*别退而求其次 宝贝*
*Don't go for second best, baby*
*考验你的爱*
*Put your love to the test*
*你明白 你明白 你要*
*You know, you know you've got to*
*让他表达他的感觉*
*Make him express how he feels*
*或许你就知道你的爱假不了*
*And maybe then you'll know your love is real*
*让他知道你的爱假不了*
*Let him know your love is real*
*你得让他表达他的感觉*
*You've got to make him express himself*
*嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿*
*Hey, hey, hey, hey*
*考验你的爱 如果你现在就想要*
*Put your love to the test?So if you want it right now*
*让他展现 让他表达他的感觉*
*Make him show you how ?Make him show how he feels*
*表现他自己*
*Express what he's got*
*宝贝 准备好了吗*
*Oh, baby, ready or not*
*表现你自己*
*Express yourself.*
这就是我想要的 不错
That's what I'm talking about. All right.
不错 性感热辣
Ok smokin' hot.
猜猜我要跟谁约会
Guess who I'm dating.
-谁 -维斯·布罗斯
- Who? - Wes Brody.
他超可爱
He's super cute.
他和我妹妹玩英式足球
He plays soccer with my sister.
今年7岁
He's seven.
荒谬
Oh! Crap.
我要一个更年轻的 更逊的男人
I need a younger, inferior man.
如果我找不到
If I don't find one,
西尔维斯特教练多半会把我踢出啦啦队
Coach Sylvester will kick me off the Cheerios, for sure.
嘿 芬恩呢
Hello? Finn!
他的生日比你早三天
His birthday's like three days before yours,
而且他绝对够蠢
And he's super dumb.
我们已经尝试去勾引他了
We already tried with Finn,
但不对他胃口
And he hates us.
相信我 要一个男人彻底拜倒的方法就是
Trust me, the way to get a man to follow you forever...
拿走他的童贞
Take his virginity.
麦当娜还为此写了首歌♥
Madonna, like, wrote a song about it.
*你还不能完全确定 那已足够...*
You're not convinced that that is enough...
纯真的芬恩
Hey, Finnocence.
我在想 我们应该出去走走
You know, I've been thinking, and I think we should go out.
这次只有你跟我 没有电灯泡
Just you and me this time, no third wheel.
这次你会和我说话吗
Will you talk to me this time?
那种时候我一般不说话
I don't really talk during.
听着 芬恩 是时候甩掉你处♥男♥的名号♥了
Look, Finn, It's high time you lost the big V.
整个你都贴着原装标签
Everything about you screams virgin.
性感得跟椰菜娃娃一样
You're about as sexy as a Cabbage Patch Kid.
它正疲惫地看着你
It's exhausting to look at you.
好吧 谢谢你的邀约
Well, look, I appreciate the offer,
但我已心有所属
But I have feelings for someone else,
而且正试着不去想这些 所以...
And I'm trying to work things out with them. So...
谁 蕾切尔
Who, Rachel?
她正和肾上腺乐团的杰西约会呢
She's dating that Jessie kid from Vocal Adrenaline.
不 她没有
No, she's not.
别犯傻了 从她身上都能闻出来
Please, you can smell it on her.
她就像只发♥骚♥的小猫
She's like a cat in heat.
昨天她才说了
She talked about him yesterday and practically
他俩在合唱团的房♥间里亲热
Sprayed the choir room.
所以 来吧
So come on,
我们也做点什么
let's do the deed.
这能大大提升我在苏眼中的形象
It'll be great for my image,
她多半会提升我为啦啦队队长
And Sue will promote me to head cheerleader.
稳赚
It's win-win.
等等 我赚到什么
Wait, what... what do I get out of it?
不知道
I don't know.
你可以享受激♥情♥ 同时让蕾切尔嫉妒
You get to have sex and make Rachel jealous.
我说的是我 好吧
I meant for me, okay?
我稳赚
It's win-win for me.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
苏
Sue!
是的 谢谢你特地跑一趟
Um, yeah, thank you for coming.
请坐
Please sit down.
不了
No.
