非常不自在
With Rabbi Greenberg.
你不是心理辅♥导♥员吗
Aren't you a guidance counselor?
事实上男女做相同工作时
The fact is that women still earn 70 cents
女人赚取70美分男人赚取1美元
To every dollar that a man does for doing the same job.
这种看法从高中就开始了
That attitude starts in high school.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say. I mean,
如果没有孩子的信任我无法胜任这份工作
I can't do this job if I don't have the kids' confidence.
我知道这方面的事情
Now, I get that this area of interest is, uh,
是你的盲点 但我想帮助你 这样下次
Your blind spot, but I want to help you so that the next time
再有女孩问你这种问题时
A girl comes in here asking those
你就有准备了
Kinds of questions, you'll be prepared.
我不是说你需要做♥爱♥
I'm not saying you need to have sex.
不 不不不不 那不是你的意思
No! No, no, no. No, that's not what you were offering.
你怎么这么想呢 那不是我的想法
Just... Why would you offer that? It wasn't what I was thinking.
我只是有那种意愿的遐想
Wishful thinking is all that was.
我意思说 这关系到的是
I mean, what this is all really about is
女孩子们感觉她们没有权力
teenage girls feeling like they have no power.
是的 这样讲得通
Right, and it makes sense, too. I mean, look at their
看看她们的偶像
Role models, you know?
布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 还有她剃的光头
You've got Britney Spears and her shaved head.
琳赛·罗翰看上很像
Lindsay Lohan looks like
指环王里的某个人 安·库尔特
Something out of Lord of the Rings.Ann Coulter.
我们要一起努力找出
Let's work together to try to find a way
能让她们更自信的方法
To make them feel more confident about themselves.
我也这么想
Yeah, I like that.
我们可以一次改变一个女孩
Yes, we will change the world one girl at a time.
我们就像一个女孩拯救小队
We'll be like a girl-saving team.
或许在此过程中 我们还能找到
And maybe along the way, we can find
帮助你的方法
A way to help you, too.
*空中吹着微风*
*Zephyr in the sky*
*夜晚 我想知道*
*At night I wonder*
*我悲伤的泪是否*
*Do my tears of mourning*
*沉到太阳底下*
*Sink beneath the sun?*
*她的小世界因雷电的呼唤*
*She's got herself a universe gone quickly*
*瞬间消逝*
*For the call of thunder*
*众人惊恐...*
*Threatens everyone...*
*然后我感觉回到了家 我感觉*
*And I feel like I just got home, and I feel*
*我感觉回到了家*
*And I feel like I just got home*
*我感觉...*
*And I feel...*
糟透了的怪物秀
Sloppy freak show babies!
在英国乡村的某个地方
Somewhere in the English countryside,
一座堂皇的庄园里 麦当娜正在哭泣
In a stately manor home, Madonna is weeping!
洗澡去吧
Hit the showers!
威廉
Oh, hey, William.
我就说闻到了那种曲奇饼的味道
I thought I smelled cookies wafting
是你头发里的小矮人用烤箱做的
From the ovens of the little elves who live in your hair.
苏 这真是令人印象深刻
Wow, Sue. I'm really impressed.
是的 麦当娜是个传奇
Yeah, well, Madonna is legend.
我要我的女孩们
And I want my girls to learn
都学学她的精神
All the lessons she has to offer:
力量 独♥立♥...
Strength, independence...
还没有一个像她那样的物质女孩
Nobody quite like the Material Girl
能够使我的啦啦队变得强大
To empower my Cheerios.
就像你的理发师能够让你
Just like your hairdresser has empowered you
有这么一副滑稽样
To look absolutely ridiculous.
回见吧 苏
I'll see you later, Sue.
你们觉得这很难吗
You think this is hard?!
我们讲话这会我在排我的胆石
I'm passing a gallstone as we speak!
这才叫难
That's hard!
看到这个名字你们会想到什么
What comes to mind when you see that name?
天才
Genius.
偶像
Icon.
熟♥女♥名人堂
Hall of Fame MILF.
我们都知道麦当娜
So, we're all aware of Madonna's
在音乐和文化上的造诣
Musical and cultural significance,
所以这周 你们的作业
Which is why this week, your assignment
就是想出一个有关麦当娜的曲子
Is to come up with a Madonna number.
