I'm seeing someone.
我在和别人约会
What?
什么
His-his name's Carl.
他叫卡尔
Carl... Howell.
卡尔·豪威尔
He's my dentist.
他是我的牙医
He's always been very impressed with my oral hygiene,
他对我的口腔清洁印象深刻
and the last time I was there, he was showing me
上一次我去看牙医时 他向我展示了
the machines that they use to sterilize their tools,
他们的机器是如何消毒器具的
and he asked me out.
然后他约我出去
We've been going out every night since then.
自那以后 我们每天晚上都出去约会
You two haven't...?
你们还没...
Sorry. I'm-I'm sorry.
抱歉 不好意思
No, no, no, that's... No.
不 不 不
It's fine. That's fine.
没事 没事
I just feel like you and I had our shot, Will.
我觉得我们已经努力过了 威尔
Thanks for the help.
谢谢你的帮助
Um, no, by the way.
顺便提一下
We haven't.
我们还没做过
**Up and down the boulevard*
*穿梭在大马路
**Their shadows*
*她们的身影在打量
**Searching in the night*
*就在今晚
**Streetlights, people*
*街灯 路人
**Living just to find emotion*
*为寻觅情感存在
**Hiding somewhere*
*躲藏在某个角落
**In the night.*
*在这夜幕之下
Hey! We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
We had a chance of keeping it together
在舒老师家 在你决定放弃之前
at Mr. Shue's until you decided to bail.
我们原本可以继续坚持下去的
You're our leader, Rachel.
你是我们的领袖 蕾切尔
The way you're on everyone all the time is annoying,
虽然你对待每个人的方式让人感到厌烦
but it's also what keeps the club motivated.
但也因此让合唱队保持着前进的动力
You and I are going to fix this.
就让你和我也来搞定这次吧
We're going to Regionals, and we're going to win this thing.
我们要去地区赛 我们还要赢得比赛
Mr. Schuester, Finn and I have something we want to say to you.
舒斯特先生 芬恩和我有话要和你说
Me first. Have a seat.
等我说完 先坐下
Nine months ago, there were five of you in here.
9个月前 你们中只有5个人坐在这里
And we sucked.
都是些衰人
I mean, we really sucked.
我真觉得我们很衰
Bad.
很糟糕
One day, all of you are going to be gone.
总有一天 你们所有人都会离开这里
And all of this, all of us
我们所有人以及这里的一切
will be nothing but a hazy memory.
都只不过是记忆中一段模糊的片段
It will take you a second to remember everyone's name.
甚至要花点时间才能想起每一个人的名字
Someone will have to remind you of the songs we sung,
还得要人提醒才记得我们曾唱过哪些歌♥
the solos you got or didn't get.
才记得有没有得到独唱的部分
Life only really has one beginning and one end,
生命实际上只有一个开始和一个结束
and the rest is just a whole lot of middle.
剩下的所有都是生命中的过程
And I love you guys too much
因为我太爱你们这些家伙了
to let you not make the most of it.
我不能让你们错失享受每一个过程的机会
Now, I was going to quit once,
说实话 我曾想要退出合唱队
but you guys brought me back with " Don't Stop Believing."
是你们一首《不要放弃信仰》把我留下了
It was a nine,
但那时只能打九分
but we are going to make it a ten.
这次就让我们把它唱到十分
We're doing "Don't Stop" At Regionals?
我们要在地区赛上唱《不要放弃信仰》吗
And then some.
还有其他的
We are doing a Journey medley.
我们要来个歌♥曲串烧
Because who cares what happens when we get there
当我们在那里尽情欢唱的时候
when the getting there has been so much fun?
谁又会在乎我们在那里唱什么呢
Rachel?
蕾切尔
You had something you wanted to say?
你刚刚想要说什么
Just that we're all really glad you didn't become an accountant.
就想说我们真的很高兴你没真成个会计
Regionals,
地区赛
here we come!
我们来了
And now, our panel of judges.
现在 来介绍我们的评委团
He's an international musical sensation,
他是拥有超过20张白金唱片
a platinum recording artist 20 times over,
无可比拟的
the inimitable Mr. Josh Groban!
