Yeah.
是的
There's your problem. you just had a bad push rim.
这就是你的问题 你推轮圈推得太狠了
Good as new.
回归如新
Thanks, Finn.
谢谢你 芬恩
You're the only one who's willing to help me.
你是唯一个愿意帮助我的
I'm really nervous about the diva-off tomorrow.
我担心明天的天后对决
Don't be.
别担心
I don't want to win out of charity.
我不是出于仁慈 才想赢
I want to win the solo because it's right for the club.
而是为合唱团的利益
I really think that the judges at sectionals
我真想的是各声部的评分人
Will find a female version of "defying gravity"
会觉得女声版的"抗拒引力"
Much more accessible.
顺耳得多
But I don't think that's going to happen.
但我可能胜出不了
People just don't like me.
大家不怎么喜欢我
Yeah, you might want to work on that.
你需要在这方面下下功夫
But I like you.
但我喜欢你
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I'll get out of your way.
我要走了
No, you stay. I need a witness.
不 你留下 帮我做证明
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么
Oh, it's just a past due notice.
这就是张催款单
My mom gets them all the time.
我妈时不时会收到
Right, but if this sonogram bill doesn't get paid,
说对了 但如果是超声波图的账单没付
It's not your phone that's going to get cut off.
就不是你电♥话♥停机那么简单了
You will get cut off.
是你玩儿完了
You need to help me with this, Finn.
你得帮我付这些账单 芬恩
Or else we're going to go our separate ways.
否则我们就各干各的
I'm screwed.
我完了
Not necessarily.
也不一定
I know...
我知道...
Hey. hey, guys. hey, guys, this is amazing.
嗨 你们干得真不错
Hi.
你好
Puck found his nana Connie's old recipe.
帕克找到他奶奶康尼留下的配方
They're addictive. do you want one?
吃起来真让人上瘾 你想来个吗
No, no, thanks.
不了 不了 谢谢
Don't want to take one away from a paying customer.
不想浪费一个赚钱的机会
Yeah, no, sure.
对 不应该 当然
Hey, nice work, buddy.
你 干得好 兄弟
These are so good.
这些太好吃了
This isn't nana Connie's old recipe.
没有什么康尼奶奶的配方
She couldn't cook at all.
她压根不会烹调
She was a diabetic, so the only sweets she had in her house
她患有糖尿病 所以她家里仅有的甜食
Was dried fruit.
就是水果干
I knew I had to do something
为了奎恩和我们的孩子
To help Quinn out with our baby.
我得做些什么
I don't know what kind of stuff you need
我不知道怀孕的你
For a baby that's still in your stomach--
需要些什么东西
Bottles, diapers, that kind of thing, I guess.
奶瓶 尿布 诸如此类吧
But my baby mama was going to get it all.
但我宝宝的妈妈全都会有
To make sure that happened,
为了做到这一点
I used the two things I know the most about--
我用了这两种我最了解的法宝
Lying and crime.
谎言和犯罪
Is there a lot of pain, Noah?
很痛吗 诺亚
The doctor said the shark fractured my spinal cord.
医生说鲨鱼把我的脊髓撞断了
This is why I don't go to the aquarium.
这就是为什么我不去水族馆
I'm going to give you as much as you want,
你要多少 我就给你多少
20 cents on the dollar.
你我八二分成
I don't put in enough to get you hallucinating,
我放的量不会让你产生幻觉
Just enough to give you a wicked case of the munchies.
刚好给你一种说不出的大快朵颐之感
That's why they keep coming back for more.
这就是为什么回头客络绎不绝
See, I told you I'd make a great dad.
看到了吧 我说过我会是不错的老爸
Faster.
再快点
Harder.
再用力
Those better be
那最好是
Tears of joy, Becky.
喜极而泣 贝基
Faster! harder!
再快点 再用力
Okay, stop.
好了 停下
Becky, this is terrible.
贝基 这不行
I tried, coach.
我努力了 教练
This is really hard.
这真的很难
You think this is hard?
你觉得这难
Try auditioning for baywatch
想为《海滩救护队》试镜
And being told that they're going in another direction.
却发现人家都拍别的片子了
That was hard.
那才痛苦
Hit the showers.
冲凉去吧
Thanks, coach.
多谢 教练
Sue, you are unbelievable.
苏 你不可理喻
And you are a terrible spy.
你是个差劲的间谍
You might try breathing through your nose sometime.
以后试试用鼻子呼吸
If you were a sniper,
如果你是个狙击手
I would have already radioed in your coordinates.
你早就被我瞄准了
Just like in the falklands.
就像马岛战争中的场景
I'm not going to let you bully that girl, Sue.
我不会让你欺负那个女孩的 苏
Oh, I bully everybody, Will.
不 我欺负每一个人 威尔
It's the way I roll.
这就是我的作风
Yeah, but this is different.
对 但这个不同
She's not like everybody else.
她不像其他人
I want you to listen to what you just said, William.
我想让你明白你刚说的 威廉
You're asking me to treat this girl differently
你在叫我区别对待这个女孩
Because she has a disability.
因为她的残疾
When actually, it seems to me,
事实上 在我看来
She just wants to be treated like everybody else.
她就想被一视同仁地对待
Why are you doing this?
为什么你要这么做
Because I know you.
因为我了解你
And you're up to something.
你就靠欺人太甚过日子
You don't know the first thing about me.
你并不了解我的一切
Good luck.
好运
I'm rooting for you.
我会帮你喝彩的
All right, welcome to the glee club's
欢迎来到欢乐合唱团
First official diva-off.
第一次天后角逐
Let's get this party started.
让我们的表演开始吧
**something has changed within me
我心所动
**something is not the same
不同以往
**i'm through with playing
中规中矩
**by the rules of someone else's game
栖身世俗
**too late for second-guessing
没有宽恕
**too late to go back to sleep
无法喘息
**it's time to trust my instincts
现在该相信我的直觉
**close my eyes and leap...
闭上双眼 一跃而起
**it's time to try* *defying gravity
是时候尝试抗拒引力
**i think I'll try* *defying gravity...
我想我要抗拒引力
**kiss me good-bye,* *i'm defying gravity
与我吻别 我要抗拒引力
**and you won't bring me down
你无法将我击倒
**i'm through accepting limits
习惯接受身有所限
**'cause someone says they're so...
只因人说那是真理
**some things I cannot change
许多事情我无能为力
**but till I try i'll never know...
不曾尝试又如何知晓
**too long i've been afraid of
一直以来怕失所爱
**losing love i guess I'd lost...
事实却是早已失去
**well, if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost...
若那即爱 我承受不起
**i'd sooner buy defying gravity...
我要马上抗拒引力
**kiss me good-bye, i'm defying gravity...
与我吻别 我要抗拒引力
**i think I'll try defying gravity
我想要抗拒引力
**and you won't bring me down
你无法将我击倒
**i'd sooner buy defying gravity...
我要马上抗拒引力
**kiss me good-buy, i'm defying gravity...
与我吻别 我要抗拒引力
**i think I'll try defying gravity
我想要抗拒引力
**and you won't bring me down...
你无法将我击倒
**bring me down
将我击倒
**oh...
哦...
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表