Did't choose you to carry his litter.
因为芬恩·哈德森没有选你怀他的宝宝
What is it going to take for you to not run the story?
我要怎么做才能让你不去散播谣言
Ladie's choice Heads.
我选头像
Trickster's trick store? This is Sue Sylvester.
是诡计魔术商店吗 我可是苏·西尔威斯特
You got any of these doublt-headed coins?
你们有两面都是头像的硬币吗
Heads. Awesome.
头像 很好
All right,
好了
The following students have been selected for a special, elite
我念到的学生将会组成一个精英合唱团
Glee club called Sue's kids.
名字叫 苏之子
Hold on. We agree not to split up the group.
等等 我们商量过不分组的
Oh, come on, Will.
别这样 威尔
Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way.
让我做一次我想做的事情吧
Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help
或许在我英明的带领下
This pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals.
能帮这群怪胎在小组赛中拿个名次呢
We can't even compete in sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue.
如果拆开他们 我们都没资格参加小组赛
It is against the rules.
这有悖规则
Really? You need to crack open a book, William
是吗 你该多读一下规则 威廉
Here I have. Show choir rule book,
我借你 合唱团规则手册
Page 24, Provision 14, second addendum.
第二十四页 第十四款 附录第二条
Twelve members must perform for each team.
每队需要有12人参加表演
However, not all members must perform every song.
但不是每首歌♥都需要全部成员上场
Fine.
好吧
Just go ahead, take all the football players and your cheerios.
继续 把所有橄榄球队员和啦啦队员挑走吧
All right, everybody, Listen up.
好了 各位 听好了
When you hear your name called,
当听到点你们的名字时
Cross over to my side of this black shiny thing.
就到这个漆黑闪亮的东西这边排好
That's called piano, Sue.
这叫钢琴 苏
Santana.
桑塔纳
Wheels, Gay kid, Come on. Move it.
轮椅男 基佬仔 别愣着 动起来
Asian, other Asian,
亚裔 再来一个亚裔
Aretha and Shaft.
阿蕾莎和沙夫
See, Will, I don't want to participate in a group
看见了吗 威尔 我可不会
That ignores the needs of minority students.
忽视了这群特殊群体
You have got to be kidding me.
你是在开玩笑吧
Oh, I wouldn't kid about this, Will.
不 这事上我可是认真的 威尔
And maybe that's your problem.
可能这就是你的问题
Bigotry is no laughing matter.
固执可不是闹着玩的
And that's how Sue sees it.
这就是苏她个性的观点
Outstanding.
说得好
I wanted to remind you to tell that Quinn girl
我想要你提醒一下那个叫奎恩的女孩
Not to vaccinate in the hospital.
不要去医院注射疫苗
I'm pretty sure those shots made my kids stupid.
我很肯定那些针剂让我的孩子变笨了
Oh, I guess I could use the vaccination
我想我可以用注射疫苗的钱
Money to buy the organic crib mattress.
去买♥♥个有机婴儿床垫
I mean,what are the chances of the baby getting polio,right?
我是说 孩子患小儿麻♥痹♥的♥几率又有多大
Bye,Kendra.
挂了 肯德拉
I hate you,Will!
我恨你 威尔
That was rude.
这样太无礼了
Don't take the stress of your workday out on me.
别把白天工作受的气发泄在我身上
I don't want to take it out on you,Terri.
我没想发泄在你身上 特丽
I just don't want to feel as powerless
我只是不想在自己家
In my own home as I do at school.
也像在学校那样事事做不了主
And I have to come home and listen to you making
回到家还得听你和你姐姐
Major decisions about our son with your sister.
决定我儿子的命运
I haven't even felt the baby kick yet,
我甚至都没感受过宝宝踢你
And the only time I've ever been to an ob-gyn office
我唯一一次去妇产科竟然是
Was when I took Quinn and Finn for the ten-week ultrasound.
载奎恩和芬恩去做怀孕十周的超声波检查
You did?
你去了
How's the baby?
孩子怎么样
Fine. It's a girl.
很好 是个女孩
But that's not the point.
但这不是重点
Well,what is the point,Will?
那重点是什么呢 威尔
My point is that I am the father of that baby.
我的重点是 我才是孩子的父亲
And I am coming with you to your next doctor's appointment.
