你们一定会做好的
You guys are going to be great.
那么
So...
暂别了
Good-bye for now.
等等
Wait.
我们的参赛曲目怎么办
What about our set list?
我没办法帮忙了
I... I can't help you with that.
你们得自己想办法
You've got to figure that out for yourselves.
好了伙计们
All right, guys.
我们必须在轮椅上表演"Proud mary"
Well, we have to do "Proud Mary" in wheelchairs. that's in.
"Don't stop believing"也一定要表演
And "Don't stop believing," for sure.
-抒情歌♥呢 - 我很愿意
What about the ballad? I would be thrilled
献唱一曲我的保留曲目
To contribute a ballad from my repertoire.
好了 霸道狂
Okay, you know what, Miss bossy pants?
我受够了
Enough.
我跟你一样努力 也跟你一样出色
I've worked just as hard as you, and I'm just as good as you.
而出风头的总是你
You know, you always end up stealing the spotlight.
梅塞德斯 你真的认为
Mercedes, do you honestly think
你的抒情歌♥唱的跟我一样好吗
You're as strong of a balladeer as I am?
抒情歌♥是我的专长
Ballads are kind of my thing.
这样吧 蕾切尔
Okay, um, Rachel,
不妨让梅赛德斯试试
Why don't you let Mercedes give it a try?
谢谢 皮尔斯老师
Thanks, Ms P.
蕾切尔
Rachel.
不用我说是哪首了吧
Do I even need to tell you what song?
管乐手 弦乐手 准备好了
Horns, strings, keep up.
*我要告诉你 *
* and I am telling you*
*我哪儿也不去 *
* I'm not going*
*你是我的最爱*
* you're the best man I'll ever know*
*叫我如何离去*
* there's no way I can ever go*
*不 我无法离去*
* no, no, there's no way*
*不 我的生命里无法没有你*
* no, no, no, no way I'm living without you*
*我不能没有你*
* I'm not living without you*
*我不要自♥由♥*
* I don't want to be free*
*我要留在你身边*
* I'm staying*
*留在你身边*
* I'm staying*
*而你 就是你*
* and you, and you*
*一定会爱上我*
* you're going to love me
*推倒所有的高山*
* tear down the mountains*
尖叫呐喊*
* yell, scream and shout*
*随你怎么说 我都不会离开*
* you can say what you want, I'm not walking out*
*止住所有的河流*
* stop all the rivers*
*竭尽全力*
* push, strike and kill*
*我不会离开你*
* I'm not going to leave you*
*绝对不会*
* there's no way I will*
*我要*
*and I am*
*告诉你*
*telling you*
*我哪儿也不去*
* I'm not going*
我不能没有你*
* I'm not living without you*
*不能没有你*
* not living without you*
*我不要自♥由♥*
* I don't want to be free*
*我要留在你身边 留在你身边*
* I'm staying, I'm staying*
*而你 你 就是你*
* and you, and you, and you*
*一定会爱上我*
* you're going to love me...*
*爱上我 爱上我*
* love me, love me*
*爱上*
* love...*
*我*
* me!*
怎么样
Thoughts?
很显然大家都喜欢你
It's clear the room adores you.
虽然对我来说不是最理想的选择
And, although it wouldn't be my first choice, well...
但我很期待看到你在分组赛唱这首歌♥
I can't wait to see you sing that song at sectionals.
你太棒了 梅赛德斯 这是你应得的
You're amazing, Mercedes, and you deserve it.
让我们拥抱一下吧
I'm going to hug you now.
来吧
Okay. come on.
你刚刚表现的真大度
That was pretty cool in there.
我知道做此决定对你来说不容易
I... I know that must have been hard for you.
我只是做了正确的选择
It was the right thing to do.
我希望我们能团结
I... I wanted to bring the team together.
没错
Yeah.
老实说
You know, I got to be honest.
分组赛把我弄得筋疲力尽
I'm kind of pumped about sectionals.
过去两个月对我来说很艰难
This has been a... hard couple of months--
因为奎恩 小宝宝
With Quinn and the baby
还有其他事
And everything and...
我也不知道 我真的觉得
I don't know-- I really think that...
赢得分组赛可以给一切带来转机
Winning could make everything good for while.
懂我的意思吗
You know?
是我太傻了吗
Is that stupid?
一点也不
It's not stupid at all.
你怎么了
Is something up with you?
我希望你快乐 芬恩
I want you to be happy, Finn.
如果你在乎一个人
And when you care about someone,
就无法眼睁睁看他受折磨
You can't sit around and watch them suffer
而不出手相助
When you know you can do something about it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有件事我非说不可
I have to tell you something.
嘿 你们俩快停下来
Hey, come on, come on. get off him!
停下来 别打了
Knock it off! get off! get off!
有种说出真♥相♥啊
Tell the truth!
这疯子一进来就打我
Punk just walked in and sucker punched me.
别装傻了 你已经够傻了
Don't play dumb-- you're too freaking dumb to play dumb.
芬恩 这是谁说的
Come on! who told you this, Finn?
-很明显是蕾切尔啊 - 什么
- Obviously, it was Rachel. - what?
我什么也没干
I didn't do anything.
没错 是蕾切尔 我想听听你的解释
Yeah, it was Rachel, but I want to hear it from you.
我想听听你们俩的说法
I want to heart it from both of you.
芬恩 你得冷静下来
Finn, just calm down.
我做不到 他们居然连手骗我
No! they're both lying to me!
是真的吗
Is it true?
告诉我 这是真的吗
Just tell me-- is it true?
是的
Yes.
帕克才是孩子的父亲
Puck is the father.
所以 这一切...
So, all...
浴缸里发生的一切
All that stuff in the hot tub...
都是你编造的吗
You just made that up?
是你自己太蠢了 连这种事也相信
You were stupid enough to buy it.
我真的很对不起
I am so sorry.
去死吧
Screw this.
我们之间完了
I'm done with you.
我
I'm done with...
我和你们所有人一刀两断
I'm done with all of you!
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道你此刻很想揍我一顿
I fully understand if you want to beat me up.
我只是希望你不要打我的鼻子
If you can, just try to avoid my nose.
我没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
你只是做了我想做而不敢做的事
All you did was what I wasn't brave enough to do--
你说出了真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
我是为了我自己才告诉他的
I was selfish when I told him.
我想拆散你们俩
I wanted to break you two up,
这样我才可以和他在一起
So he would want to be with me.
现在他再也不理我们俩了
And now neither of us have him.
我伤害了很多人
I have hurt so many people.
你能让我自己待一会儿吗
Can you go now?
我想自己清静一下
I just really want to be alone.
我知道你现在心情很糟
So, I know you're upset now.
但我想和你在一起
But I want to be with you.
我会尽我所能当个好爸爸
And I'm gonna do everything I can to be a good dad to our baby
谢谢
Thanks.
但我真的再也承受不起这种压力了
But I honestly can't handle Any more stress in my life right now.
我只想自己把孩子生下来
I'm going to do this on my own.
我知道你不能理解我这种做法
I know you don't understand it.
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表