I have plenty of both.
我体内两者横冲直撞
Look at me. Look at my life.
看看我 看看我的人生
I'm furious!
我愤怒到了极点
Let's be honest.
说句老实话
When white people try to be funky,
一个白人说要尝试放克[放克是黑人爵士乐]
you end up with KC and the Sunshine Band.
最后还能出名成为凯西与阳光乐团
I love "Boogie Shoes."
我喜欢"奇妙靴子"
Mercedes' racism aside,
除了不用考虑梅塞德斯的种族问题外
I will have something prepared tomorrow.
我得为自己以后的生活做点打算
All right, Quinn goes first.
好 奎恩先来
Rachel, can I see you in my office?
蕾切尔 你能到我办公室来一趟吗
You seem to be taking this Jessie thing pretty hard.
你好像因为杰西的关系受了不小的打击
I want him to be eaten by a lion.
我想他被狮子吃了
Jessie, cared about you.
杰西 也喜欢过你
No, he didn't.
不 他没有
Our entire relationship was just some diabolical plan.
我们所有的关系都是那个什么可怕的计划
They knew if they broke my heart
因为他们知道如果尽可能在临近比赛的时候
close enough to the competition,
他们能让我心碎
that I'd lose my will to live,
让我失去生活的意志
and then New Directions would have no chance at winning Regionals.
那么新航向乐队就不可能在地区赛上取胜
It's textbook; you destroy the heart of the team's heart
教科书上说 你摧毁了一个团队的灵魂
and you destroy the team.
你就摧毁这个团队
Sandy told me how to beat Vocal Adrenaline,
桑迪告诉了我怎样才能打败肾上腺乐队
and now Rachel was inadvertently telling me
而现在蕾切尔却间接的告诉我
how to beat my other nemesis.
如何能打败我其他的敌人
Suddenly, I wasn't feeling nearly as depressed.
突然间 我抑郁的感觉烟消云散
William, I'm gonna have to ask you to clear out.
威廉 有件事我得向你问问清楚
I received an anonymous tip from someone who wants to meet me here
我收到封匿名信 有人想要约我在这里
to discuss an illegal Hot Cheetos ring.
讨论非法使用热奇多
Hot Cheetos have been proven to raise endorphins,
热奇多被证明会增加内啡肽
which makes for happy kids,
用这让孩子表现得快乐
and I can't have that.
我不会做这种事的
Yeah, no worries, Sue.
别担心 苏
I'll just find someplace else to...
我会想其他办法去...
Oh, wow.
天哪
What?
怎么了
It-it's nothing.
没-没事
It's just... it's just the way the light hit you just now,
就...就有一道光现在那样照着你
you looked stunning.
你看上去真惊艳
No, you're radiant.
不 你魅力四射
Well, the week before Nationals every year,
那是因为每年全国赛前一周
I have a placenta mask
我做完一系列严格的微晶磨皮术后
right after a rigorous session of microdermabrasion.
都会做个胎盘素面膜
Well, whatever you're doing, keep it up
不管你做了什么 继续做吧
because you have never better.
因为你从没现在那样惊人过
Well, if you'll excuse me, I should...
如果你没其他什么事 我要...
I got stuff to do, so... Yeah, um...
我有点其他的事 要... 是...
Look, Sue, I gotta ask your advice about something.
苏 我些事我想问问你的意见
I know I make it seem like
我知道我把自己弄得像是
I-I know what I'm doing,
我-我知道我在干什么似的
but everyone knows you're the kingmaker around here.
但每个人都知道你才是这里王者
I mean, you're this school's arbiter of taste.
我是说 你在这个学校说了算
Continue.
继续说
We're doing this funk number for Regionals,
我们在为地区赛做以放克为主题的歌♥曲准备
and I wanted to pick your brain about it.
我想听听你的看法
I-I just wanted to know if it's too suggestive.
我-我只是想要知道这歌♥会不会太差强人意
And I only need two minutes of your time.
但我只需要你两分钟的时间
Okay.
