** Uh, yeah, uh, huh-uh, babe, uh-uh, babe*
*耶 宝贝 宝贝
** Uh, uh, hey, yeah just bust a move!*
*嘿 耶 只要纵情一舞
So, how can I, uh, how can I help you kids?
我能帮你们这些小孩什么呢
Is it, uh, too many friends on myspace or...?
是不是朋友太多 没有私人空间
I can't believe we're saying this,
不敢相信我们要和你说这个
But we need some advice on how to be cool.
但我们需要些关于怎样变得受欢迎的建议
Yeah, you must have picked up some ideas
是 在看了受欢迎的人做什么事这么多年后
About what cool people do from watching them over the years.
你一定知道些主意
Not that you were never cool yourself.
当然你自己也是很受欢迎的
Yeah, well, um, but, um,
是 但是
You're two of the most popular kids in school.
你们是学校里最受欢迎的两个小孩
We were, until we joined glee club.
我们曾经是 直到我们加入欢乐合唱团
That's why he got a slushy facial,
他就变成这副讨人厌的嘴脸
I'm sure of it.
我很肯定
Okay, I see.
好 我明白
Um, don't really have any pamphlets on how to be popular.
我真的没有什么让人变得受欢迎的点子
Uh, okay, right, well, let's... let's talk about this.
好的 我们来讨论下吧
Why, why is it so important for you to be cool, huh?
受欢迎为什么对你们这么重要
Don't you like being in glee? it's fun.
你们不是喜欢待在合唱团吗
Status is like currency. When your bank account is full,
身份就像货币 当你的银行账户满是钱时
You can get away with doing just about anything.
你任何事情都想得开
But right now we're like toxic assets.
但现在我们就像不良资产
When my mom applied to college,
当我母亲申请大学时
She put "being popular"
她把"受人欢迎"
As her main extracurricular activity.
作为她最主要的课外活动
And she got into Arizona state.
她去了亚利桑那州
Sunglasses are so sexy.
墨镜好性感
Sunglasses.
墨镜
Yeah, sunglasses are, um, really, really cool.
没错 墨镜 真的很酷
I'm always seeing, you know, celebrities
我总看到杂♥志♥上
Wear them in um, magazines,
名人都戴
Even at night. doesn't need to be day.
不止白天戴 晚上也戴
Very popular. gives you a sense of mystery,
很流行 给人神秘感
You know. rappers.
就像饶舌歌♥手
Totally. it's like you can't see their eyes,
是哦 看不到他们的眼睛
So they have all the power.
就感觉他们很有气势
I could be looking at your boobs,
我可以盯着你的胸
And you'd have no idea.
而你一无所知
Um, no, um, no.
呃 不是这样
Kids, look,
孩子们 听着
The most important thing is that you be yourselves, okay?
最重要的是做你们自己 明白吗
And if people don't like you for that, then I'm sorry.
如果不被别人喜欢 那我只能说遗憾
But who needs 'em?
可谁稀罕那个
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
It was my cousin Betty's.
这是我表姐贝蒂的
We were obsessed with princess di's dress
我们小时候
When we were little girls,
对戴妃的礼服很着迷
So, um, when she got married, she insisted on having this
所以她结婚的时候坚持要穿这个
Uh, this long train.
长长的裙摆
Is there a reason you have it on now?
你现在穿着它有什么原因吗
Yes, yes, yeah. okay.
有的 有的 好吧
Um, she didn't wear it to her dance rehearsals,
她彩排舞蹈的时候没穿着这个
And the night of the wedding,
于是在婚礼当晚
Her husband kept stepping on the train.
他老公总是踩到她的裙摆
It was really bad. the fight was epic. ooh...
太糟糕了 他们大吵了一架
The priest cried.
牧师都哭了
They were divorced three months later.
他们三个月后就离婚了
Actually, maybe I shouldn't wear it.
或许我不该穿着它
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, it's all good, it's all good.
不不不 这样很好 很好
We'll, uh, we'll see how you move in it, all right?
让我们看看你穿着它行动方便不
Okay. okay.
好的 好的
Um, so first, um, let's do Ken's selection,
那首先让我们先唱肯选的歌♥
And then, uh, we'll work in your song for the big finish.