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
舒先生
Uh, Mr. Shue?
作为一个男人 麦当娜让我不自在
As a dude, Madonna makes me kind of uncomfortable.
没错 她抽烟 还有其他一切
Yeah, she's smokin' and everything,
我们可以换点别的吗
But can't some of us do something else?
比如男人版的麦当娜
Like the guy version of Madonna?
比如 潘多拉乐队
Like, you know, Pantera?
帅哥们 我最近发现
Guys! You know, it's come to my attention
你们中的大部分人
That many of you haven't been treating
对团里的女士们不太友好
The young ladies of our group very nicely lately.
举止无礼 恃强凌弱
You're disrespectful, bullying,
大男子主义 还有我不想说的 歧视女性
Sexist, and I hate to say it, misogynistic.
我完全不明白他在说什么
I have no idea what that means.
我拉伤肌腱时 就很讨厌做女人
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist.
意思就是 换位思考
What it means is, put yourself in their shoes for a change.
从文化层面上看
Culturally,
麦当娜精神远远超越了她的音乐
Madonna's legacy transcends her music,
因为大体上说 她歌♥里的潜台词
Because by and large, the subtext of her songs are about
表达的是坚强 独♥立♥
Being strong, independent
还有自信 不论你的性别如何
And-and confident, no matter what your sex.
更重要的是 麦当娜的音乐传递着一个信息
But more than anything, Madonna's musical message
那就是 平等
Is about equality.
而这就是我想让你们好好体会的
And that is something I think you guys need to work on.
舒先生 我认为西科恩小姐[麦当娜的姓]
Mr. Shue, I don't think we can have an honest conversation
其人如歌♥一样令人难忘
About Ms. Ciccone without acknowledging
如果我们没达成这个共识 很难进行坦诚的交流
That her images are as indelible as her songs.
我想和梅赛德斯用一个多媒体作品
I would like to honor her contributions by tackling
来向她的贡献致敬
A multi-media project with Mercedes.
太好了
Great.
去准备吧 科特
Go for it, Kurt.
我还是不能接受
I'm still not down.
这些不能说服我
And no chick intimidates Puckzilla.
我只是觉得她的歌♥
I just don't think her music
不适合合唱团表演
Translates to show choir.
是吗 但是我
Really? Well I, for one,
非常不同意你的说法
Couldn't disagree more.
*来吧 姑娘们*
*Come on, girls!*
*你相信爱情吗*
*Do you believe in love?*
*因为我对此有话要讲*
*'Cause I got something to say about it*
*就像这样*
*And it goes something like this.*
*别退而求其次 宝贝*
*Don't go for second best, baby*
*考验你的爱*
*Put your love to the test*
*你明白 你明白 你要*
*You know, you know, you've got to*
*让他表达他的感觉*
*Make him express how he feels*
*或许你就知道你的爱假不了*
*And maybe then you know your love is real*
*你不要钻戒*
*You don't need diamond rings*
*也不要18k金*
*Or 18-karat gold*
*靓车跑的快*
*Fancy cars that go very fast, you know*
*但这些不会永恒 不会 不会*
*They never last, no, no*
*你要的是 宽大有力的手掌*
*What you need is a big, strong hand*
*托你更上一层楼*
*To lift you to your higher ground*
*像坐上王位的皇后*
*Make you feel like a queen on a throne*
*让他爱你永不掉位*
*Make him love you till you can't come down*
*别退而求其次 宝贝*
*Don't go for second best, baby*
*考验你的爱*
*Put your love to the test*
*你明白 你明白 你要*
*You know, you know, you've got to*
*让他表达他的感觉*
*Make him express how he feels*
*或许你就知道你的爱假不了*
And maybe then you'll know your love is real
*当你离开 他后悔莫及*
*And when you're gone, he might regret it*
*回想曾经拥有的爱*
*Think about the love you once had*
*试着继续*
*Try to carry on*
*但他不会再得到*
*But he just won't get it*
*嘿 他会回来 跪着求你*
*Hey... ?He'll be back on his knees, so please*
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表