Don't!
不要去
He's a monster.
他是个怪物
** Hit the beat, take it to the rest now
心跳加剧 蔓延全身
** Yeah, yeah, yeah
对 对 对
** I love you
我爱你
**But I gotta stay true
可我得将心声吐露
** My morals got me on my knees
内心挣扎令我跪下双膝
** I'm beggin', please
我在乞求
** stop playin' games whoo
别再玩耍嬉戏
** I don't know what you do
你对我做了什么
** But you do it well
让我如此痴迷
** I'm under your spell gotcha under my spell
你让我折服于你 为你卑躬屈膝
** You got me beggin' you for mercy
你让我跪地求饶
** yeah, yeah, yeah
对 对 对
** why won't you release me yeah, yeah, yeah
为何不放我离去
** I'm beggin' you for mercy
我在跪地求饶
** yeah, yeah, yeah
对 对 对
** why won't you release me mercy
为何不放我离去
** show me some mercy
对我仁慈一点
** I said release me
放我离去
** yeah, yeah, yeah
对 对 对
** you got me beggin' you for mercy
你让我跪地求饶
** yeah, yeah, yeah
对 对 对
** you got me beggin' you for mercy
你让我跪地求饶
** yeah, yeah, yeah
对 对 对
** give me some mercy
对我仁慈一点
** I said release me
放我离去
** yeah, yeah, yeah.
对 对 对
Get off my stage!
滚出我的舞台
Mr. Stanley!
史丹利先生
We're the Mckinley high glee club.
我们是麦金利高中欢乐合唱团
No interviews.
采访免谈
We'd like you to choreograph for us.
我们希望你能为我们编舞
Look, my fee is $8,000 per number,
我的收费是八千美元一支舞
Plus a $10,000 bonus if you place in the top three.
如果你们进入前三还要外加一万美元红利
And with Dakota Stanley at the wheel,
有达科塔·史丹利坐镇的话
You will place at the top three.
你们肯定能进前三的
Move it.
别挡道
How we can get 8,000
我们怎么弄到八千美元
Kick that way and back.
朝那个方向踢然后回来
You kick out... Hold on. Hold on.
踢出去 等等 等等
Okay, one more.
好的 再来一次
Okay.
好的
Kick out.
踢出去
Right behind you.
往你正后方踢
It's all right.
没事
Where is everybody?
大家都到哪去了
Sandy went to get Henri from wood shop.
桑迪去木材店接亨利了
And, oh, there's Howard.
另外 霍华德的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
I don't think I can be in the band anymore.
我觉得我不能再呆在乐队了
What?!
什么
I'm doing inventory.
我在清点货存
It was never my dream.
那不是我的梦想
Howard's out.
霍华德不干了
Oh, that-that's just great.
真是棒啊
What's he...
他怎么
Hey. Emma.
艾玛
You didn't, uh, see me dancing earlier,
你刚才没看到我跳舞吧
Did you? Oh, is that what that was?
是吗 那是跳舞吗
Look, I have some bad news.
我带来了坏消息
You're breaking up with me.
你要和我分手
What, here? In front of another dude?
什么 在这里 当着别人的面
No, look, please stop talking.
不 拜托别说话
Um, no, look,
不是
I think the Acafellas pressure
我觉得好兄弟组合对
Has proven to be a little bit too much for Henri.
亨利来说压力有点过大
Really, why?
真的吗 为什么
Well, he just downed six bottles of cough syrup,
他刚刚喝了六瓶咳嗽糖浆
Which is a lot, even for him.
就算对他来说 也太多了
Um, he's okay.
他没事
Sandy's in the emergency room with him now,
桑迪现在在急诊室陪他
But Figgins is insisting before he comes back,
但费金斯坚持说
And can be around kids again,
要他先去戒毒
That he goes to rehab.
才能回到学生身边
So that's where he's going tomorrow morning.
所以他明早要去戒毒所
That's just great.
那真是太棒了
So Acafellas is officially doomed now.
现在好兄弟组合正式宣布倒闭了
You know, uh, when I get stressed, I, I work out.
当我有压力时 我就要去健身
You can probably tell.
你大概也看出来了
So I'm gonna, uh, down some power bars,
所以我要去 做几组力量练习
Knock off a few reps.
长点肌肉
Come up with some solutions here.
你们在这想办法吧
It was fun while it lasted.
跳舞的这段日子还是挺快乐的
I don't think you should give up so easy, Will.
威尔 我不认为你应该这么轻易放弃
You know, they said Van Halen was dead
他们说大卫·李·罗斯退出后
After David Lee roth quit,
范·海伦乐队没戏了
But my worn-out single of "right now" says
但我最爱的单曲《就在现在》说明
That they were wrong.
他们是错的
You got a sec, Mr. Shue?
舒先生 你有时间吗
Yeah, of course. What's up?
当然 怎么了
I just want to tell you that I'm quitting glee, too.
我只想告诉你我也退出欢乐合唱团了
I didn't quit glee.
我没有退出合唱团
Well, you might as well have.
你已经相当于退了
It's nutty in there.
现在大家都有些不正常了
I try and talk sense into Rachel,
我想和蕾切尔讲道理
But she's gone all chick-Batty.
但她整个一古怪疯狂的小妞
I gotta be honest with you.
我得和你老实说
It's hard being the quarterback when I get in the huddle
作为四分卫同时身陷合唱团的混乱很难
And all the guys are calling me "deep throat."
所有人都说我"吃里扒外"
Glee's bringing down my rep, man.
欢乐合唱团有损我的名声 老兄
Have the guts to stick with it a little bit longer.
鼓起勇气再坚持一段时间吧
You are a gifted performer, Finn.
你是个有天赋的表演者 芬恩
You can't quit now.
你现在不能退出
If you do, you're just gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
你这么做会后悔一辈子的
Trust me. I know.
相信我 我知道的
It's just not fun anymore.
只是从前的乐趣荡然无存了
Hey, Finn, wait.
芬恩 等等
There's something I want to talk to you about.
我有事想和你说
Hey, coach.
教练
What do you want, Puckerman?
你想要什么 帕克曼
I hear there's a vacancy in your a Capella group.
我听说你们音乐表演队缺人
I want to offer my services.
我想伸出援手
I play guitar.
我会弹吉他
And actually, I'm a really good singer.
事实上 我是很好的歌♥手
There are a lot of moms at your gigs, right?
你们的表演现场会来很多母亲 对吗
Well, here's the thing you know about me.
你要知道
I'm not like everybody else in this crappy cow town.
我不喜欢这破镇里的任何人
I've got star potential, and more specifically,
我有明星潜质 确切点说
I'm tired of wasting my time with high school girls.
我厌烦了和高中女生们在一起浪费时间
You're breaking up with me? why?
你要和我分手 为什么
Your credit score is terrible.
你的信用积分太低了
What I need as a woman is financial security.
作为女人我需要经济上有所保障
See, young girls will shoot you down
年轻女孩会刺痛你的难言之隐
And make you feel terrible about yourself...
让你感到自卑
But a cougar never disappoints.
但熟♥女♥ 从不会让你失望
Thanks, Mrs. H.
谢谢 H夫人
Is that a nipple ring? Yeah,
那是乳环吗 是的
I'm kinda rock and roll.
我是玩摇滚的
I need your help unclogging my bathtub drain.
我需要你帮我疏通浴室的水管
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表