What? I had no idea this was even going on.
什么 我从头到尾都不知道这件事
Exactly.
正因如此
The children rely on you to create the culture.
本指望你给孩子们营造艺术创造的环境
And you, with your obsession with winning and-and competition,
而你 却执迷于获胜和竞争
has fostered an unsafe environment.
助长了一个危险的环境
I'm bringing in someone else to co-chair the glee club.
我要让别人来领导欢乐合唱团
Someone with a track record of
一个富有责任感
responsibility and excellency.
极为出色的人
We're really sorry, Mr. Shue.
我们真的很抱歉 舒先生
We didn't mean to get you into trouble.
我们没想给你带来麻烦
I'm really disappointed in you guys.
我对你们真的很失望
Glee is supposed to be about what's inside your heart,
欢乐合唱团是展现你们自己的地方
Not what's coursing through your veins
并非为了什么表面的荣耀
We know. and I think I speak for everyone when I say
我们知道 我想我可以代表所有人说
That we'd be happy to move forward
我们很高兴这件事告一段落
And put this episode behind us.
继续我们的欢乐事业
Well, it's not that simple.
现在 没那么简单了
Because of this debacle, it's been decided
因为这次的飞来横祸 学校决定
That I'm no longer fit to run glee club myself.
我不再适合独自管理欢乐合唱团了
We've been assigned
学校指定了
A co-director.
另一位主管
Who?
谁
Hey, kids.
好啊 孩子们
I got to tell you,
我得告诉你们
I'm just thrilled to be coming on board
我相当激动的来到甲板上
To co-captain your little, uh, showbiz cruise.
与你们一起领航你们的文娱巡航
Ah, I can't wait to start singing and dancing
我等不及要开始载歌♥载舞了
And maybe even putting on the ritz a little bit.
也许还可以耀武扬威一下
Will?
威尔?
I wanted you to, um, to hear this from me.
我想亲自告诉你这件事
You know Ken, um, asked me to marry him.
你知道 肯 向我求婚了
I said yes.
我答应了
That's...
那真是
That's great.
真是太好了
** Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
没什么可以阻止我前进
** Nobody gonna slow me down
没有人能让我减速慢行
** Oh, no, I got to keep on movin'
哦 不 我永不放弃
** Ain't nothin' gonna break a-my stride
没什么可以阻止我前进
** I'm runnin' and I won't touch ground
我奔跑向前永不停息
** oh no I got to keep moving.
哦 不 我永不放弃
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表