Congratulations, kiddo.
恭喜你 孩子
You now have everything you could possibly want.
你想拥有的一切都有了
Isn't it a great feeling?
感觉很棒吧
The house is packed-- you guys are going to kick butt tonight.
位子都坐满了 你们今晚要一鸣惊人了
Your first performance in front of a real audience.
你们真正意义上的首演
I can't wait. You guys are going to love it.
我都快按耐不住了 你们会喜欢的
Where-where's April?
埃普丽尔在哪里
Right on cue, as usual.
时间刚好
Hey, roller-boy. Handsome.
小牛仔 很帅气
Oh, I like that color.
我喜欢这个颜色
Have you been working on the, uh, moves we talked...
你有没有练习过我们讨论的舞步
You've got something right there, on your...
你这里有点东西
There's my boy. Are you drunk?
我的好孩子 你是不是喝醉了
You promised me you'd sober up for this.
你答应过我今晚要保持清醒的
When? Last night?
什么时候 昨晚吗
Well, I was drunk. You can't hold me to that.
那时我醉了 那时的话不算数
Hit it, knuckles.
开始了
April Rhodes almost ran me over in the parking lot just now, Will.
埃普丽尔刚才在停车场差点撞到我 威尔
You can't let her go on in her condition.
她现在的状况不能表演
There is an auditorium full of people waiting
可礼堂里坐满了观众
To see us perform
等着我们表演
And if she doesn't go on, none of the kids can.
如果她不上 没有人能
Wow. it's really great how committed you are to these kids.
你对这些孩子真是承诺重千斤
Now, ladies and gentlemen
女士们先生们 接下来
Please welcome Mckinley high school's new directions.
有请威廉麦金利高中的新航向合唱团
** Last night, I got served a little bit too much *
*昨晚 我过于沉迷于
** of that poison, baby *
*那毒药之中 亲爱的
** Last night, I did things, I'm not proud of *
*昨晚 我♥干♥了些羞于启齿的事
** And I got a little crazy *
*让我变得疯狂
** Last night, I met a guy on the dance floor *
*昨晚 我在舞池邂逅一个男人
** And I let him call me baby *
*我让他叫我宝贝
** And I don't even know his last name *
*而我甚至不知道他姓何名谁
** Oh, my mama would be so ashamed *
*我母亲会引以为耻
** It started off, "hey, cutie, where you from?" *
*一切开始于一句 甜心 你来自何处
** And then it turned into, "oh, no, what have I done?" *
*然后却是 天哪 我到底干了什么
** And I don't even know his last name *
*而我甚至不知道他姓何名谁
** We left the club right around 3:00 in the morning *
*我们凌晨三点离开酒吧
** His pinto sitting there in the parking lot *
*停车场里停着他的斑马牌车
** Well, it should have been, a warning *
*早该给他个警告
** I had no clue, what I was getting into *
*我不知道给自己找了什么麻烦
** So I blame it on the cuervo *
*所以怪罪是美酒惹的祸
** I don't even know my last name *
*我忘乎所以
** And my mama would be so ashamed *
*我母亲会引以为耻
** Don't even know my last name *
*我忘乎所以
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Sorry. Baby had to tinkle. Come on. Act two.
等等 我得扣起来 来吧 还有第二场
No, I can't let you go back out there.
不 我不能让你再回去继续表演
You broke a promise.
你食言了
You're right.
你是对的
It's a great moment for me, but it didn't feel right.
对我来说 这是美好的时光 但并不正确
I don't belong up there.
我不属于那里
But everybody deserves their moment
但每个人都值得有那么一刻
In the spotlight, you know, to shine?
站在聚光灯下 发出光芒
Oh, I got that standing ovation, Will.
我得到了全场的起立鼓掌 威尔
And it felt amazing.
感觉太棒了
Like every bad decision I'd ever made just went away.
就好象所有我所做过的错误抉择都消失殆尽
I was back in the game.
我又回到了当初
But then I look over and I see these sweet faces of these kids
等我再环视一遍 看到的是这些年轻的脸孔
And I think...
我就想到
"I'm hogging their sunshine.
