**and let me make a new start?*
*让我重新开始
**Let me get over you the way you've gotten over me hey*
*让我像你一样忘记
**set me free,why don't you,baby?*
*给我自♥由♥ 宝贝
**Let me be,why don't you,baby?*
*离开我的世界 宝贝
**'Cause you don't really love me*
*你不是真的爱我
**you just keep me hanging on*
*只是在敷衍
**now you don't really want me*
*你不是真的需要我
**you just keep me hanging on*
*只是在敷衍
**you say although we broke up*
*你说分手了
**you still wanna be just friends*
*我们仍是朋友
**but how can we still be friends*
*但一见你就心痛
**when seeing you only breaks my heart again?*
*叫我如何只做朋友
**And there ain't nothin' I can do about it.*
*我不知如何是好
**Whoa,whoa,whoa set me free,why don't you,baby?*
*给我自♥由♥ 宝贝
**Get out my life,why don't you,baby?*
*离开我的世界 宝贝
**Go on,get out,get out of my life*
*离开我的世界
**and let me sleep at night please,*
*让我今夜好眠
**'cause you don't really love me*
*你不是真的爱我
**you just keep me hanging on on,on,on...*
*只是在敷衍
all right,everybody,take five.
好了 休息五分钟
we would just like to say that although we find ourselves on opposite sides,
我们想说虽然我们是对手
we hope you enjoy our number
但仍然希望你们会喜欢我们的表演
and we look forward to seeing yours...
我们也是如此...
Get on with it!
省省吧
jibba-jabba!Sing something!
废话别多说 唱吧
Sue,you can't talk to kids that way.
苏你怎么能这么对学生说话
*Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
*告诉我没有空气该如何呼吸
All right,that's it. Come on. She had her chance. Everybody up! We're leaving.
好了 到此为止 给过她机会了 我们走
I'm sorry. Is there a fire?
对不起 是着火了吗
No,and that's the point,there is no fire.
这正是重点你们没有激♥情♥
You know,
你知道吗
it's sad enough that my "sue's kids" are living in squalor and probably on food stamps.
"苏的孩子"在贫民区依靠救济过活已经够可怜了
My dad's a dentist.
我爸爸可是个牙医
But for you to drag them in here and bore them to death,I won't stand for it.
如果你还用这么无聊的东西摧残他们我可不答应
Come on,kids,out. We're going for conies,my t at.
孩子们我们走去吃热狗我请客
All right,that's it!
够了
Really?
是吗
You know what,sue?
苏
You've beepretty honest about your feelings for me,so let me return the favor.
你对我的态度一直很明显所以我也该表个态了
You're rude,sue.
你太粗鲁了苏
You have no class,and you are a terrible teacher!
你太低劣了简直是个糟透的老师
I'll have you know I have my phd.
我告诉你我有博士学位
You got it online,sue!
你是在网上拿到的苏
You are a failed performer,will!
威尔你是个失败的表演者
You weren't good enough to make it in the real world.
你在现实中没本事成功
You're not even good enough
你也不能办好
to run this stupid little club that nobody cares about.
这个没人在意的愚蠢合唱团
Time after time,will,you fail!
一次一次威尔你都会失败
You spend every waking moment of your life
你一直在浪费时间
figuring out ways
想方设法
to terrify children to try to make you feel better about yourself,
让孩子怕你这样你能自我感觉良好
and the fact that you're probably gonna spend the rest of your life alone!
事实是你将孤独终老
How dare you to talk to me like that!
你怎么敢这么对我说话
Don't you even go...Don't you point your...
难道你甚至...你不要指...
enough!
够了
I'm sorry mr.Shue,ms.Sylvester,
对不起舒先生西尔威斯特女士
but if we wanted to hear mom and dad fight,
如果我们想看父母吵架
those of us who still have two parents would just stay home on payday.
我们在家里到了发薪日就能看到
I agree.Glee club is supposed to be fun.
我同意欢乐合唱团的宗旨是快乐
And furthermore,I don't like this minority business.
而且我也不喜欢搞什么少数派
I may be a strong,proud black woman,
我或许是个粗壮高傲的黑人女孩
but I'm a lot more than that.
但我的价值远不止于此
I'm out.
