Being popular just means you can have it all.
受欢迎意味着你有了一切
Oh. hey, guys.
你们好 兄弟们
You thirsty?
你们渴吗
Sure. thanks.
有点 谢谢
You can't do this!
你们不能这样做
Oh, you think that's bad?
太遗憾了 感觉不好吗
just imagine what's gonna happen If you don't show up to practice on thursday
那就想想如果你周四不来训练
And quit that little glee club for good.
永远退出那个不起眼的欢乐合唱队
Bros before hi-ho's, dude.
别哼哼两下就忘了兄弟 哥们
Don't forget that.
给我记住了
I hear people say, "that's not how I define marriage."
人们常说 "我理想的婚姻不是这样"
Well, to them I say, "love knows no bounds."
我要对他们说 "爱无极限"
Why can't people marry dogs?
为什么人们不能和狗结婚呢
I'm certainly not advocating intimacy with your pets.
我这里不是提倡要和宠物亲密
I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage.
但我个人认为婚姻中没有亲密关系
Walked in on my parents once,
小时候每当走近我父母
And it was like seeing two walruses wrestling.
就像看两头海象在格斗
So woof on prop 15, ohio.
这里是俄亥俄 15频道
And that's how Sue... c's it.
以上就是苏...之见
Rod.
罗德
Boffo, Sue.
说得好 苏
And we'll be right back after this.
稍后马上回来
You still smell like scotch, Rod.
还是有威士忌的味道 罗德
You know, Sue, there's a lot of pressure Being a local celebrity.
苏 做个地方名人有很多压力
Most women find me intimidating
多数女人认为我是适合亲密的对象
the teeth, The hair...
这皓齿 这发型...
It's a lot to take in and I know it.
自己才知道要花多少力气保持
I need a gal with a little backbone.
我需要个坚强的女人来支持
And I think you just might be that gal.
我想也许你可以成为那个女人
Don't you have a wife, Rod?
你没有妻子吗 罗德
She drowned.
她溺水身亡了
So now, I've got the condo all to myself.
所以目前 我一个人住间公♥寓♥
Maybe we could go out sometime.
也许我们抽空约会
Have a little fondue.
吃点小奶酪
Sure.
好啊
Okay.
就这么办
Bread, cheese-- fantastic.
面包 奶酪-- 棒极了
I'll call you.
我会打电♥话♥给你
Sue, whoo, that was amazing.
苏 真不错
Oh! you know, I have to admit
难以置信 我得承认
At first when you suggested that I teach you a few steps,
一开始你说想让我教你跳舞
I was hesitant, you know, because how horrible you were
我有点犹豫 因为
To me and the glee kids
费金斯让你来给我们做指导时
When Figgins made you co-director.
表现得挺彪悍的
Well, live and let learn, my friend.
给别人一个改过自新的机会 我的朋友
That is ultimately what I got to.
这也是我现在也明白的
It's nice not being at each other's throats.
不要仇视彼此这样多好
You know, you're right.
你说得对
Oh, gosh, I don't know how else to say this,
天哪 我不知道该怎么说
But I'm in love.
但我恋爱了
Really? after one date.
真的吗 一次约会后
Sue Sylvester is in love.
苏·西尔威斯特恋爱了
E-9.
走E-9这步
You sunk my battleship, Rod, and you sunk it hard.
你击溃了我的防线 罗德 彻彻底底
You know, Sue, I like to swing.
苏 我想跳舞
I could be good with that.
跳舞我在行
Rod has invited me to the second annual Allen county
罗德邀请一起去第二届艾伦县
Sickle cell anemia dance-a-thon.
镰状细胞性贫血症联盟舞蹈比赛
Ooh.
酷
And with your tutelage, Will,
经你指导 威尔
we could take home
我们会像两头恋爱中的奶牛
That blue ribbon like two prize heifers in love.
把蓝♥丝♥带♥奖带回家
I was wondering why you asked for dance lessons.
我还在想你为什么要我给你上舞蹈课
Oh, well, Emma just raved about you.
有艾玛力赞你
So I'm actually touched.
事实上我很感动
You seem so happy and nice,
你看上去那么快乐那么好
And you've been so cool with Quinn Fabray
还对奎恩·法布蕾那么贴心
And her, you know, situation.
