You're so brave for doing this,Kurt.
你能这样做太勇敢了 科特
I know. Thank you.
我知道 谢谢
Oh,my God...
我的天...
Coach Sylvester,can I have just a minute of your time?
西尔威斯特教练 我能和你谈谈吗
What do you want,ladyface?
你想干嘛 伪娘
You're aware a tape was leaked onto the Internet,
你应该知道你的视频被传到网上以后
causing you to become a national laughingstock?
让你成为了国民笑柄 对吧
We stole the tape from your syringe-and-pill drawer.
是我们从你的医药抽屉里偷的
We posted it online.
然后上传到了网上
We'll accept whatever punishment you see fit.
你要怎么罚我们都行
So it was you.
这么说是你干的
I can't thank you enough.
我简直感激不尽
She wasn't angry at all.
她居然一点也不生气
It was weird.
太奇怪了
Maybe the comments online have gotten
也许因为网上的评论过于恶毒
so mean,people have started to feel sorry for her.
人们开始同情她了
She's finally getting some sympathy,
她终于得到同情了
so she's in a forgiving mood.
所以她宽恕了我们
Wait a second.
等等
Take a look at this.
来瞧瞧这个
Isn't that...?
这难道不是...
** Physical,physical,physical,physical,physical *
*动起来 动起来 动起来
** I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like *
*我说着甜言蜜语
** Making good conversation *
*只为保持气氛融洽
** I gotta handle you just right *
*我必须对你小心翼翼
** You know what I mean? *
*不用我多说
** I took you to an intimate restaurant *
*我带你去幽静的餐厅
** Then to a suggestive movie *
*去看场充满暗示的电影
** There's nothing left to talk about *
*没什么好说的
** Unless it's horizontally *
*除非让我们
** Let's get physical,physical! *
*让我们动起来 动起来 动起来
** I wanna get physical! *
*我想要动起来
** Let's get into physical! *
*让我们舞动起来
** Let me hear your body talk,your body talk *
*倾听身体的呼唤 身体的呼唤
** Let me hear your body talk * * Body talk *
*倾听身体的呼唤**身体的呼唤
** Let's get physical,physical! *
*让我们动起来**动起来
** I want to get physical! *
*我想要舞动起来
** Let's get into physical *
*让我们舞动起来
** Let me hear your body talk,your body talk *
*让我们倾听身体的呼唤
** Let me hear your body talk *
*让我们倾听身体的呼唤
** Bah-bah-bah-body talk *
*身身身身身体的呼唤
** I been patient,I been good *
*我一直很耐心 表现良好
** Trying to keep my hands on the table *
*试图把手放在桌上
** It's getting hard,this holding back *
*要抑制住越来越难
** You know what I mean? * * What I mean? *
*你懂我的意思 我的意思
** I'm sure you'll understand my point of view *
*你应该非常清楚我的想法
** We know each other mentally *
*我们彼此心领神会
** You've gotta know that
*你必须明白
*you're bringin' out the animal in me! *
*是你释放了我的野性
** Let's get physical,physical! *
*我们动起来 动起来
** I want to get physical! *
*我想动起来
** Let's get into physical! *
*让我们舞动起来
** Let me hear your body talk *
*让我倾听你身体的呼唤
** Your body talk *
*身体的呼唤
* Let me hear your body talk Bah-bah-bah-body talk *
*倾听你身体的呼唤 身身身身身体的呼唤*
** Bah-bah-bah-body talk,bah-bah-body talk *
*身身身身身体的呼唤
** Bah-bah-bah-bah body talk *
*身身身身身体的呼唤
** Let me hear your body talk *
*身身身身身体的呼唤
** Your body talk *
*你身体的呼唤
** Let me hear your body talk *
*让我倾听你身体的呼唤
** Let's get physical. *
*让我们动起来
Yeah. Again,again,again,again,Again,again,again,again!
不错 再来一次 再来一次 再来一次
Yeah. I need to learn to do this verse.
我得学学这个韵
All day. All righty.
已经准备好了
All right,guys,listen up.