国际音乐巨星 乔什·戈洛班
She's a four-time Grammy winner
她是四届格莱美奖获得者
who starred in the highest-grossing
在音乐电影中保持最高票房♥记录的
movie musical of all time, Ms. Olivia Newton-John!
奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰小姐
He's a two-time local emmy winner and broadcasting icon,
他是两次艾美奖获得者 广播明星
WOHN news anchor Rod Remington!
WOHN新闻主持 罗德·莱明顿
She is fresh off her fifth consecutive
她刚刚刷新了自己五连冠
National Cheerleading Title
啦啦队全国冠军头衔
and author of the soon-to-be-published memoir,
是不久即将出版的回忆录
I'm A Winner and You're Fat,
《我是胜者而你是败者》的作者
Ohio's home-grown iconoclast,
俄亥俄州的本土明星
Coach Sue Sylvester!
苏·西尔威斯特教练
And now, our first performance of the evening,
现在宣布 我们今晚的第一个表演队伍
from Westvale High in scenic Fort Wayne, Indiana,
是来自印第安纳州美丽的韦恩堡的西谷高中
Aural Intensity!
听觉震撼合唱队
** You raise me up...*
*你鼓舞了我
**You have to believe we are magic...*
*你要相信我们的魅力...
A mash up of Olivia Newton-John and Josh Groban.
奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰和乔什·戈洛班的混音曲
Are you kidding me?!
没开玩笑吧
Somebody tipped them off about the judges.
有人向他们泄露了裁判名单
Guys, we can't get distracted by what the other teams are doing.
伙计们 我们不能被其他队伍的表现影响
We just got to keep our heads in the game and focus.
我们只需要把思想集中到比赛上
Even though we know we can't win?
就算知道我们赢不了比赛对吗
Yes.
就是这样
If this is only about winning for you guys,
如果对你们大家来说在乎的只有赢得比赛
then I owe you all an apology,
那我只能欠你们每个人一个抱歉了
because I've failed you.
因为我已经让你们失望了
And we should just all go home,
既然知道我们已经输了比赛
because it means we've already lost.
我们就该全体回家去
Besides,
但话说回来
we have got something that the other groups don't.
我们有其他队伍所没有的
What?
是什么
Finn's dancing.
芬恩的舞蹈
Right? Come on.
不是吗 加油
Now let's get out there. We got two minutes.
现在我们出去吧 我们还有两分钟
Aural Intensity's almost finished.
听觉震撼合唱队马上结束了
Bring it in. Come on. Come on.
打起精神 快起来 快起来
Let's go, go, go, go, go and...
我们上 上 上...
Whoa!
加油
Break a leg.
演出顺利
I love you.
我爱你
Ladies and Gentleman, our second competitors,
女士们先生们 我们今晚第二个参赛者
winner of the Central Ohio Sectional,
俄亥俄中部分组赛胜出队伍
McKinley High's New Directions!
麦金利高中的新航向乐团
**Highway run*
*奔跑在高速公路
**Into the midnight sun*
*追寻午夜那束光芒
**Wheels go round and round*
*身边车流来来往往
**You're on my mind*
*但你在我心中
**Restless hearts*
*今夜独眠
**Sleep alone tonight*
*按耐不住心中的骚动
**Sending all my love*
*只能将我所有的爱意
**Along the wire*
*用电波传达
**They say that the road ain't no place to start a family*
*别人说马路上筑不起爱的小屋
**Right down the line it's been you and me*
*就在路边 屋里住着你和我
**And loving a music man ain't always*
*别人说喜欢情歌♥的男人
**What it'supposed to be*
*并不总是歌♥里唱的那样
**Oh, boy*
*但 男孩
**You stand by me*
*你在我身边
**I'm forever yours*
*我永远属于你
**Faithfully*
*真心真意
**Oh, oh, oh, oh*
*哦哦哦哦
**Faithfully*
*真心真意
**Oh, oh, oh, oh*
*哦哦哦哦
**I'm still yours... * * Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh*
*我仍属于你**哦哦哦哦
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表