The year they won the Super Bowl.
那年他们赢得了橄榄球超级碗
That's how they came up with the Super Bowl shuffle.
他们就是这样逆转局面创造了神话
Let me just get this straight.
我还是直说吧
You want me to teach the football team how to dance?
你想让我去训练球队怎么跳舞 是吧
Uh... I don't think Ken will go for that.
可我觉得肯是不会答应的
We'll talk him into it.
我们会说服他的
Look, you said you needed guys for glee club, right?
你不是说合唱团需要人吗
If you can help us win one game,
如果你帮我们赢了比赛
They'll start to trust you.
队员们就会逐渐信任你
Then I'm sure some of them will want to join.
我肯定那时就会有人想加入合唱团
It's a win-win for both of us.
这可谓是双赢啊
Eat up.
吃饭吧
How far along is she?
她怀上多久了
A few weeks.
几周吧
It breaks my heart.
这真让人难过
I mean, they're both so scared to death, ter.
他们俩都怕的要命
They're just kids.
而他们都还只是孩子
They can't raise a baby.
根本无法抚养孩子
Here this poor girl is so ashamed,
那个可怜的女孩觉得很丢脸
She feels like she can't tell anybody.
她不愿意向任何人倾诉
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
Having to hide something like that?
必须要那样去刻意隐瞒
All that effort, covering that up.
用尽一切力气 掩饰自己
What did you say her name was?
你刚刚说她叫什么名字
Quinn? Quinn Fabray.
奎恩吗 奎恩·法布蕾
Here's a kicker. She's president of the celibacy club.
更意外的是 她是禁欲俱乐部的主席
This is garbage!
纯粹脑残
What the hell does Beyonce have to do with football?
碧昂斯跟橄榄球有个屁关系啊
Why don't you ask Kurt?
你怎么不问问科特
He seems to be the only one who can score on this team.
他好像是队里唯一能拿分的人
Even in practice. So we're taking
练习时也不例外 你意思就是
Coaching advice from Lance Bass now?
今后我们的训练都得听这个断背男的
Guys! guys!
伙计们 伙计们
Athletes are performers, just like singers and dancers.
运动员和歌♥唱家 舞蹈家一样 都是表演者
Think about it.
想想吧
Jim Brown, Dick Butkus...
吉姆·布朗 迪克·布特库斯[都是著名球员]
O.J.
欧·杰·辛普森[美国橄榄球明星]
O.J., right.
欧·杰·辛普森 对
All pretty tough guys.
都是些相当了不起的人
All of them had big careers as performers.
他们都做过表演者
Now, I don't think you guys are losing because
而现在 我认为你们并非因为没有资质
You don't have the talent.
而输掉比赛
You're losing because you don't have the right attitude.
你们失败 是因为没有端正态度
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
We have to think more like amazonian black women.
我们都得表现的像亚马逊女战士那样
Think about it.
你们自己想想吧
If you can sing and dance
如果你们能在观众面前
In front of people,
载歌♥载舞
Everything else is easy.
那就没什么能难倒你们了
Coach, please. Step in here.
教练 拜托你 阻止一下吧
I'm down with it.
我无话可说
I mean, heck, what do we got to lose?
我们都到这个地步了
We gave up our pride when we lost to that school for the deaf.
在输给聋哑学校后 我们就没了自尊
Sun Tzu says in his Art of War to never let
孙子在他的《孙子兵法》一书中说
The enemy know you.
出其不意
Our greatest weapon could be the element of surprise.
攻其无备
Don't tell me that you
如果其他球队在球场上跳舞
Wouldn't be on your heels if the other team
别告诉我
Started busting a move on the field.
你们不想和他们一起摇摆
Okay, too much talking,
好了 说了半天了
Not enough stretching. In the choir room
需要伸展一下了 五分钟后
In full pads in five.
在合唱教室整装集♥合♥
That's five minutes. Let's go!
计时五分钟 开始
Five, six, seven, eight. Step, ball change, up.