大家听好了
Another week has almost passed.
又过了一周
If a list goes up again later today,
如果今天再过会儿 名单又出现的话
this issue is out of my hands,
那这事就不再是我来处理了
and it becomes Principal Figgins' jurisdiction.
就是费金斯校长来处理了
Seriously,Mr. Shue,whoever made that list
说真的 舒先生 不管是谁做的那名单
is not gonna come forward.
那人可不会傻到自投罗网
We might as well just bend over
我们最好坐下来
and take whatever's coming.
静观其变吧
Fine.
也对
Okay.
好吧
Well,then,uh,let's get to it.
那么我们开始吧
Rachel,how about you show us your bad reputation project?
蕾切尔 来给我们展示一下你的坏名声作品
I'd like to say a few words first.
我想先说几句
Though I understand that a motion picture
虽然我明白电影
should stand on its own,
只是电影
I do realize that some of you are not well-versed
但我意识到你们中一些人不太精通
in the complex vocabulary of the filmic arts.
专业复杂的电影词汇
I expect that this video will go over some of the heads
我希望这部视频能让团里不是那么有教养的
of our less-cultured teammates.
一部分团员能重温一下
So let me just say I hope you enjoy
希望你们能喜欢我的
my "Bad Reputation."
"坏名声"
Lights. Okay,go.
关灯 开始
* Ooh,Daddy,please don't *
*爸爸 求你别这样*
* It wasn't his fault *
*不是他的错*
* He means so much to me! *
*他对我很重要*
* Daddy,please don't,we're gonna get married *
*爸爸 求你别这样 我们已谈婚论嫁*
** Just you wait and see *
*你就等着瞧吧
** Every night the same old dream *
*每晚都是同样的梦
** I hate to close my eyes *
*我痛恨闭上眼睛
** I can't erase the memory *
*无法擦去回忆
** The sound of Julie's cry *
*朱莉的哭声
** She called me up late that night *
*她半夜给我打电♥话♥
** And she said,"Joe,don't come over *
*她告诉我 "乔 别来我家
** "My dad and I just had a fight *
*我和爸爸大吵一架"
** "And he stormed out the door! *
*他冲出了大门
** "I've never seen him act this way *
*之前从未见过他这样
** "My God,he's going crazy! *
*上帝 他快疯了
** "He said he's gonna make you pay *
*他说他要让你付出代价
** "For what we've done *
*因为我俩所作所为
** He's got a gun,so run,Joey!" *
*他拿了一把枪 快跑吧 乔伊
** Joey,run! *
*快跑吧 乔伊
** Daddy,please don't *
*爸爸 求你别这样
** It wasn't his fault,he means so much to me *
*不是他的错 他对我很重要
** Daddy,please don't *
*爸爸 求你别这样
** We're gonna get married *
*我们已谈婚论嫁
** Just you wait and see *
*你等着瞧吧
** Got in my car and drove like mad *
*跳上车 一路狂奔
** Till I reached Julie's place *
*来到了朱莉的家
** She ran to me,with tear-filled eyes *
*她泪眼迷离奔向我
** And bruises on her face *
*脸上还有淤青
** All at once,I saw him there *
*突然 我看到他
** Sneaking up behind me *
*从我背后偷偷摸摸地出现
** Watch out! *
*当心
** Then Julie yelled,"He's got a gun!" *
*朱莉喊道 他有枪
** And she stepped in front of me *
*她挡在我身前
** Then,suddenly,a shot rang out *
*突然 枪鸣响起
** And I saw Julie falling *
*我看到朱莉倒下
** I ran to her, I held her close *
*我向她跑去 将她抱紧
** When I looked down, my hands were red *
*抬眼一看 双手已沾满鲜血
** And here's the last words *
*她说出最后几句话
** Julie said... *
*朱莉说...
** Daddy, please don't, it wasn't his fault *
*爸爸 求你别这样 不是他的错
** He means so much to me *
*他对我很重要
** Daddy, please don't *
*爸爸 求你别这样
** We're gonna get married... *
*我们已谈婚论嫁
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表