"我占据了他们的光芒
It's their turn now, not yours."
该是他们闪耀的时刻了 而不是你的"
They're so lucky to have you, Will
他们三生有幸能有你 威尔
Because you won't let what happened to me
因为你不会让我曾经的遭遇
Ever happen to any of them.
发生在他们任何一个的身上
So, where you gonna go?
那你准备去哪儿
I'm going to straighten up.
我要重新做人
Maybe try to find a new dream.
可能发掘一个新梦想
You know, I always loved the broadway.
你也知道 我一直钟情于百老汇
"the broadway"?
"百老汇"
Do you think there's a part out there
你觉得他们会需要一个像我这样
For a washed-up has-been like me?
一败涂地并且过时的角色吗
April, you are not washed-up.
埃普丽尔 你没有一败涂地
And hey, there's always Branson.
总会有一个布兰森的
Will, Will, Will.
威尔 威尔 威尔
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, no, no.
不
Thank you.
谢谢你
Branson, eh?
布兰森 是吗
They loved us! We're a hit.
他们喜欢我们 我们成功了
Wh-wh-where's April?
埃普丽尔在哪里
You were right, Mr. Shue.
舒先生 你是对的
She'd massacre mariah in a diva-off.
她能赢过玛丽亚·凯利了
April is amazing.
埃普丽尔很棒
But she's not in the glee club anymore.
但她已经退出欢乐合唱团了
I screwed up bringing her here.
是我搞砸了 我不应该让她来
It was about me and glee club is supposed to be about you guys.
欢乐合唱团的主角应该是你们
You don't need her to be great.
你们不需要她
But we need her for the second act.
但第二场表演需要她
I'll just have to go out there
我现在出去
And tell them we had to cut the show short.
跟他们说表演会改短一些
Hey, guys.
伙计们
You were great.
你们很棒
Don't worry.
不用担心
There will be other performances.
还有其他的表演
Excuse me?
打扰一下
I think I might have a solution.
我有个好办法
In show business, when a star can't perform
表演的时候 如果主角不能出演
Her understudy steps in.
候补往往会顶上来
I'd be happy to go in for April, if you'd let me.
可以的话 我很乐意充当埃普丽尔的候补
Since when are you willing to be an understudy?
你什么时候愿意做候补了
Since I quit the play.
从我退出音乐剧那时
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
I realized being a star didn't make me feel
我意识到如果不能和你们做朋友
As special as being your friend.
那当明星也毫无意义了
If I'd let you down when you needed me the most
如果在你们最需要我的时候我让你们失望
I'd never forgive myself.
我永远也无法原谅自己
I know all the words to the song.
这首歌♥的歌♥词我都知晓
You don't know the choreography.
但你不知道舞步
Then we're going to have to give her a lot of help out there.
那我们在舞台上得多帮帮她了
Go get in your costume.
还不快换衣服去
** Can *
*是否
** Anybody *
*有人能
** Find me *
*赐我
** Somebody to love? *
*一个爱人
** Each morning I get up, , I die a little *
*每天早晨醒来 我的心又枯萎一点
** Can barely stand on my feet *
*几乎无法站稳
** Take a look, take a look, take a look in the mirror *
*看一看 看一看 看一眼镜子中的自己
** And cry, "lord, , what you doing to me?" *
*哽咽道 主 你对我做了什么
** I spent all my years believing you *
*我终其一生信奉你
** But I just can't get no relief *
*但却无法得到救赎
** Lord *
*主啊
** Somebody, oh, somebody *
*有没有人
** Can anybody find me *
*是否能有人
** Somebody to love? *
*赐我一个爱人
** Someone to love, got no feet, I got no rhythm *
*一个爱人 我双脚僵硬 没有了节奏感
** I just keep losing my beat, you just keep losing *
*我失去了所有力气 你失去
** I'm okay, I'm all right, It's all right *
*我很好 我很好 很好
** I ain't gonna face no defeat *
*我不用面对 没有失败
** I just got to get, out of this prison cell *
*我必须逃离这个牢笼
** Someday I'm gonna be free *
*终有一天 我会自♥由♥
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表