my dads would bring me a glass of water.
爸爸们就会递给我一杯水
It got so I couldn't tell if I was sad
以至于后来我分不清自己是伤心
or just thirsty.
还是渴了
I shouldn't have done this.
我不该这么做的
This was supposed to feel good.
这应该让人开心才对
W-We were supposed to have some kind of
我们本应该
slow-motion run into each other's arms.
慢慢把对方拥入怀中
This is all wrong.
但现在完全不对劲
Maybe we can just go to dinner or something
我们也许可以吃顿晚餐之类的
just to get over the initial shock.
来平复最初内心的激荡
I'm so sorry, Rachel.
我很抱歉 蕾切尔
Uh... I'll... I'll call you.
我会...我会打电♥话♥给你的
Oh, hey, Finn, come on in.
芬恩 进来吧
I'm learning all this amazing stuff about Lady Gaga.
我在浏览关于Lady Gaga的消息
She's got this thing called the "Haus of Gaga",
她有一支Gaga梦之队
which is like, this collective of artists and designers
一群艺术家和设计师
who collaborate on, on her styles
为她度身定制♥造♥型
and stage sets and her music.
舞台布景和音乐
I think it's an exciting model
我觉得欢乐合唱团
for what we could be doing in Glee Club.
可以效仿她
Yeah, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about.
是的 这也是我想找你谈的
I don't want to do Lady Gaga.
我不想模仿Lady Gaga
And I suspect that--
而且我猜想
with the exception of Kurt--
除了科特
that none of the other guys are gonna want to do it either.
没一个男生会愿意
I just feel like
我觉得一直以来
we're always doing whatever the girls want us to do.
我们对女生们言听计从
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, you're right.
是啊 你说的没错
Maybe I haven't been listening to you guys hard enough.
也许我没有真正为你们着想过
So let's find a solution.
那我们找个机会 弥补一下
Well, I, uh, I actually already have one.
其实我已经有个主意了
You're wrong.
你错了
It's a really good name. It's a rock star name.
这是个好名字 是个摇滚歌♥手的名字
You want to name our daughter "Jack Daniels"?
你想把我们的女儿取名叫杰克·丹尼尔
She's a girl!
她可是个女孩
Okay, fine, whatever. Jackie Daniels.
好吧 无所谓 那就叫杰姬·丹尼尔
The name is not the point. I told you this.
名字不是重点 我跟你说过了
I'm giving up the baby
我会把孩子送走
so I don't have to do this with you.
所以我没必要在这里跟你磨叽
This is good for you.
这对你也很好
Now you can go off and be a rock star yourself.
现在你可以走了 做你的摇滚梦去吧
I love wearing champagne bubbles!
我喜欢这件香槟泡泡衫
I get to express a whole different side of myself!
可以展示我不同的一面
Because even though I'm painfully shy
虽然我特别腼腆
and obsessed with death,
而且对死亡无法释怀
I'm a really effervescent person.
我还是很有活力的
Excuse me! Were you dropped on your heads?!
不好意思 你们的脑袋是不是被枪打过了
What was that?
你什么意思
I think you heard me.
你应该听得很清楚了吧
I'm just saying.
我的意思是
Pick on me-- that's fine-- but don't throw around a girl.
你可以刁难我 但不要对女生撒野
Well, you know, lately,
你知道吗 最近
we haven't been able to tell the difference.
我们分不清楚谁是男生谁是女生了
We're not gaga for Gaga.
我们可不迷Gaga
You dress all freaky,
你们穿得像个怪胎
and then you rub it in everybody's faces.
还招摇过市
I don't want to look at it all day!
我不想整天看到这副鬼模样
It's weird.
太古怪了
It makes my eyes tired.
污染了我的眼睛
If you want to switch it up a bit,
如果你们想转变风格
just go from GAP to Banana Republic.
那就从盖普品牌转向香蕉共和国的风格吧
It's called being theatrical.
这叫做戏剧化
We're showing off who we are.
我们在展示自我
It's the same thing you do when you go to school
这跟你们穿着橄榄球队服
with your football uniforms on.
是相同性质的
You're expressing yourself,
你们能展现自我
and we have every right to do the same.
我们也有权这样做
Well, you know what? The next time you want to express yourself
小子 如果下一次你想展现自己
a little like a circus freak,
打扮得像个马戏团怪物
don't be shocked when my fist feels like
可别怪我
expressing itself against your chin!