五 六 七 八 跨步 传球 上
That's good, guys.
很不错 小伙子们
Your hips are still a little tight, okay?
你们的臀部还是没放松 知道吗
It's just like you're playing football.
就像你们打球一样
It's all about the lateral movement.
不过就是横向运动
Just stay low and...
只需要低一点 还有...
May I?
让我来吧
Watch Kurt.
大家看科特
All right, boys.
好了 男孩们
Five, six, seven...
五 六 七...
Hand, hand.
手 手
Point to the finger.
指向手指
Hip, head.
臀部 头部
Oh, sneak attack back to the ring.
迅速指向戴戒指的地方
Comb through the hair.
梳理下头发
Slap the butt.
轻拍下屁♥股♥
Okay, that's enough for today, gentlemen.
好了 先生们 今天就这样吧
We'll work on it.
我们会努力的
Just hit the showers.
去冲澡吧
Coach, I don't mean to interject,
教练 我不是想插手
But, um, I think we should end with a show circle.
但我认为我们应该练一个回合的
What's your problem?
你怎么了
Nothing. I just got a lot on my mind.
没什么 就是脑子很乱
Seriously, dude, what's going on?
伙计 说出来吧 到底怎么了
I'm your best friend.
我可是你最好的朋友
Talk. It's personal.
说吧 私人问题
I knew it.
我就知道
You're in love with Kurt.
你爱上科特了
Quinn's pregnant. She's keeping the baby.
奎恩怀孕了 她要生下来
'Sup, milf?
哇 性感辣妈啊
Leave me alone.
走远点
Who's the daddy?
谁是孩子的爸爸
I just think it's kind of weird if it's Finn
如果是芬恩 那就太奇怪了
Since you told me you were a virgin when we did it.
因为上次我们做的时候你说你是处♥女♥
And I know for a fact that you didn't do it with him.
而我太清楚了 你没有和他做过
How can you be so sure?
你为什么这么肯定
Finn's my boy. He would've told me.
芬恩是我哥们 他什么都告诉我
You make a habit of sleeping with your boy's girlfriends?
那你还和你哥们的女朋友上♥床♥
Well, call the vatican!
呼叫罗马教廷
We got ourselves another immaculate conception.
又有人圣灵怀胎了[圣母玛利亚传说]
I'd take care of it, you know.
你知道 我会照顾孩子的
You, too.
也会照顾好你
My dad's a deadbeat, but I don't roll that way.
我老爸是个饭桶 但我保证我会尽责
Weren't you fired for peeing in the fast-food refrigerator?
你不是因为在快餐店冰箱撒尿被开除了吗
I've got my pool cleaning business.
我还有泳池清洁工作可以做
We live in Ohio.
我们住在俄亥俄
I had sex with you
我和你做♥爱♥
Because you got me drunk on wine coolers
是因为你拿果汁酒把我灌醉
And I felt fat that day.
而且那天我心情不好
But it was a mistake.
那是一个错误
You're a Lima loser
你是个失败者
And you're always going to be a lima loser.
永远都是
How many weeks are you?
有几个星期了
From the looks of you, I'd say no more than five or six.
看你这个样子 不超过五六个星期
I assume you haven't told your parents yet.
我猜你还没有告诉你父母
How could you?
你怎么知道
After daddy bought you this car
爸爸给你买♥♥了车
So you could drive him to the chastity ball.
因为你向他保证你的贞洁
You can't raise this baby, Quinn.
奎恩 你养不起孩子的
I'm sorry, but who are you?
不好意思 你是谁
I'm just somebody who wants to help.
想要帮助你的人
I don't need your help. Get the hell out of my car!
我不需要 快滚出我的车
Really?
你确定
What kind of prenatal vitamins are you taking?
你现在吃哪种产前维他命
Here, three times a day
给你 每天三次
Or your baby will be ugly.
要不然你会生个丑宝宝的
I don't understand.
我不明白
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表