This room is mine.
这屋子归我了
So you sign here,
你在这里签名
and here.
还有这里
And you sign here and here.
你在这里 和这里签名
Well...
那么
By the power vested in me by the bar association
我以俄亥俄州律师协会
of the great State of Ohio,
授予我的权力宣布
I know pronounce you no longer husband and wife.
你们正式离婚
Mazel tov.
恭喜
You're still that 16-year-old boy to me.
对我来说 你依旧是那个16岁男孩
You always will be.
一直都是
All right, guys, today I want to talk to you about regrets.
好了 伙计们 今天我想谈谈后悔
Who has some?
你们有后悔过吗
Giving my heart to Jessie, just to have it crushed
我后悔对杰西敞开心扉
like the stage floor at a performance of Stomp.
而他像乐队演出猛踩地板那样践踏我的心
Thinking "Trust me" was a sensible birth control option.
我后悔天真地相信了某人说我不会怀孕
We all have them.
我们都曾后悔过
I just finalized my divorce.
我刚刚办完了离婚手续
I regret living in a relationship that wasn't working.
我后悔勉强维系着失败的婚姻
Letting her put me in these deep funks
任凭她推我堕入深渊
and not fighting back.
而并不反抗
Besides creeping us out, why are you telling us this?
你是想把我们吓跑 还是想说明什么
Because if we lose to Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals,
如果我们在地区赛上负于肾上腺乐团
none of us are going to regret it.
我们所有人都不会后悔
We will have given it our best shot
因为我们会全力以赴
and we won't look back.
永不后悔
But we will regret letting them get the best of us
但如果我们在赛前就被他们击垮了
before the competition.
我们肯定会后悔不已
Which is why we need to hit them back just like they hit us.
所以我们要以牙还牙
So you want us to TP their choir room?
你想让我们到他们的合唱房♥挂厕纸
Whatever the better, cooler version of that is.
只要比厕纸好 怎样都行
Like, uh, maybe-maybe we should steal their school statue.
比如 我们可以去偷他们学校里的雕像
Their school statue
那座巨大的青铜雕像
is a giant bronze of a great white shark eating a seal pup.
是头大白鲨撕咬海豹宝宝
It weighs three tons.
而且它重3吨♥
Okay, how about this one.
好吧 那这样行不行
All right, we get like...
这样 我们可以...
Everyone knows this is going to come down to me.
所有人都知道我是不二人选
Revenge, fear, the merciless infliction of pain.
报复 恐吓 施虐
These are my kingdoms.
这些都是我的强项
First time I gave a wedgie to a kid, I was four years old.
我4岁的时候就敢拉起小孩子的内♥裤♥
Finn and I may still hate each other for some reason,
芬恩和我也许仍旧讨厌对方
but we both know that defending the honor of New Directions
但我们知道保卫新航向乐团的重任
is going to be our dirty job.
将落在我们身上
Yeah, I did it.
对 是我做的
And I'm proud.
我很自豪
All I did was step up and be a man.
我站了出来 做了一个男人该做的
They got what was coming to them.
他们早该料到这些事会发生的
A few of my students TP'd your choir room.
我的一些学生用厕纸恶搞了你们的合唱房♥
You slashed the tires on the Range Rovers
而你们却割破了我所有26个学生的
of all 26 of my performers.
揽胜车的轮胎
Those were gifts for our win at Sectionals.
那些是对我们赢得小组赛的奖励
That's 200 times 26 times four equals...
那价值200乘上26辆乘以4个...
I don't have a calculator.
我没有计算器
I'm sorry, you bought all your kids Range Rovers?
不会吧 你给所有孩子都买♥♥了路虎揽胜
We have a very active booster club.
我们是一个非常奖罚分明的合唱队
Look, nobody got hurt.
你看这没有人受到伤害
It was a harmless prank.
只是个无害的恶作剧
That's what they said about a young man in Chicago
有人经常说起1871年芝加哥一个
in 1871, who thought he'd play a harmless prank
小伙子对欧瑞利太太的一头奶牛
on the dairy cow of one Mrs. O'Leary.
开了个无妨大碍的玩笑
He successfully ignited its flatulence
结果他却成功地挑起了民众的情绪
and a city burned, William.
点燃了一座城市的战火 威廉
That young terrorist went on to become
那个年轻的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥后来就成了
the first gay president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln.