行
**You ain't got no kind of feeling insi-ide *
*你内心并非波澜不禁
**Oh, whoa-oa-oa*
*哦
**And I got something *
*我心之火
**That will sure 'nuff set your stuff on fire *
*定能点燃你心
**Oh, oh-oh *
*噢 噢
**You refuse to put anything before your pride*
*你的骄傲拒人千里
**Oh, oh-oh...*
*噢 噢
**What I got will knock all your pride aside *
*我情所动定能摘下你的骄傲
**Tell me something good *
*告诉我你的真心
**Tell me that you love me, yeah *
*告诉我你爱我 也爱
**Tell me something good *
*告诉我你的真心
**Tell me, tell me, tell me*
*告诉我 告诉我 告诉我
**That you like it, yeah *
*你也喜欢这样 也爱
**"Got no time" Is what you're known to say-ay *
*我想听你说"亟不可待"
**Tell me something good *
*告诉我你的真心
**Oh, tell me, oh, tell me, yeah-eah! *
*告诉我 告诉我 告诉我
**Tell me that you love me, yeah *
*告诉我你爱我 也爱
**I like it, I like it, yeah-eah *
*我喜欢 我喜欢 也爱
**Tell me something good! *
*告诉我你的真心
So...
怎么样...
you feel anything there?
你有感觉吗
No.
没有
Was I...
是我...
too dirty?
太淫♥荡♥了
I didn't notice. I was bored.
我没注意到 我觉得无聊
Okay.
好吧
Right, left, and flip, okay?
右边 左边 对折 明白了吗
Can I go shirtless under this apron?
配着围裙我可以不♥穿♥衬衣吗
Look, I only hired you two losers
听着 我雇了你们两个失败者
because I'm desperate to increase my quarterly sales
只因为我急着要增加自己的季度销♥售♥量
and you'll work for less than immigrants.
而你们比移♥民♥要廉价
As I'm you know,
如你所知
Mr. Schuester and I are now officially divorced.
舒斯特先生和我现在已经正式离婚了
I mean, I'm sure he talks about it all the time.
我相信他总是在说这件事
Anyway, I'm on my own now.
不管怎么 现在我经济上只靠自己
And I need to make manager by the end of the year
年底我要晋升到经理
so that I can maintain my lifestyle.
这样我才能维持现在的生活水平
Terri, that guy who gave me Bell's palsy is back again today.
特丽 那个让我面瘫的人今天又来了
So...
那又怎么了
help him.
满足他
He's our best customer.
他可是咱们最忠实的顾客
You need to go help him.
你去跟着他
But she just told you to do it.
但她让你你去啊
I have got seniority over you two losers,
我来这时你们两个衰人还不知道在哪呢
which means you have to do what I say.
所以你们得听我的
Well, then I need to kick your ass.
你找打么
Bamboo...!
班布...
You two... apron boys.
你们两个 围裙男
You're not gonna fondle us, are you, Mr. Ryerson?
赖尔森先生 你可别猥亵我们
I've recently redone my bathroom
我刚刚重装了浴室
as an homage to Miss Jayne Mansfield.
为了向简·曼斯费尔德小姐致敬
Pink! It's all pink!
粉色 粉色系装饰
This is amaranth pink.
这是紫红色
I need rose pink.
我要的是淡粉红
But this is all the pink that we have.
所有的粉色都在这儿了
Wrong answer.
我来可不是为了听这种答案的
Did they change the name of this place to Losers N' Things?
你们的店名改成"衰人家居"了吗
Did everyone in the whole world die
所有人都死了
so they had to give these jobs to you two morons?
所以不得不雇你们这些傻子吗
And where's my Muzak?!
我的背景乐呢
How am I supposed to shop without my Kenny G?
没有肯尼·基我就没法购物
Let's go!
去啊
Crank it!
快点
**In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey *
*满是大猩猩的森林 我却是只猴子
**Butane in my veins and I'm out to cut the junkie *
*血液中流淌丁烷 决意戒掉毒瘾
**With the plastic eyeballs, spray-paint the vegetables *
*镶着塑料眼球 给蔬菜喷漆
**Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose*
*裤♥袜♥猛♥男♥守着狗粮摊子
**Kill the headlights and put it in neutral *
*关掉前灯 挂上空挡
**Stock car flamin' with a loser and the cruise control *
*有巡航系统的库存车 载着衰仔
**Baby's in Reno with the Vitamin D *
*带维生素D的小妞 在离婚城厮混
**Got a couple of couches, sleep on the love seat *
*搞到两个沙发 睡在爱爱座椅
**Someone keeps saying I'm insane *
*总有人嚷嚷我是个疯子
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表