Thanks.
谢谢
Godard on Godard?
《戈达尔看戈达尔》
He was the master of the French New Wave.
他是法国新浪潮电影的掌舵人
I was figuring that since I'm never
我想既然我永远不会
going to become a star as a performer
成为一个表演明星
maybe I could become one behind the camera.
也许我可以成为一个幕后工作者
Did you know Christopher Reeve directed a movie
你知道克里斯托夫·里夫在他发生意外后[超人扮演者]
after his accident? In the Gloaming.
导演过一部电影吗 《黄昏时刻》
Didn't see it.
没有看过
Oh, me neither. Too depressing.
我也没有 太郁闷了
Is that what you wrote as your dream?
这就是你写下的梦想吗
Before Bryan Ryan crumpled it up and tossed it in the trash?
在被布莱恩·赖安揉成团丢进垃圾桶前吗
Yes.
是的
Why are you lying to me?
你为什么骗我?
After everybody left,
所有人离开后
I went back for my book bag and
我回去拿我的书包
something stopped me.
有些东西让我驻足
That was supposed to be private.
那是个人隐私
I don't understand you.
我搞不懂你
You're always talking about wanting to get with me,
你总是说想要和我在一起
but you won't be honest with me about your hopes and dreams.
但是你没有对我坦诚你的希望和梦想
I'm in a wheelchair, but I'm still a guy.
我坐在轮椅上 但是我仍然是个男人
What's the difference?
这有什么不同
I'm never going to actually become a dancer.
我永远不会真的成为一个舞者
My legs are never going to work again.
我的腿永远都不能再走
It was stupid.
这个想法真蠢
I was thinking--
我一直在想...
Mr. Shue is so busy dealing with Bryan Ryan
舒老师忙于应付布莱恩·赖安
that he didn't give us an assignment for the week.
他这周没有给我们布置作业
So, why don't we do one on our own.
因此 为什么我们不自己做一些呢
A dance number.
一段舞蹈
You want to dance with me?
你想和我跳舞
You were pretty hot in "Proud Mary."
你在《骄傲的玛丽》中相当火♥辣♥
Why don't we try and kick it up a few notches.
为什么我们不试试接着打个漂亮仗
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
How was your spring break?
你的春假过得怎样
Good.
不错
It's good to be back.
回来真好
What were you just rehearsing?
你刚才排练的是什么
A guy came to Glee Club to talk to us about dreams.
有个人到合唱团和我们谈起了梦想
Luckily, I've known mine since I was four.
幸运的是 我四岁起就知道我自己是谁了
I'm going to play three parts on Broadway--
我将要在百老汇表演三个角色
Evita, Funny Girl and Laurey in Oklahoma.
《艾薇塔》,《滑稽女郎》和《俄克拉荷马》中的劳瑞
I was just practicing her dream ballet with Curly.
我在练习她和克理表演的梦幻芭蕾
It's what I do when I'm feeling a little stressed.
这是在我感到有些压力的时候会做的
That's not a dream.
这不是梦想
A dream is something that fills up the emptiness inside.
梦想是用来填补内心的空虚
The one thing that you know if it came true,
是一件事如果它能成真
all the hurt would go away.
所有的伤痛都会消散
You singing, "Don't Cry For Me Argentina,"
你唱着《阿根廷别为我哭泣》
in front of a sold-out crowd, isn't a fantasy.
场下座无虚席 这不是幻想
It's an inevitability.
这是必然会发生的事
I thought you'd never come back.
我以为你再也不回来了
And miss all your drama?
然后错过你所有的表演
Never.
绝不
So what is it, your dream?
你的梦想是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, then go inside, find it and ask it what it's gonna take.
那么在内心深处问一下自己答案是什么
Why are you pushing this?
为什么你非要知道
Because you're my girlfriend,
因为你是我的女朋友
and I want to know all your secrets.
我想要知道你所有的秘密
When you lie awake at night, what's missing?
当你晚上醒着躺在床上时 你还缺什么
My mom.
我的妈妈
Your mom?
你的妈妈
You mean like you want to meet her?
你意思是你想见她吗
I just would like to know who she is.
我只是想知道她是谁
I don't really need to meet her or anything,
我不是真的需要见她或者其他什么
but maybe just find out her name or...
也许只是找到她的名字
something about her.
或一些关于她的东西就行
It's silly.
这太可笑了
It's not like it's going to happen or anything.
又不会真的发生或怎样
Why?
为什么
Well, just because my dad never told me anything,
因为我爸爸从来没有告诉过我
and I didn't want to ask them anything
而且我也不想问他们
'cause I didn't want to hurt their feelings.
因为我不想伤害他们的感情
So let's check it out without them knowing.
那我们不如背着他们找出真♥相♥吧
Do you know why I came back to school here?
你知道为什么我又回来这里 回到学校吗
To win another national title
为了再夺全国冠军
and make all your dreams come true.
并且让你的梦想成真
If this is one of them,
如果这个是你其中一个梦想的话
then I'm not going to stop until it happens.
那么在它实现前我不会停止
My tap wheels suck.
我轮子的拍子太糟了
I thought we sounded pretty good.
我觉得我们的声音相当好听
You did.
你的是很好
I sound like someone put tap shoes on a horse
我的声音像是某人给马穿上踢踏舞鞋
and then shot it.
然后开枪射它
Will you bring me those?
你可以把那个给我吗
I borrowed them from John Hubner.
我从约翰·霍普纳那借来的
The kid with cerebral palsy?
那个脑瘫的孩子吗
They're his extra pair.
这是他备用的一副
Help me get up on them.
帮我借助它们站起来
Have you ever used anything like these before?
你之前有用过像这样的东西吗
No, but I have superhuman upper body strength
没 但是由于长♥期♥使用轮椅
from using my wheelchair.
我的上肢力量很强
If I can just get up,
如果我能够站起来
I think I can use my arms to get around the room.
我想我能靠胳膊的力量在房♥间里走一圈
Come on.
来吧
You said we were going to kick it up a notch.
你说我们要打个漂亮仗的
Dreams aren't supposed to be easy.
实现梦想并非易事
I'm going to try to take a step.
我要试试走出一步
You're doing it.
你在走了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Go away.
走开
Let me bring your chair over.
我去把你的轮椅推过来
Just go... away.
快走... 走开
You shouldn't have done this to me.
你不该鼓励我这样做的
You pushed me to do this.
是你逼我的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Just go away, please.
快走吧 求你了
go away
快走
Hey, Bryan.
你好 布赖恩
Hello, Will.
你好 威尔
Just taking stock of the home ec supplies.
我正在评估家政课设备
You see, our home ec program
你看 我们的家政课项目
teaches practical skills like food service preparation.
旨在教授像餐饮服务配制等的实用技能
Can't feed a child sheet music, Will.
音乐没办法让孩子养活自己 威尔
I mean, I suppose you could for a while, but...
也许你能让他们一时精神振奋 但...
they'd be dead in a month.
他们可能一个月就会饿死
I'd like to buy you a beer.
我想请你去喝杯啤酒
No, no.
不单单如此
I want to convince you that you're wrong.
我要证明给你看 你是错的
You won't.
不可能
Then... for old times' sake?
看在老交情的份上呢
I found her.
我找到她了
Your mother? Where?
你妈妈吗 在哪里
In the library.
在图书馆
I've been researching her all morning, and as I suspected,
我一早上都在查资料
my intuition has been proven correct.
如我所料 我的确得到了她的真传
My mother is Broadway legend Patti Lupone.
我妈妈是百老汇传奇人物帕蒂·卢波内
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表