**And show him what I got*
*让他领教我的魅力
**Can't read my, can't read my*
*猜不透 猜不透
**No, he can't read my poker face*
*他猜不透我的扑克脸
**She's got to love nobody*
*她无人可爱
**Can't read my, can't read my*
*猜不透 猜不透
**No, he can't read my poker face*
*他猜不透我的扑克脸
**She's got to love nobody*
*她无人可爱
**P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face*
*扑克脸 扑克脸
**P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face*
*扑克脸 扑克脸
**I want to roll with him*
*我想要和他一起摇摆
**A hard pair we will be*
*我们会是完美的一对
**A little gambling is fun*
*你和我在一起的时候
**When you're with me*
*赌上就一局会很有趣
**Russian roulette is not the same without a gun*
*没有枪可算不上是俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌
**And, baby, when it's love*
*宝贝 谈到爱情
**If it ain't rough, it isn't fun*
*不轰轰烈烈 怎会有趣
**I'll get him hot*
*我会让他激♥情♥高涨
**Show him what I got*
*让他领教我的魅力
**Can't read my*
*猜不透
**Can't read my*
*猜不透
**No, he can't read my poker face*
*他猜不透我的扑克脸
**She's got to love nobody*
*她无人可爱
**Can't read my, can't read my*
*猜不透 猜不透
**No, he can't read my poker face*
*他猜不透我的扑克脸
**She's got to love nobody*
*她无人可爱
**I won't tell you that I love you*
*我不会告诉你我爱你
**Kiss or hug you*
*吻你或是拥抱你
**'Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin*
*我用我的松饼虚张声势
**I'm not lying*
*我不说谎
**I'm just stunnin' with love-glue-gunnin'*
*我只是感叹我的爱如胶似漆
**Just like a chick in the casino*
*就像赌场里的小妞
**Take your bank before I pay you out*
*在你离席之前就把你洗劫一空
**I promise this, I promise this*
*我保证 我保证
**Check this hand*
*看看这只手
**'Cause I am marvelous*
*因为我不可思议
**I'm marvelous*
*不可思议
**I'm marvelous*
*不可思议
**I'm marvelous*
*不可思议
**So marvelous*
*如此不可思议
**She's got to love nobody*
*她无人可爱
**Can't read my, can't read my*
*猜不透 猜不透
**No, he can't read my poker face*
*他猜不透我的扑克脸
**She's got to love nobody.*
*她无人可爱
You are really, really good.
你真的很棒
Guys, why are you all in your theatricality costumes?
伙计们 为什么都穿着戏剧服装
It's the end of the week.
是周末嘛
We were kinda hoping to learn
我们想要知道
what the lesson of the assignment was.
这周作业的主题是什么
Well, um...
这样啊
you guys have had some great numbers this week,
这周你们有几个很出色的节目
but I'm not totally sure that I know either.
但是有什么主题我也不是很清楚
I do.
我知道
I refuse to dress like somebody
我拒绝打扮成
I'm not to be somebody I'm not.
不是我自己的样子
And I learned it's good to be a little theatrical.
我也学到了戏剧化是有好处的
So here's what's going to happen.
告诉你会发生什么
My dad-- he's the king of the vampires.
我老爸 是吸血鬼的国王
And Asian vampires are
亚洲吸血鬼
the most vicious of all the vampires.
是最最凶残的吸血鬼
You're going to let me wear my lady demon clothes,
你必须同意让我穿我的魔鬼女王服饰
or my dad will fly into your bedroom and bite your face off.
不然我老爸就会飞到你的卧室 咬掉你的脸
He's really pissed.
他很生气
Is that what you want?
你希望这事发生吗
No, I don't want that. I'm afraid.
恐怕我不希望这事发生
Good. I'm glad we had this talk.
很好 很高兴我们达成共识
Now I have to go back to my coffin
现在我要回到我的棺材里去了
because the light is burning my eyes!
因为阳光烧伤了我的眼睛
There she is.
她回来了
Wait. Where's Kurt?
等等 科特哪去了
Where's Finn?
芬恩呢
Fine.
好吧
You want to hit me?
你们想打我
You want to beat me up? Go ahead.
想要痛扁我 来吧
But I swear to you I will never change.
但是我发誓我不会改变
I'm proud to be different.
与别人不同是我的骄傲
It's the best thing about me.
这是我最好的特质
So go ahead, hit me.
来吧 打我吧
I believe I will.
我想我会的
Sir, would you like to go first?
先生 你要先来吗
You're not hitting anyone.
你谁都别想打
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Is he wearing a red rubber dress or am I trippin'?
是我看错了 还是他穿了一件红色的塑料裙子
I want to thank you, Kurt.
我要感谢你 科特
I realize I still have a lot to learn,
我意识到我还有很多事要学
but the reason I'm here right now...
但是我在这里的原因是
in a shower curtain,
穿着淋浴帘
is... because of you.
是因为你
And I'm not going to let anyone lay a hand on you.
我不会让任何人对你下手
Oh, really, dude?
是吗 老兄
'Cause I'm pretty sure we can take both of you.
我认为我们两个解决你们两个轻而易举
Yeah?
是吗
But can you take all of us?
你能解决我们所有人吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我了解了
I took biology. You know what, Karofsky?
我上过生物课 知道吗 克罗斯基
We done disturbed the freak hive.
我们还是别惹这些怪胎了
The worker freaks is trying to protect the queen freak.
怪胎小兵要来保护怪胎皇后
Next time...
下次
we'll bring some friends, too.
我们也会带上朋友的
I'm tired of everyone calling us freaks.
我厌烦了我们老是被叫做怪胎
Well, look at us. We are freaks.
看看我们吧 我们就是怪胎
But we're all freaks together.
但是我们一起做怪胎
And we shouldn't have to hide it.
我们没有必要隐藏什么
Nice job, Finn.
干得漂亮 芬恩
I think you just figured out what the lesson was.
我想你刚刚想出了主题
Kinda makes me wish I had planned it.
我倒是希望这是我想出来的
But Mercedes is right.
但是梅塞德斯说得对
You do all look incredibly insane.
你们看起来真是太疯狂了
Thank you. You're so welcome.
谢谢夸奖 不客气
Anyways, let's get back to work
好了 在你们被抓到马戏团之前
before you're all forced to join the circus.
还是让我们回去排练吧
Next stop? Regionals.
下一站 地区赛
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表