** 'cause if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** don't be mad once you see that he want it
若有人抢先 别心烦意乱
** 'cause if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** oh-oh-oh, oh, oh, oh-oh
哦哦哦
** oh, oh, oh-oh-oh
哦哦哦
** oh-oh-oh...
哦哦哦
** if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** don't be mad once you see...
若有人抢先 别心烦意乱
That was good, right?
踢得不错吧
Yeah. Yeah. that's good?
很好很好 还行吗
** I got gloss on my lips...
我擦上靓眼唇彩
Can you do that with a game on the line
你能在比赛时
And ten gorillas bearing down on you who want
当十个运动员磨刀霍霍向你杀来时
Nothing more than to taste your sweet, virgin blood?
做到那样吗 新手
Hmm, sounds like fun.
听起来很好玩
Can I have my music?
我能边放音乐吗
You kick like that,
我关心的是你能踢多远
you can wear a tutu, for all I care.
你穿芭蕾舞裙上场都行
Gentlemen!
小伙们
We have found ourselves a kicker!
我们找到踢球人了
** what it really feels like to miss B
完美的女孩你会爱
** 'cause if you liked it then you should've put a ring on it,
如果你心动 为我戴上定情戒
** oh-oh-oh.
哦哦哦
More mail for you, Sue.
有很多你的信 苏
But I think
但我想
There might be some...
可能会有很多
Some hate mail mixed in from your
对你那篇有关乱扔垃圾文章的
Editorial on littering.
批评信混在中间
Well, Mr. McClung,your station didn't hire me
麦克朗先生 你的公♥司♥没有聘我
Because I was Yella.
仅仅因为我不是耶拉
Not everyone's going to have the walnuts to take a pro-littering stance,
不是每个人都会边吃核桃 边乱扔垃圾
But I will not rest until every inch
但我不会放弃
Of our fair state is covered in garbage.
直到我们州处处都能看见垃圾桶
That's why I pay taxes.
我缴税的目的就在于此
It keeps garbagemen earning a living,
这些钱维持了环卫工人的生计
So they can afford tacos for their family.
能让他们养家糊口
Fantastic.
真有想法
But I'm...
但我
Concerned about
很担心
Your future at WOHN.
你在WOHN节目的前景
You see, my daughter goes to your school.
你知道 我女儿在你们学校上学
And she says that a lot
她说学校里
Of the top cheerleaders are defecting to the show choir.
很多优秀的啦啦队员都去了合唱团
You know, it makes me wonder if you're,
这不得不让我担心你是否
If you're losing all that talent
是否江郎才尽
How you could expect to win nationals.
无力赢得全国大奖
See, your segment's all about
你瞧 你的职责
Being a champion, Sue, a winner.
就是夺冠 成为赢家 苏
So... we need you to win nationals.
所以你得赢个全国大奖
Okay, uh... thanks a bunch.
好了 多谢了
Great work.
干得不错
Quinn?
奎恩
Quinn?
奎恩
Hey, what's with the silent treatment?
干嘛对我不理不睬
Whatever I did, I'm sorry.
不管我做了什么 对不起
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I wasn't sure and...
我不确定
I really didn't want to go by myself.
我不想独自一人去检查
I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.
抱歉没有早点告诉你
Mine?
我的吗
Yes, you.
是啊 你的
Who else's would it be?
还能是谁的呢
But we-we never...
但我们没有
Last month.
上个月
Hot tub.
热水池里
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, no.
别
Think of the mail. Think of the mail.
快想想那个送信的
Oh! think of the...
快想想
Oh! You killed him! What are you gonna do?!
你撞死人了 你想怎样
But we were wearing our swimsuits.
但我们都穿了泳衣啊
Ask jeeves said a hot tub is
我上网搜索了 热水池的温度
The perfect temperature for sperm.
对于精♥子♥来说是最佳温度
It helps it swim faster.
能让它们游得更快
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my god, wait.
我的老天呐 等等
Are..are you going to get a...?
你...你会去..
No.
不
I really thought I had a shot of getting out of here.
我还以为毕业了我能去别的城市读大学
I've been collecting since 1961.
我从1961年就开始收集了
Isn't this just lovely and normal?
她们真是可爱又不变♥态♥啊
They're my everything.
她们是我的一切
Teatime.
下午茶时间到
So, to what do I owe the honor of your presence?
那么 我何德何能有幸让您莅临寒舍啊
Oh, I just thought I'd stop by and say hello, buddy.
我只是顺便来跟你问声好 伙计
Boy, the only thing missing from this place
伙计 你这里唯一缺少的东西
Is a couple dozen bodies, lymed and rotting
就是几打腐烂的尸体
In shallow graves under the floorboards.
在地板下的墓穴里躺着
Please, have a seat on the casting couch.
请吧 您坐这张精品沙发
It is so wonderful
真是太美好了
To finally have some Sandy time.
桑迪终于有点用武之地了
I have my bridge game on Fridays.
周五我通常要去玩桥牌
Saturdays, I am fully committed at the local Cat rescue.
周六我要参加本地流浪猫救助行动
Sandy...Let's cut the crap.
桑迪 别说废话了
I'm living in a cocoon of horror.
我住在一个恐怖之茧里
Yesterday, I ate nine cans of aerosol whipped cream.
昨天我吃了九罐喷雾生奶油
Sandy, Sandy... we have similar problems.
桑迪 桑迪 我们有着相似的困扰
You need to be back in the spotlight.
你想重新成为大家关注的焦点
I want to offer you the school's arts administrator position.
而我想把学校文艺部主任的位子交给你
You'll have control of all the arts programs.
你将掌管所有的文艺部门
Music, art, drama...
音乐 美术 话剧...
Wait for it..
先别激动...
Glee Club.
还有欢乐合唱团
That's impossible. Figgins will never allow it.
不可能的 费金斯不可能批准的
Oh, don't you worry about Figgins.
费金斯就不用你操心了
I'm never letting Sandy Ryerson back in this school.
我永远不会让桑迪·赖尔森重回这所学校
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Well, I would hate to think of this video
我实在不想看到这段视频
Circulating around the school.
在全校流传
Better yet, youtube.
或者直接上传到视频网站
Our first order of business is Glee Club.
我们的首要议程就是欢乐合唱团
I couldn't agree with you more.
我完全赞同
William is running it into the ground.
威廉让它每况愈下
And there's one linchpin holding that group together.
但他们有一个核心人物将团队凝聚在一起
Rachel Berry. How do we steal her away?
蕾切尔·贝里 我们要怎么把她弄走呢
Hold on to your easter bonnet, Sandy.
仔细听好了 桑迪
I'm going to fire four words at you.
我只跟你说两个名字
Liza Minnelli,
莉莎·明妮莉[老牌女艺人]
Celine Dion.
席琳·迪翁
Oh, yeah.
没错
I am yours.
我听你调遣了
** What do you say to takin' chances?
抓住机会 你说好吗
** What do you say to jumping off the edge?
面对绝壁纵身一跃 你说好吗
** Never knowing if there's solid ground below
不管是否有坚实的土地
** Or a hand to hold
不管是否孤苦无依
** Or hell to pay
不管是否满是荆棘
** What do you say?
你说好吗
** What do you say?
你说好吗
What's next?
接下来呢
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表