While you two were "playing house,"
帕克在和我互发挑逗短♥信♥
Puck and I were trading super-hot texts.
你去看看他的手♥机♥不就知道了
Why don't you check his cell phone?
因为我的色情短♥信♥他舍不得删
'cause my sexts are too hot to erase.
感谢你们的到来
Thank you all for coming.
很荣幸 你们能来这里观看和排练
We are so honored to have you guys here.
不多说废话了 有请新航向合唱团
So, without further ado, I present the new directions.
*是啊 都么疯狂啊*
*Yes, so crazy right now.*
*最不可思议的是我 阿蒂*
*Most incredibly, it's your boy artie,
*还有梅塞德斯*
*It's you're girl mercedes.*
准备好了吗
You ready?
*我能看到你眼睛的深处*
*i look and stare so deepi n your eyes *
*我每次尽情地抚摸你*
*i touch on you more and more every time*
*我请求你不要离开*
*when you leave, i'm begging you not to go*
*深情呼唤你三次*
*call your name two, three times in a row *
*我秀发浓密 颇有层次*
*i'm hairy high and low *
*别问我为什么 我也不知道*
*don't ask me why, i don't know, oh-oh-oh *
*我现在如此疯狂*
*i'm going so crazy right now *
*你的爱让我如此疯狂*
*your love's got me looking so crazy right now *
*你的爱让我如此疯狂*
*got me lookin'* *so crazy right now *
[手语:他们看起来真的疯了]
*你的抚触*
*your touch got me lookin' *
*让我如此疯狂*
*so crazy right now *
*给我一头长发漂亮的长发*
*give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair *
[手语:完全是]
*闪亮 耀眼飘扬的亚麻色长发*
*shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen *
*让我期盼你正在呼唤我*
*got me hoping you page me right now *
*你的吻让我期盼你能拯救我*
*your kiss got me hopin' you save me right now *
*如此疯狂你的爱*
*lookin' so crazy, your love's got me lookin' *
*让我如此疯狂 你的爱*
*got me lookin' so crazy, your love *
*让我如此疯狂 现在*
*got me lookin' so crazyright now *
*你的爱让我如此疯狂*
*your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now *
*让我如此疯狂*
*got me lookin' so crazy* *right now *
*你的抚触 让我如此疯狂*
*your touch got me lookin' so crazy right now *
*到这里 到那里*
*down to here, down to there *
*到那里 到自我终结的地方*
*down to there, down to where it stops by itself *
*自我终结的地方*
*where it stops by itself *
*让我如此疯狂 如此疯狂*
*oh-oh-oh, got me lookin' so crazy right now so crazy *
*你的爱让我如此疯狂*
*your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now *
*让我如此疯狂*
*got me lookin' so crazy right now *
*你的抚触 让我如此疯狂*
*your touch got me lookin' so crazy right now *
*疯狂*
*crazy right now! *
效果不好 对吗
It didn't work at all, did it?
不 这只是彩排
No, it's just the rehearsal.
可能有点粗糙罢了
It's still just a little rough,
不过我们正在进步
But we're onto something.
*想象世上没有天堂*
*imagine there's no heaven *
*只要你尝试其实很简单*
*it easy if you try *
*我们脚下没有地狱*
*no hell below us *
*我们头上只有蓝天*
*above us, only sky *
*想象所有人*
*imagine all the people *
*为今天而活*
*living life for today *
*想象世上没有国家之分*
*imagine there's no countries *
*只要你尝试其实也不难*
*it's not hard to do *
*没有杀戮没有牺牲*
*nothing to kill or die for *
*也没有宗教之隔*
*and no religion, too *
*想象所有人*
*imagine all the people *
*和平生活*
*living life in peace, yoo-hoo-ooh-ooh *
*你可以说我是幻想家*
*you may say I'm a dreamer *
*但我不是唯一一个*
*but I'm not the only one *
*但愿某天你能加入我们*
*I hope someday you will join us *
*但愿某天你能加入我们*
*I hope someday you will join us *
*世界亲如一家*
*and the world will be as one *
*想象没有侵占*
*imagine no possessions *
*我想你是否能做到*
*I wonder if you can *
*没有贪婪没有饥饿*
*no need for greed or hunger *
*人类亲如手足*
*a brotherhood of man *
*想象所有人*
*imagine all the people *
*共同分享一个世界*
*sharing all the world *
*你*
*you *
*你可以说我是幻想家*
*you may say I'm a dreamer *
*但我不是唯一一个*
*but I'm not the only one *
*但愿某天 你能加入我们*
*I hope someday you will join us *
*世界亲如一家*
*and the world will live as one. *
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你不会想这么干的
You really don't want to do that.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我试着不受桑塔纳影响
I tried to resist Santana.
我确实尝试了
I did.
但我年轻气盛 女孩对我很影响力巨大
But I'm young and girls have this power over me.
但还好
But, hey, it's all good.
这非常不好
It's definitely not all good.
我以为你想跟我在一起
I thought you wanted to be with me.
我确实想 非常想
I do. like, a lot.
但自从我让你怀孕那晚之后
But you haven't given it up to me
你都没满足过我
Since the night I knocked you up,
亲爱的 我是个血气方刚的男人
And, baby, I'm a dude.
我有正常的需求
I have needs.
所以 你一边想和我一起抚养孩子
So, you expect to raise a baby with me
一边给全校女生发♥情♥♥色♥短♥信♥
And text dirty messages to every other girl at this school
因为我没有每天满足你的需求
If I don't give it up to you every day?
不 只是火♥辣♥的女孩
No. Just the hot girls.
听着 我会是个好爸爸
Look, I'm going to be a good dad,
但我不会改变自己的本性
But I'm not going to stop being me to do it.
孩子可以给你
You can have her.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
宝宝需要一个好爸爸
A girl really needs a good father.
而唯一的方法
And the only way she's going to get that
就是把孩子交给你
Is if I give her to you.
你觉得舒斯特老师会是个好父亲 不是吗
You think Mr. shue's going to be a good father, don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
我认为他会是个了不起的爸爸
I think he's going to be an amazing dad.
-威尔 -你们好
- Will! - Hey, guys.
我以为你整个下午都会在旧车厂
I thought you were going to be at the scrap yard all afternoon.
计划改变了
Oh, yeah, uh, change of plans.
有事让我分心
Got distracted with something else.
奎恩 你在这干嘛呢
Uh, Quinn, what are you doing here?
女孩子谈话
Oh, girl talk.
我们在交换怀孕心情故事
We're exchanging pregnancy war stories.
那很好
Oh, that's... nice.
等你有时间了
Well, when you get a sec,
到车♥库♥来下好吗 特丽
Can you meet me out in the garage, Ter?
我要走了
Oh, I was just leaving, so...
什么
Yes?
回见 舒斯特老师
Later, Mr. shue.
你知道我讨厌惊喜
You know I hate surprises.
蓝色轰炸机2代呢
Where's the blue bomber II?
我卖♥♥给某个孩子了
I sold it to some kid.
还小赚了笔
For a tidy little profit.
他得到了快乐
Let him have the fun.
我则有足够的钱做抵押贷款买♥♥了全家都能用的大车
I made enough for a down payment on a car for our whole family.
特丽
Oh, Terri.
我爱你
I love you.
还有这个小家伙
And our little girl.
我不想有任何东西把我从你们身上分心
And I don't want anything to distract me from you guys.
我们能重新开始吗
Can we be in love again?
我得先告诉你些事
I have to tell you something first.
我
I, uh...
我想彼此坦诚相对 无论什么事
I want us to be honest with each other, no matter what.
你可以和我说任何事
You can tell me anything.
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表