美国第一任同性恋总统 亚伯拉罕·林肯
Enough.
够了
These students have committed a felony.
这些学生犯了重罪
They are hereby expelled.
因此他们将被退学
Look, I don't want anyone to get expelled.
我没想要任何人被退学
I'm not going to press charges...
只要他们赔偿损失费用
as long as you pay for the damage.
我不会向法♥院♥提出指控的
You can take it out of the glee club budget.
你们可以从欢乐合唱团的预算中支付
That'll bankrupt the glee club.
那合唱团就要关闭了
We don't have that kind of money.
我们压根就没那么多钱
We'll get jobs.
我们会找些工作
Give us a month.
给我们一个月的时间
We'll pay you back,
我们会还你钱的
Ms. Corcoran, I promise.
科科伦女士 我保证
Fine.
行
Ms. Corcoran, you are as wise and magnanimous
科科伦女士 就如同您美丽的外表一般
as you are beautiful.
您是如此睿智而宽容
Thank you.
多谢了
Well, you just can't win, can you, William?
你就是赢不了 不是吗 威廉
You never have, and you never will.
你从没赢过 将来也不会
Are you want to take a trip down that rabbit hole, William?
你真要往那深渊里钻吗 威廉
I'm willing to try anything, Sandy.
我什么都愿意做 桑迪
I'm just really depressed.
我现在情绪低落透了
I don't sell to the clinically depressed.
我不卖♥♥药给临床抑郁患者
You'll throw yourself off a parking garage
你会把自己丢弃在停车场里
and I can't have that on my conscience.
我不能昧着良心干这事
I used to coach that glee club.
我也曾带过欢乐合唱队
I know what you're up against.
我知道你面对的敌人之强大
You think Carmel High didn't put the fear of God in me?
难道你觉得卡梅尔高中有让我少担惊受怕吗
I don't know how we can possibly beat them.
我不知道我们怎么才能击败他们
Glee is hanging by a thread.
合唱团现在命悬一线
William, the answer is right in front of your face,
威廉 答案不就写在你脸上吗
but you can't see it because you're in too big of a funk.
因为你的恐惧而让你看不到这答案
Vocal Adrenaline has a weakness.
肾上腺乐团有个弱点
Funk.
恐惧
Use it in a sentence.
用它来造个句
Come on.
别干坐着
Rachel.
蕾切尔
This cheese smells funky.
这个奶酪闻起来让人害怕
That's because it's "From-unda" Cheese.
因为它是"下半身"做出来的奶酪
Shut it, Puckerman!
住嘴 帕克曼
Okay, okay.
行了 行了
I was thinking more along the lines of...
这个词义让我颇有感触
Vocal Adrenaline has sure put us all in a funk.
肾上腺乐团一定是想让我们感到恐惧
I'm so depressed, I've worn the same outfit twice this week.
我很消沉 这周我同一套衣服穿了两次
What if I told you
如果我跟你们说
I knew how we could shove it right back down their throats?
我有办法以牙还牙也让他们尝尝这滋味呢
New Directions is about to make their funk the P-Funk.
新航向乐团也要让他们恐惧 放克风
We are going to get funked up.
我们要让他们感到毛骨悚然
The only way to do that is to beat them at Regionals.
唯一的方法就是在地区赛里击败他们
Vocal Adrenaline has never once done a funk number.
虽然肾上腺乐团从没受到过威胁
They're a machine,
但他们就是台机器
a collective, synthesized, soulless beat.
集体协同一致却没有灵魂的被♥操♥纵者
Funk is soul meets anger.
放克是一种灵魂遇见了愤怒
Its passion is in its emotion.
它的激♥情♥就是来自这个灵魂的情感
And Vocal Adrenaline doesn't perform with any.
而肾上腺乐团的表演丝毫没有感情
So you have your assignment.
所以这就是你们这次的作业
I want you guys to turn McKinley High into...
我想要你们把麦金利高中变成...
** Funky town! *
*放克之城
You guys can relax, I got this one covered.
你们大家可以放松些 我有办法
Cool.
很好
Hold on a second.
等一下
I-I want a chance to get funky, too.
我-我也想有机会尝试下放克
Good one, Quinn.
说得好 奎恩
It even sounds funny when you say it.
听你光说就很搞笑
You said funk was about soul and anger.
你刚说恐惧是灵魂和愤怒的相遇
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表