My hands work.
可我的手能动的
They're just starting to develop the technology.
他们才刚开始开♥发♥这一技术
But in a year, five years, who knows?
也许一年 五年 谁能料到呢
And some scientists at UC San Diego were actually
加州大学圣地牙哥分校的一些科学家已经
able to regenerate a rat's damaged spinal cord.
成功让一只脊髓损伤的老鼠重新活蹦乱跳了
There are hundreds of studies
现在还有数以百计的
going on right now using stem cells.
对干细胞的研究正在进行当中
I guess I just wanted to tell you
我就是想告诉你
not to give up on your dream.
不要放弃你的梦想
If you can imagine it,
只要你想
it can come true.
有朝一日定能美梦成真
What took you so long?
你怎么去了那么长时间
Your dads will be home soon.
你老爸们马上就要回家了
There was so much stuff in the basement,
地下室里的东西实在太多了
it's like a shrine.
就像个神龛
It's creepy and flattering at the same time.
让人感到敬畏又神圣
But these boxes had the earliest dates on them, so...
这些盒子上的日期是最早的 所以...
My baby teeth.
我的乳牙
Look.
看
Is that me?
这是我吗
Looks like you. Oh.
看上去像你
I think you're in fifth position.
我想大概是五个月大
Makes sense.
有道理
My dad says
我老爸说
they used to play Vivaldi into my mother's belly.
他们曾对着我母亲的肚子演奏过维瓦尔蒂的曲子
Put that there.
放在这里
My first singing competition.
我第一次歌♥唱比赛
I came in first place.
我拿了第一
You were eight months old.
你当时才八个月大
I was very musically verbal.
我很有音乐天赋
Cute little baby shoes.
可爱的小婴儿鞋
What's this?
这是什么
"From Mother to Daughter."
"妈妈给女儿的"
Oh, my God, she wrote this.
我的天啊 是她写的
She held this in her hand.
她曾把它拿在手上
Wh-What are you doing?
你要干什么
Playing the tape. No!
听听里面是什么 不要
Why not? She wanted you to hear this.
为什么不 她想让你听这个的
I-I'm not ready.
我-我还没准备好
Look, this is all happening too fast.
听着 这来得太快了
What if she's singing on the tape?
如果磁带里是她在唱歌♥呢
What if she's terrible?
如果她唱得很差怎么办
Or worse, what if she's better than me?
更糟的是 如果她唱得比我好怎么办呢
I can't believe we're so close to your dream coming true,
我不敢相信我们离实现你的梦想如此之近
and you're running away from it.
而你竟然要当逃兵
No. It's, it's my choice.
不 这...这是我的选择
It's... it's my life, and...
这... 这是我的人生 而且...
No, I'm-I'm not ready.
不 我-我还没准备好
Jessie, I think that you should go.
杰西 我想你该走了
**The minute you walked in the joint
当你走入酒馆那一刻
**I could see you were a man of distinction
我能看出你是个与众不同的男人
**A real big spender
挥金如土
**Good-looking...
如此英俊...
Hey, buddy. Glad you showed up.
嘿 老兄 很高兴你来了
Please don't distract me.
别分散我注意力
I'm trying out for the role of Jean Valjean.
我是来试唱冉·阿让这个角色的
So am I.
我也是
Really?
真的吗
**So let me get right to the point
让我就把话直说了吧
What song do you plan on singing
那你打算唱那一段
I was going to sing "The Impossible Dream."
我打算唱《遥不可及的梦想》
Wow, really? Interesting.
是吗 真巧
So am I.
我也是
But then,
但 之后
I decided on
我决定唱
Aerosmith's "Dream On."
史密斯飞船的《梦想继续》
Yeah, me, too. That's what I'm gonna sing.
我也是 我就打算唱那首
Are you kidding me right...
你开玩笑的吧...
Is there a problem out here?
有什么问题吗
Yeah, there's a problem; this guy just stole my song!
没错 有问题 这家伙偷了我的歌♥
Uh, I don't know this man. His caretaker just stepped away.
我不认识这个人 他的看护人刚走
I overheard her mention he's a sex offender.
我无意中听到他是个性犯罪者
Oh, you're gonna need a caretaker in a second, buddy.
你现在才需要一个看护人 伙计
I run a dry cleaners.
我还要经营干洗店
I can only keep it closed for 30 minutes at a time.
每次只能暂停营业30分钟来这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Sing it as a duet.
你俩就来个二重唱吧
**Every time that I look in the mirror
每次看着镜中的我
**All these lines on my face getting clearer
岁月的痕迹清晰可见
**The past is gone
过去的已经过去
**It went by like dusk to dawn
就像黄昏到黎明
**Isn't that the way?
不是这样吗
**Everybody's got their dues in life to pay...
每个人都要为生活付出
**Yeah, I know
是的 我知道
**Nobody knows
无人知晓
**Where it comes and where it goes ?
它何去何从
**I know everybody's sin
我了解每个人的罪
**You got to lose to know how to win
你不会明白怎么去赢得胜利
**Half my life's
我一半的生活
**In books' written pages
如书中所写
**Lived and learned* *From fools and from sages
向愚人和智者学习 生活
**You know it's true
你知道这是事实
**All the things
所有一切
**Come back to you
回到你身边
**Sing with me, sing for the year
和我一起唱 为这岁月
**Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
为那笑声 为那眼泪歌♥唱
**Sing with me if it's just for today
和我一起唱 如果只是为了今天
**Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you
也许明天仁慈的上帝将带你
**Away-ay-ay...
离去-去-去
**Yeah, dream on, dream on, dream on
梦想继续 梦想继续 梦想继续
**Dream until the dream comes true-ue...!
直到美梦成真
**Dream on, dream on, dream on,
梦想继续 梦想继续 梦想继续
**Dream until your dream comes through!
直到美梦成真
**Yeah, dream on
梦想继续
**Dream on
梦想继续
**Dream on
梦想继续
**Dream on
梦想继续
**Dream on, dream on, dream on...
梦想继续 梦想继续 梦想继续
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll let you know.
等我们的通知
I can't believe I just bought tap shoes.
真不敢相信 我居然买♥♥了踢踏舞鞋
Think of them as an investment in your future.
把它们当做是你未来的投资吧
Do you want a pretzel?
要椒盐卷饼吗
Hell, yes, woman.
太想要了 女士
They're upstairs.
楼上就有
Do you mind waiting down here while I go get them?
我上去买♥♥的时候 你在这里等我 好吗
As long as you're buying.
没问题
Wait.
等等
I need to tell you something.
我要告诉你一件事
I went to the doctor yesterday,
昨天我去看医生了
and he started me on all of the therapies
他在我身上开始试用
that you researched for me.
你给我找来的所有治疗方法
Really?
真的吗
But guess what?
猜猜怎么着
They're working.
真的见效了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Artie, you can walk!
阿蒂 你能走路了
I've spent so many years dreaming about what I'd do
我梦想了好多年 如果有天甩掉轮椅
if I could get up out of the chair.
我会做什么
And now that I can,
而现在 我可以了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表