我退出
M-me,too.
我...我也退出
Fellow glee clubbers
欢乐合唱团的同志们
it would be an honor to show you how a real storm-out is done.
有幸让你们见识一下真正的愤而离去
I encourage you to follow my lead.
我希望你们紧跟我的步伐
is that necessary?
有这个必要吗
It's nothing I haven't seen before.
还有什么我没看过的
I mean,i am the one who knocked her up.
我是说我是那个让她怀孕的人
Just standard operating procedure.
只是标准程序而已
you okay,mr.Schuester?
你还好吗舒斯特先生
You seem upset.
你看起来有些沮丧
Just,just a little stressed.
只是有些压力过大
Bad day at work.
糟糕的工作日
Will,you're about to see your child for the first time.
威尔这将是你第一次见到自己的孩子
Can you forget about those dancing delinquents for one minute?
能不能先忘了那些跳舞的问题少年一会
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说的对 我很抱歉
Oh,my parents are gonna kill me if I don't come home with the dvd.
如果没有带DVD给我父母他们会杀了我
Got it right here. All right!
在这里啦 太好啦
The gel. Oh! You okay?
凝胶哦 你还好吧
Ooh,that must be cold.
那一定很凉吧
It's really...
是很凉
Sorry about that. yeah,it's a little cold.
很抱歉有点凉
That's him!
他在那里
oh,hold on a sec.
等一下
What?
怎么了
Is something wrong with him?
他有什么问题吗
Well,not exactly.
没什么
This is really embarrassing,but it appears as if your boy is a girl.
只是原来你的儿子是个女儿
oh,my god! Did something happen to his...?
天哪 是不是他的...
No,he never had one.
不他从没有过...
He's a she.
是个女孩
Must have misread the first sonogram.Sorry about that.
第一次超声波我肯定看错了 很抱歉
Honey,I didn't know that having a boy was so important to yo
亲爱的我不知道你这么想要男孩
it isn'T.
不是这个
I don't care what she is.
我不在乎是男孩还是女孩
She's all ours.
她是属于我们两个的
I'm just so...happy.
我太幸福了
No matter whatappens,I want you to remember at this moment,that we love each other,okay?
无论发生什么我要你记住这一刻我们深爱彼此好吗
hey,sue.
苏
William,close the door.
威廉 关上门
I,uh,wanted to talk to you about the auditorium.
我想跟你谈一下在礼堂的事
Good. I wanted to come to you,too,
很好我也正想找你
but I have no idea where your office is.Why don't you have a seat.
但我不知道你办公室在哪 坐吧
Sure.
好的
So,I decided to step down as co-head of glee.
我决定辞去欢乐合唱团的联合主管工作
Really?
真的吗
Yeah,it's not for me. It's too fruity.
是的 合唱团不太适合我
I can't stand the sight of kids getting emotional unless it's from physical exhaustion.
我受不了孩子们真情流露除了体力透♥支♥时除外
Yeah,it did get pretty bad in there.
确实很糟糕
Oh,yeah. I'd still like to stay on as consigliere.
但我仍然想保留顾问一职
You know,mae you could show me
在比赛前你可以给我看一下你的节目单
your set lists before competitions,
让我觉得自己也有点贡献
just so I not mtv,
毕竟我也曾做过几年节目主持人
but still.
虽然不是在MTV
why do I feel like I'm about to fall through a trapdoor into a pit of fire?
为什么我觉得有陷阱
Because you don't trust me.
因为你还不信任我
I know my methods are extreme.
我知道我的方法比较极端
And I know I'm not like the rest of you hippies,
我也不像其他的嬉皮士
caring about the kids' feelings as if they're real,but I do care about teaching.
在乎孩子的感受 但我确实关心教学
And when I coach them,and they win...
我训练他们 他们赢了
I win.
也就是我赢了
And you know how I feel about winning.
现在你知道我对胜利的看法了吗
I do.
是的
Look,who's to say everything I do is 100% on the ball?
有人会说百分之百赢球吗
No one would say that.
没人会说
Probably right.
可能是对的
But,um,in hindsight...
但其实后来想想
you were right to shine the spotlight on the fact that those kids are minorities.
你指出这些孩子是少数派也是正确的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表