赏你下巴一拳
Okay?
明白了没
Knock that crazy fool crepe-paper nonsense off you.
忘掉你脑子里那些乱七八糟的愚蠢想法吧
Let's go. Yeah, you don't want to be late for
咱们走 是啊 你可不想
your appointment at Supercuts!
错过在Supercuts[理发店]的美发预约
Watch your mouth, homo!
注意点 你这同性恋
And you know what, fancy?
你知道吗 怪胎
You don't need an appointment at Supercuts.
你可不用预约Supercuts
They love walk-ins.
他们喜欢散客
Little monsters, take a bow.
小怪物们 致谢吧
All right! Ladies, Kurt, I am really, really impressed.
好了 小姐们和科特 你们令我印象深刻
Sientete. You know, you know what the best part is?
坐吧 你们知道最棒的是什么吗
Each one of those costumes shows off a different aspect
是每个人的服装都展示了
of your personalities.
自己性格中不同的一面
Wait. Where's Rachel?
等等 蕾切尔哪儿去了
I mean, I only noticed because, like,
我之所以那么问是因为
five minutes have gone by
五分钟过去了
without her saying something totally obnoxious.
还没有听到她说些讨厌的话 太奇怪了
Rachel kinda got some intense news yesterday.
蕾切尔昨天遭遇了人生中的巨大转折
We were spying on Vocal Adrenaline, and...
我们暗中监视肾上腺乐团 然后
You guys, that's not fair! You gotta stop doing that.
伙计们 这不公平 你们不能这么做
But, uh, you know, what, what'd you find out?
但是 你们查到什么了
Okay, y'all ready?
好吧 大家准备好了吗
Miss Corcoran, their coach?
科科伦女士 肾上腺乐团的指导老师
She's Rachel's mom.
她是蕾切尔的妈妈
Are you serious?
你没在开玩笑吧
Way to bury the lead, Mercedes.
这下我们没领唱了 梅塞德斯
We're screwed.
我们没戏了
Rachel's gonna jump ship over to Vocal Adrenaline.
蕾切尔肯定会背弃我们 加入肾上腺乐团
Never.
不会的
I really don't want to talk about it, though.
虽然我不想多做解释
I'm still processing the news.
我仍然在消化这个消息
And my dads are moving my therapist to our spare room
今天下午 我的爸爸们还会请心理医生
later this afternoon.
住进我家客房♥
All I can know is that I'm not going anywhere,
我只知道我哪儿都不会去
and I've chosen a Lady Gaga look
而且我选择了这个Lady Gaga的造型
that expresses the longing for a childhood i was deprived of.
来表达我向往拥有的美好童年
You look terrible. I look awesome.
你看上去太糟了 我漂亮极了
I think it's the Kermit-the-Frog look.
我想这是青蛙克米特的那套造型
And we have a jumper.
而且是件无袖裙
Well, my dads can't sew,
好吧 我的爸爸们不会缝纫
so these are just stapled on.
这些小玩具都是用订书机钉上去的
Guys, why don't we worry about this later,
伙计们 我们过会再讨论这套服装
and maybe try to focus on the song?
重点应该是歌♥曲才对吧
Couldn't agree more. Hit it!
我完全同意 开始吧
**Rah-rah, ah-ah-ah!*
*啦 啊 啊 啊 啊
**Roma-Roma-ma-ah!*
*浪漫 漫 漫 漫
**Gaga, ooh-la-la!*
*嘎嘎 呜啦啦
**Want your bad romance*
*想要你这段野蛮爱情
**I want your ugly, I want your disease*
*丑也无所谓 病也无所谓
**I want your everything as long as it's free*
*我要你一切 只要是免费
**I want your love*
*我要你的爱
**Love, love, love, I want your love*
*爱 爱 爱 我要你的爱
**I want your psycho, your vertigo stick*
*我要你癫狂 我要你晕眩
**Want you in my room when your baby is sick*
*把你囚禁起来 让你变得危险
**I want your love*
*我要你的爱
**Love, love, love, I want your love, love, love*
*爱 爱 爱 我要你的爱 爱 爱
**I want your love*
*我要你的爱
**You know that I want you*
*你明白我垂涎于你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表