她现在这种情况
Yeah, well, she's just a confused kid,
是啊 她只是只迷途羔羊
And the least I can offer her is my compassion.
至少我能给她些怜悯
But you, mister... aw!
但你 师♥傅♥... 别
The Sue Sylvester who has been obsessed
那个想破坏你每一举动的苏·西尔威斯特
With sabotaging your every move is now just a distant memory.
已经是个遥远的记忆了
That's great, Sue.
太好了 苏
Now all I feel for you is sympathy,
我现在只为你感到惋惜
Whether it be for your sham of a marriage
无论是对你的空壳婚姻
Or the fact that coach Tanaka's finally laying down the law
还是塔纳卡教练下令
With regard to glee club.
对合唱团最后通牒
Wait. what?
等等 什么
Yeah, Tanaka-San's making the kids choose.
你没听错 塔纳卡先生逼孩子们选择
I mean, come on. let's be honest.
老实说
What kid's gonna choose glee club over football?
孩子们不去橄榄球队而选择欢乐合唱队
It'd be ridiculous.
那是异想天开
Hey, Ken,
喂 肯
You wantto tell me what the hell's going on?
你准备告诉我到底发生了吗
You knew I had a standing glee rehearsal on thursday.
你知道合唱团都是在周四排练
We sat down and worked out a schedule
足球队员到合唱团排练的时间表
When some of your guys joined the club.
我们也都安排妥当了的
Circumstances have changed.
物是人非了
I have a serious morale issue with my team.
现在我的球队人心涣散
It's my responsibility to fix it.
身为教练 整顿队风是我的职责
Sorry if me doing my job interferes with your club.
如果这影响到了合唱团的排练 我表示抱歉
Ken, we've known each other for years.
肯 我们认识也不是一两天了
Your commitment to football is about as long as your pants.
你对你的队员言而无信 毫无责任感而言
You know, let's get into what this is really about.
直说吧 你这么做到底是为了什么
You're upset that I don't like your song
是因为我不喜欢
For your wedding mash-up.
你选的那首婚礼混编曲吧
And you're right; it's not my place to have an opinion.
你是对的 我没有权利发表我的看法
Why don't you just cut the crap, Will?
威尔 你何必那么多废话呢
You're not that naive.
你是个聪明人
This is not about a song.
这和选歌♥无关
It's about my fiance.
和我的未婚妻有关
You and I, the whole world knows
所有的人都知道
That I'm just a consolation prize to you.
我不过是个安慰奖
How do you think that makes me feel?
你觉得我好过吗
Emma's totally into you.
艾玛很喜欢你的
Emma is settling for me.
她只是勉强接受我的
And I love her so much I don't care.
可我太爱她了 我不在乎
But it doesn't mean I appreciate you
但这并不表示我能接受
Coming in with your gene kelly charm
你这个小白脸
And getting high off of her fawning over you.
这样把玩她 让她迷上你
I-I have never intentionally encouraged Emma.
我从来没有故意暗示过她
But I haven't discouraged her, either.
可也从来没有拒绝过她
You don't have to worry about it anymore, though.
不过你放心以后不会了
So are we cool?
这样行了吗
Can I have my guys on thursday again?
能让队里的孩子周四下午三点半
3:30?
来排练吗
You keep your rehearsal.
你继续你的排练
I'll keep my practice.
我继续我的训练
We'll let the kids decide who's first choice...
让孩子们自己决定去哪边
And who's the consolation prize.
那时再看谁是安慰奖
...Making Tommy Tune the first to win
让托米·图恩首次荣获了
Tony gold in four categories.
托尼金奖的四个奖项
Totally interesting.
很有意思
You know, you never told me
你还没告诉我
What you thought of my mash-up solo.
喜不喜欢那天混编独唱
You're still missing the elusive high "b"
你还是没有找到升B调
That's a brass ring for a Bari-tenor.
升B调是唱好巴里高音的闪光点
I had to work on it for weeks with finn before he got it.
我帮芬恩练了好几周他才唱准确的
You're a great performer, Noah.
诺亚 你表现得很不错
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表