好吧
Okay.
我只是很想知道
Um, I was just wondering
为什么麦当娜满天飞 而我这儿却收不到
Why Madonna's playing everywhere except my office.
很简单 艾琳
Well, it's simple, Arlene.
你配不上麦当娜的力量
You don't deserve the power of Madonna.
你既没有她的自信
You have none of her self-confidence,
她超越自身的力量
Her power over her body
也没有她的性感魅力
Or her sexual magnetism.
简而言之 你所有的欲望
Simply put, you have all the sensuality
就像一只蹲在动物园里拒绝交♥配♥的
Of one of those pandas down at the zoo
大熊猫
Who refuse to mate.
我弄坏了你的内部对讲机
I had your, uh, intercom disconnected.
给你
There you go.
芬恩 我正找你呢
Finn, I was just coming to find you.
我知道男生们
Look, I know that the boys were a little uncomfortable
对完成麦当娜的曲子有点不满
About this Madonna assignment,
所以我想让我们俩来带个头
So I figured you and I as co-captains
把她的那些歌♥做个混音什么的
Could do a little mash-up of a bunch of her songs
好让大家看看有多棒
Just to show everyone how cool it can be.
好的 没问题 无所谓
Yeah, sure, whatever.
你还在和杰西那家伙约会 是吗
Look, are you still dating that Jessie kid?
没有 没有
No, no.
谁说的
Who-who told you that?
我明白我俩之间有问题
Look, I know things have been weird between us,
但我从没想过你会骗我
But I never thought you'd lie to me.
别告诉其他人 好吗
Look, please just don't tell anyone.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
虽然我和你
We may not be together
不能像你和杰西那样做情人
The way that Jessie and I are,
但我们还可以做朋友
But we can still be friends.
我请求你
I-I'm asking you
作为我的朋友 相信我
As my friend to trust me.
行...但如果这事给大家带来什么祸事
Fine... but if this leads to something bad for all of us,
别指望我俩再做朋友
Don't expect any more friendship from me.
知道了
Noted.
好吧 我们开始排练
All right, let's rehearse, then.
*你爱我的方式让我难受*
*Something in the way you love me won't let me be*
*我不想成为你的阶下囚*
*I don't wanna be your prisoner*
*所以 亲爱的 还我自♥由♥好吗*
*So baby, won't you set me free?*
*别再玩弄我的真心*
*Stop playing with my heart*
*停止你开始的一切*
*Finish what you start*
*在你让我的爱火熄灭那一刻*
*When you make my love come down*
*如果你想要我 让我知道*
*If you want me, let me know*
*宝贝 表现出来*
*Baby, let it show*
*亲爱的 别再胡闹*
*Honey, don't you fool around*
*不要拒绝我*
*Don't try to resist me*
*对我敞开心扉 宝贝*
*Open your heart to me, baby*
*我拿着锁 钥匙给你*
*I'll hold the lock and you hold the key*
*对我敞开心扉 爱人*
*Open your heart to me, darling*
*我会爱你 若你转动钥匙*
*I'll give you love if you, you turn the key*
*你的眼神把我当作傻瓜*
*Something in your eyes is making such a fool of me*
*你把我 你把我当傻瓜*
*You're making me, you're making such a fool of me*
*我看见你在街上 轻轻走过*
*I see you on the street and you walk on by*
*你在街上 我看见你轻轻走过*
*You're on the street, I see you when you're walking by*
*当你把我拥入怀中*
*When you hold me in your arms*
*爱到让我目空一切*
*You love me till I just can't see*
*而你选择看向别处*
*So you choose to look the other way*
*我有话想告诉你*
*Well, I've got something to say*
*对我敞开心扉 宝贝*
*Open your heart to me, baby*
*我拿着锁 钥匙给你*
*I'll hold the lock and you hold the key*
*对我敞开心扉 爱人*
*Open your heart to me, darling*
*我会爱你 若你转动钥匙*
*I'll give you love if you, you turn the key*
*敞开你心扉 我会让你爱上我*
*Open your heart, I'll make you love me*
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表