然后以你的歌♥压轴
Okay. All right?
好的 好吗
Hey, Emma, I'm really excited about this.
艾玛 这真让我激动
Fantastic. so, so exciting.
太好了 激动人心呐
**This thing right here...*
*这首歌♥
**Is letting all the ladies know...*
*是要让所有女孩知道
**What guys talk about.*
*男孩们关心的是什么
**You know, the finer things in life.*
*生活中更美好的东西
**Check it out.*
*听好了
** ooh, that dress so scandalous*
*看那裙子 如此招摇
** and you know another guy couldn't handle it*
*其他男孩 消化不了
** she's shaking that thing, like, "who's the ish?"*
*裙角飞扬 谁是焦点
** with a look in your eye so devilish, uh*
*你的眼神 恶魔一般
** she like to dance at the hip-hop spots*
*她爱跳舞 嘻哈风格
** and she cruise to the crews like connect the dots*
*巡视全场 吸引视线
** not just urban, she likes to pop*
*不但都市 流行也爱
** 'cause she was living la vida loca*
*她的生活 几近疯狂
** she had dumps like a truck, truck-truck*
*她的翘臀 丰满诱人
** thighs like what, what-what?*
*她的美♥腿♥ 无法形容
** baby, move you butt, butt-butt*
*摇摆起来 扭动翘臀
** uh, I think I'll sing it again*
*让我再唱一边
** she had dumps like a truck, truck-truck*
*她的翘臀 丰满诱人
** thighs like what, what-what?*
*她的美♥腿♥ 无法形容
** all night long*
*这个夜晚
** let me see that thong*
*秀出你的腰带
** baby!*
*宝贝
** that thong, th-thong,thong, thong*
*腰带 腰带 腰带
** I like it when the beat goes...*
*我爱看它 随着节拍
** baby, make your booty go...*
*宝贝来吧 扭起臀部
Oh, god, are you okay?
哦天哪 你没事吧
I'm okay. are you okay?
我没事 你呢
Yeah. ohoh!
没事 噢
It's the darned "thong song."
都是这倒霉的歌♥闹的
I don't think it's the song.
我不这么觉得
I think you need a new dress.
我想你需要一条新裙子
Come on.
起来吧
All right.
好的
Upsydaisy. oh, I'm stuck.
起来 我被什么勾住了
All right, let's try, uh, reverse tear on two.
好了 让我们试试回转进攻边线
Let's not.
不要
Hey, Azimio, I'm the quarterback--
阿兹米欧 我才是四分卫
I call the plays.
我说了算
Yeah, well, some of the guys was talking,
没错 但已经有闲话出来了
And we're starting to question your leadership ability.
我们开始怀疑你的领导能力
Yeah, like maybe you're having trouble making good choices,
对 也许你无法作出好的决策
As in, for instance, choosing to join homo explosion.
比如说选择加入那个娘娘腔合唱团
Do I need to remind you that glee club
我不用提醒你们吧
Helped us win our first game of the season?
合唱团帮我们赢了这季首场比赛
What have you done for me lately?
最近你为我做了什么
Yeah, we're taking a bunch of heat,
就是 我们有点火大了
Because you like kissing dudes all of a sudden.
因为你突然变得很娘
You're not being a team player, man.
不像是个球员了
Couldn't believe you was man enough to knock up Quinn Fabray.
我都不敢相信是你把奎因的肚子搞大了
You sure a real man
你确定不是别人
Didn't sneak in there and do it for you?
把她的肚子搞大的
That's it!
够了
Fight! fight! fight!
打 打 打
Fight! fight! fight!
打 打 打
Fight! fight! fight! fight!
打 打 打
Fight! fight! fight! okay, break it up! get up, break it up!
打 打 打 给我住手
Get back, get off! hey, calm down! everybody!
别打了 所有人 冷静
On the sidelines, take a knee.
到边界线去 单膝跪地
Now!
现在
What if you had broken Finn's arm, huh?
你要是弄断了芬恩的手臂怎么办
We'd be worse off and more pathetic than we already are!
那样我们就会变得更惨
Where's Puckerman?
帕科曼在哪儿
Uh, he said he had to miss practice today.
他说今天不能来了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表