下次去医生那里产检我和你一起去
Did you have to get him to stop?
你一定要让他罢手吗
Let's just say I feel sorry for my dads
就当我对不起我的老爸们
'cause they're probably going to have to dig into
他们会气的得把我的大学储备金
My college fund to pay for intensive therapy.
都用来付强化治疗费
Oh,hardcore.
沉重的打击
I don't mind.
我不介意
I did it to protect you.
我这样做是为了保护你
And Quinn.
和奎恩
Of course.
当然
We're all teammate.
我们是队友
hey,I got to tell you,you really are awesome.
我得告诉你 你人真是太好了
I'm gonna make it up to you someday,I swear.
我总有一天会报答你的 我发誓
I need another pair.
再给我一条
What's wrong with the ones I already gave you?
我已经给了你的那条呢
Look. uh,they still had the tag on them.
看 上面还有标签
Put those away.
赶紧拿开
I want Rachel Berry panties.
我想要蕾切尔·贝里的内♥裤♥
Okay, I expect delivery by tomorrow morning
好吧 我希望明早就收到
or the story of Quinn Fabray and the stork goes wide.
否则奎恩·法布蕾的丑事就会满天飞
I feel an urge to kiss you right now.
我现在有强烈的冲动想亲你一口
I'm just going to go for it,okay?
我来了
No,no,no.You-you-you...stop it.
不 不 你...住手
I'm ki-kind of nervous.
我有-有点紧张
I debated not even showing up.
我打赌她根本不会来教我们
Well,I think it's gonna be great.
可我认为会不错的
Did you catch Sue's corner last night?
你们昨晚看了苏之角吗
Sometimes people ask me,
有时候人们会问我
"Sue, how come you're so sensitive to minorities?
苏 你为何对有色族裔如此感性
" Well, I'll tell you why.
好 我来告诉你们为什么
Because I know firsthand
因为我亲身体会到
How hard it is to struggle as a minority in America today.
作为有色族裔在当今美国打拼有多难
I'm 1/16th comanche indian.
我有十六分之一科曼奇印第安血统
In fact,I like minorities so much,
其实 我非常喜欢有色族裔的人
I'm thinking of moving to california to become one.
我一直都想搬到加利福尼亚成为其中一员
Hey,kids,
好啊 孩子们
I brought some of my brass buddies with me.
我带来了些吹管乐的朋友
Thought maybe they could help us out a little bit.
我想也许他们能帮上些小忙
Okay,so I selected a song that I think will speak to the frustration
还有 我选了首能让你们发泄出在
You felt under the failed leadership of Will Schuester.
威尔·舒斯特失败领导下的挫败感的歌♥曲
"Hate on me," an R&B song?
《恨我吧》 一首节奏布鲁斯
You like that?
你们喜欢对吗
Changster,I want to see some of
陈斯特 我想看看
That pop-and-lock groove you're so famous for.
你那闻名遐迩的街舞好戏
You go to town.
你好好表现
And you,Mercedes,
还有你 梅赛德斯
I want to see some Mariah hands.
我想看到玛丽亚·凯莉的招牌手势
I can do that.
没问题
I think we g-g-got this one, Miss Sylvester.
我想我们能搞定这首歌♥ 西尔威斯特小姐
All right,w-we'll see. Hit it!
好 我们走着瞧吧 开始
**Do do do do*
*嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟
**Do do do*
*嘟 嘟 嘟
**do do do do*
*嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟
**if I could give you the world*
*若我能手托银盘
**On a silver platter*
*献给你全世界
**Would it even matter?*
*你会在乎吗
**You'd still be mad at me*
*你仍会对我生气
**if I could find in all this*
*若我能找尽
**a dozen roses*
*全世界的玫瑰
**that I would give to you*
*将它们赠予你
**You'd still be miserable*
*你却仍感悲戚
**'cause in reality I'm gonna be who I be*
*其实我要做我自己
**And I don't feel no faults for all the lies that you bought*
*你的谎言并非无心之失
**You can try as you may break me down,*
*若你愿意 亦可让我输的彻底
**But I say that it ain't up to you*
*我却要说 那并不取决于你
**Gonna do what you do*
*请随心所欲
**Hate on me,hater now or later*
*恨我 恨吧 尽请恨吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表