He's working on something for glee club.
合唱团有事
What, is he working on his
难不成他是在准备
"coming out of the closet" speech or something?
出柜演说
Hey, man. Don't push me, man!
你这家伙 别推我 小子
Hey, enough!
嘿 够了
Football...
橄榄球
Is war,
是战争
And no one single man can win that war,
单枪匹马赢不了战争
Not even if they strap nukes on him.
就算他带着核武器也不行
I want you to start acting like a team again!
我要你们团结起来
When we won that one game,
我们赢那场比赛的时候
it wasn't because we were dancing!
不是因为我们跳舞了
It was because we were of singular purpose!
而是因为我们目标一致
I want you to start hanging more,
我要你们改善关系
Spend more time together, which is why,
多一起活动 所以
Starting next week I am adding extra practice
下周起 会有额外训练
On thursdays at 3:30.
时间是周四三点半
But, coach, that's when glee rehearses.
但教练 那是合唱团排练时间
You know what, I have had it up to here
告诉你吧 我受够了
With schuester and glee.
舒斯特和合唱团
Here's the story, quarterback,
这么跟你说吧 四分卫
And you tell Puckerman this when you see him.
看到帕科曼也转告他一声
That practice is mandatory, no exceptions.
这训练必须参加 无人例外
So you're gonna have to choose what's more important to you,
所以你们得决定孰轻孰重
Football or glee club
橄榄球还是合唱团
** what a girl wants, what a girl needs
女孩所想 女孩所需
** whatever makes me happy, sets you free
让我快乐的 给你自♥由♥
** and I'm thanking you for knowing exactly
感谢你明了
* what a girl wants, what a girl needs
女孩所想 女孩所需
** whatever keeps me in your arms...
只要在你臂弯
I know this looks weird,
我知道这看起来有点怪
But wait until you see what happens next.
但看好接下来发生了什么
My ears are starting to hurt.
我的耳朵有点疼
Could we take a break?
休息一会儿好吗
Okay.
好啊
You want to make out?
想亲热吗
Sure.
当然
I know, it's whack.
我知道 吓到你们了
But I also remember
但我记得
What my history teacher tole us last semester
历史老师上学期告诉我们
"only nixon can go to china."
只有尼克松可以访华
I have no idea what she meant, but it reminded me of when
我当时不理解 只是想起
My family ordered chinese food and sat down together
我们家点了中餐 坐在一起
For our traditional simchas torah screening
看着辛德勒名单里面
Of schindler's list.
教谕节的场面
That's really when all of this started.
一切从那时开始
It wasn't the most normal tradition,
那不是最常见的传统
But we did it for my mom.
但我们那么做是为了母亲
She said it made her feel connected
她说那样让她觉得
To her jewish roots.
跟犹太人的血脉紧紧相连
As she was giving me my sweet-and-sour pork,
她给我糖醋里脊的时候
She said something that really hit home.
她说了惊天动地的话
You're no better than them, Noah.
你没比他们好多少 诺亚
Why can't you date a jewish girl?
你为什么不跟犹太女孩约会
That night I had the strangest dream.
当晚 我做了奇怪的梦
I knew it was a dream,
我知道那是梦
Because there's no way Rachel could have
因为雷切尔不可能
Climbed up the wall outside my window with no shoes on.
光着脚爬上我窗外的墙
When I woke up,
我醒后
I knew It was more than a dream--
我就知道这不仅仅是个梦
it was a message from god.
这是上帝的谕旨
Rachel was a hot jew,
雷切尔是个性感犹物
And the good lord wanted me to get into her pants.
至善的上帝想让我跟她干
I picked it up for you when I was buying dip.
我去买♥♥喝的顺便给你带了一杯
It's grape-- I know that's your favorite,
葡萄汁--我知道是你的最爱
Because the last time I tossed a grape one in your face,
因为上次我把葡萄汁泼在你脸上的时候
You licked your lips before you cleaned yourself off.
你先添了几小口再去把自己弄干净的
Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to work together on some mash-up ideas.
我想 你是否愿意和我一起研究下混合唱
Things happened pretty fast from that point.
事情进展得相当顺利
Getting her to make out with me was easier than I thought.
得到她 比我想的要简单
Guess she's kinda desperate.
猜她有点欲♥火♥烧心
You okay, baby?
你没事吧 宝贝
I can't do this.
我不能这样做
Why?
为什么
We're a couple of good-looking jews.
我们是天造地设的一对犹物
It's natural.
再自然不过
I-i can't give myself to someone who isn't...
我只能把自己给...
Brave enough to sing a solo.
有足够胆量独唱的人
If you don't have the guts to do that,
如果你都没有胆量独唱
Then-then how are you gonna be bold enough to deal with
那你怎么可能勇敢面对
The ups and downs of loving an admittedly high-maintenance
和我这公认难伺候的女生恋爱
Girl like me?
可能发生的种种问题呢
Are you questioning my badass-ness?
你是说我不够坏男人吗
Have you seen my guns?
看到没我的肌肉
No, i... I'm sorry, but...
不 我...我很抱歉 但...
Your arms are lovely, but...
你的手臂很健美 但...
I just don't see us working out.
我只是觉得我们不太可能
So,
那
Any ideas for the mash-up?
有想出什么混音的好点子呢
Anybody?
谁自告奋勇
Oh, come on, guys.
大胆点 伙计们
It's like you're daring me to start dancing.
像是你们在等我开始跳舞
I Will. no. no!
我等会儿跳的 不 不可能
I've been working on something.
我尝试做了一点东西
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
It's my personal tribute to a musical jewish icon.
是我个人献给一个犹太音乐女神的
Uh, Fantastic.
好 棒极了
Let's hear it.
让我们来听听
** where it began
无从知晓
** I can't begin to knowin'
毫无预兆
** but then I know it's growin' strong
感情愈演愈烈
** was in the spring
爱在春天
** and spring became summer
转眼夏天
** who'd have believed you'd come along?
可想你飘然而至
** hands
芊芊玉手
** touching hands
轻轻相触
** reaching out
远远伸展
** touching me
感受我
** touching you
感受你
** oh
哦
** sweet caroline
甜心卡罗兰
** ba, ba, ba
芭 芭 芭
** good times never seemed so good
甜蜜时刻更待何时
** I've been inclined
不敢相信
** ba, ba, ba
芭 芭 芭
** to believe they never would
她来到我身旁
** oh
哦
** sweet caroline
甜心卡罗兰
** ba, ba, ba
芭 芭 芭
** good times never seemed so good
甜蜜时刻更待何时
** oh, I've been inclined
哦 不敢相信
** ba, ba, ba
芭 芭 芭
** to believe they never would
她来到我身旁
** oh, no, no.
哦 不 不
You know, I really think this is working. I think we look super cool.
这个办法管用了 我们看上去超酷
I'm proud of you, Finn.
为你感到骄傲 芬恩
I'm proud of us.
为我们感到
Yeah. nothing wrong with wanting to be popular.
就是 希望受欢迎没什么错
It just means you want people to like you.
只是想让人们喜欢你
I think that's healthy. I totally agree.
这有益身心健康 我完全赞同
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表