**Oh, dancing with myself
和自己共舞
**Oh, dancing with myself
和自己共舞
**Oh, there's nothing to lose and there's nothing to prove
不会失去任何东西 也无法证明什么
**I'll be dancing with myself
我就要和自己共舞
**Oh, dancing with myself
和自己共舞
**Oh, dancing with myself
和自己共舞
**Oh, there's nothing to lose and there's nothing to prove
不会失去任何东西 也无法证明什么
**And I'll be dancing with myself.
我就要和自己共舞
I have something I'd like to say.
我有话要说
I want to audition for the wicked solo.
我想要冒险试唱一下这次的独唱
Kurt, there's a high "F" in it.
科特 独唱里有个高F音
That's well within my range.
我没问题
Well, I think Rachel's going to be fine
我觉得由蕾切尔来担当
For the female lead, but I'm happy to have you
女主唱很好 但我也乐意让你
Try out something else, kurt.
尝试些不同的东西 科特
And we'll make sure it's got a killer high note.
而且我们会确保那会极其引人注目
You tried.
至少你大胆尝试了
Anyway, I wanted to say something to you guys.
我还有些事要和你们说
I was a little disappointed at how you were all so willing
我对你们欠考虑地丢下阿蒂
To take the bus to get to sectionals
乘巴士去分区赛
And make Artie drive by himself with his dad.
而让他们父子独自开车前去的做法有点小失望
We're a team, guys.
伙计们 我们是个团队
We're in this glee club together.
同在欢乐合唱团
Artie doesn't care.
阿蒂才不介意呢
His dad drives him everywhere.
他老爸驾车带他到各个地方去
I do care.
我介意的
It kind of hurt my feelings.
这有点伤感情
We didn't think you would take it personally.
我们没有想到你会往心里去
Well, you're irritating most of the time,
你总是很让人不爽
But don't take that personally.
但别往心里去
I don't know if you guys really understand
我不知道你们是否真正了解
How much harder Artie has to work just to keep up.
阿蒂要同常人一样生活是多么艰难
Preach.
说教
We're riding to sectionals together
我们要一起去分区赛
Or we're not going at all.
否则就不去
And to pay for the bus, we're having a bake sale.
至于坐公交的钱 我们要参加糕饼义卖♥♥活动
Saning Natious Nursing Home was having a tag sale,
护理之家正进行旧货出♥售♥
And my AV club friends here agreed to help out.
而我发烧友俱乐部的朋友同意来帮忙
For the next week,
下周
Each of you is going to spend three hours a day
你们每个人每天都要在轮椅上
In a wheelchair.
待三小时
And we're doing a wheelchair number.
还会演绎一场轮上歌♥舞
**On the floors of Tokyo-o
在东京的喧嚣城区
**Or down in london town to go-go
在伦敦的静谧乡镇
** with the record selection and the mirror's reflection
伴着悠扬的乐声 镜子中自信的我
** I'm dancing with myself
陶醉在自己的舞蹈中
** Well, there's nothing to lose and there's nothing to prove
我已无欲无求
** well, I'm dancing with myself
只想独自在舞蹈中陶然
I didn't even know we had a home ec room.
我都不知道这里有个厨房♥
What's all this?
这都是些什么
Ingredients for cupcakes
纸杯蛋糕的原料
For the stupid bake sale.
为那愚蠢的糕饼义卖♥♥准备的
What's this?
这是什么意思
It's what I have left over from my pool cleaning money.
这是我剩下的清理水池的工钱
After I bought dip and nunchakus.
我先买♥♥了清洁剂和双节棍
I was getting that you kinda need money.
我知道你也许需要钱
For our kid.
为了我们的孩子
For my kid.
为了我的孩子
18 dollars.
十八美刀
How much has Finn given you?
芬恩给了你多少
Just stop.
别说了
I told you before,
我之前告诉过你
I don't care if that baby comes out with a mohawk,
我不介意生下一个莫霍克(原住纽约印第安人)
I will go to my grave swearing it's Finn's.
我到死都只会说他是芬恩的
It would be pretty awesome if it came out with a mohawk.
如果是莫霍克头就太棒了
You are such an egghead.
你真是个呆子
I'm not.
我不是
That was perfectly measured!
用量真恰当
There you go!
给你
What the hell?
出什么事了
We're baking.
我们在做糕饼
I can see that.
看得出来
I'm gonna go change.
我去换身衣服
Where's my jelly creme center?
我的果冻奶酪汉堡呢
Sorry, dad, I must've forgotten.
抱歉 爸爸 我一定是忘了
What's up with your brain today?
你今天脑子是怎么了
You know, I think it's going soft
我觉得你头脑不正常
From all that crap you put in your hair.
是因为你往头上涂的那些垃圾东西
It's organic and I'm fine.
那是绿色的 我没事
I'm sorry, it's a glee club thing.
抱歉 是欢乐合唱团的事
It's not about a guy, is it?
不会是关于某个男生吧
'cause I'm not ready to have that conversation.
我还没准备好和你谈那方面的事
Oh, at least you don't have to worry about me
至少你不用担心我
Getting someone pregnant.
让某人怀孕
It's not a guy.
不是关于某个男人的
We're doing this amazing song for sectionals,
我们正在为分区赛准备一首很棒的歌♥
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表