Now that I am back and my position is secured,
现在我已经回来了 我的职位很安全
I will not stop until you are fired,
在你被炒 还有你那小欢乐合唱团被
And your little glee club is annihilated into Oblivion.
摧毁到灰飞烟灭之前 我是不会停止攻击的
Bring it.
放马过来吧
Oh, I will bring it, William.
我会的 威廉
You know what else I'm gonna bring?
你知道我还会使什么吗
I'm going to bring some Asian cookery to rub your head with.
我要用亚洲烹饪法来摩擦你的头
Cause right now you got enough product in your Hair
因为你头发里有很多的东西
To season a wok.
可以给炒菜锅调味
Hello.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
What do you guys say when you answer the phone?
当你们接电♥话♥的时候都会说什么
What up? Who this be?
怎么了 你是谁
No, she's dead. This is her son.
不 她死了 我是她儿子
O-kay...
好吧...
Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone,
亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔 电♥话♥的发明者
Liked to say "Ahoy, ahoy" When he answered the Phone.
接电♥话♥的时候会说"喂 喂"
It was Edison who decided that "Hello"
是爱迪生提出了"你好"
Was a more appropriate greeting.
作为一个更合适的招呼用语
Look, I am really proud of what you guys did at Sectionals,
听着 我对你们在分组赛的表现感到骄傲
But as most of you have realized by now,
但是现在你们中的大多数人都认识到了
It hasn't made a bit of difference
这并没有对你们在学校的
In your day-to-day at school.
日常生活带来一丁点变化
I have a slushee-stained training bra to prove It.
我有一个被蓝莓汁溅到的少女胸罩为证
The fact is, we're gonna have to be better,
现在的状况是 我们必须在地区赛时
Even more spectacular, at Regionals.
变得更好 更引人注目
It's time for some reinvention,
是时候重新确定一个
Some new New Directions.
新的"新航向乐团"了
We need a new...
我们需要一个新的...
Hello.
"你好"
Here's your assignment for the week.
这是你们这星期的作业
Come up with a fresh number, but it has to have "Hello"
想出一首新曲子 但是在歌♥曲名里
In the song title, all right?
一定要有"你好" 好吗
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
This is kind of weird, isn't it?
有点奇怪 不是吗
Yes.
是的
I mean, here we are.
我意思说 我们在这里
We've been in this exact situation a hundred Times.
我们就在这位置待过100多次了
Only this time, I could just
但只有这次 如果我想的话
Lean over and kiss you if I want to.
我可以靠近吻你
And I want to.
而我确实想
No, hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
不 等等 等等等等
I'm sorry. Um...
抱歉...
I just need to clean up first,
我要先整理一下
So I'll be right back.
马上就回来
Just hold on. No, no, no, no.
等等 不不不 不用
Hey, Emma,
艾玛
I don't care. We've kissed before.
我不在乎 我们接过吻
Yeah, but you caught me by surprise sneak attack That time.
是啊 但是那时是你偷吻我
It was like a... A Pearly White Harbor.
就像 珍珠港空袭
I'm sorry, this is a completely unattractive Quality.
抱歉 我这点实在很讨人厌
You are adorable.
你可爱极了
You're right, too.
你说的对
We need to clean up a little before we charge Forward.
我们开始前应该好好整理一下
Get the monkeys off our backs.
摒弃心头的杂念
Let's do this right.
好好的来一次
We should go on a date.
我们应该来一次约会
Okay. Get to know each other as these...
好的 就像新人一样重新认识彼此
New people, not tied down by anyone.
不要再被任何人牵制了
My place.
我家
I'll cook.
我来烧饭
I didn't know you could cook.
真不知道你还能烧饭
There are so many things you don't know about me.
还有很多你不知道的事呢
And I can't wait to introduce them all to you.
我等不及要让你知道了
I'll see you later.
回头见
You two should be wetting yourselves with shame.
你们还有脸站在这儿
Glee Club won Sectionals, and you did nothing to stop it.
欢乐合唱团赢了分组赛 你们完全束手无策
If you were samurai,
换做是日本武士
And my letter opener were sharp enough,
我的拆信刀又够锋利
I would ask you both right now
我一定要让你们
To commit seppuku.
切腹自杀以示惩罚
In Japanese, this means ritual belly-slitting.
在日本 这是一种仪式性质的自惩方式
We were seduced by the glitz and glamour of show biz.
我们被舞台的炫丽所迷惑
Let me drop some knowledge on you.
让我给你们指条出路
Ever since Quinn Fabray got knocked up,
自从奎恩·法布蕾一夜大肚
I've been in the market for a new head cheerleader.
我一直想重新找个啦啦队队长
If you want the job
如果你俩想得到这份差事
Back in my good graces,
重新获得我的青睐
You're gonna have to turn around
就转过来
And listen up.
仔细听好
You're familiar with a little glee clubber
合唱团里那个叫蕾切尔·贝里的小姑娘
Named Rachel Berry?
你们都很熟悉吧
Rachel's the kind of girl
她这种女孩
Who wants things too badly.
迫切想要得到些东西
And what she really wants is one Finn Hudson.
而她最想得到是芬恩·哈德森
I want you to go after him.
我要你们去勾引他
She'll go crazy.
而她多半会气疯掉
She won't be able to stand your dating him.
绝不能忍♥受你们跟芬恩约会
Humiliated, shamed,
忿恨 屈辱
She'll have no choice but to leave the group.
别无他路 她只好离开
And without her,
一旦合唱团没了她
Schuester won't make it to Regionals.
舒斯特就无望参加地区赛了
I know it's been hard on you
我也知道 自从孩子事件之后
Since the baby drama.
这对你来说有点难
Trust me, I get it, and it sucks.
相信我 我深知那有多糟
You seem to be handling it fine.
你看起来没事了
Well, it's because I realized that
因为我意识到
I had to find this new person inside of me,
我得发掘一个全新的自己
The one that was okay with what happened.
一个能坚强面对所发生一切的人
I just feel so bad about myself.
但我仍然感觉很糟
Finn, that guy who made all those bad choices,
芬恩 那个做了很多错误选择
who ignored the signs, he's gone.
无视征兆的人 已经不在了
This new, more experienced,
一个全新的 更有经验的
More interesting guy is here.
更有魅力的人在这儿
And I brought you here to introduce you to him.
我带你来认识他
Help you move forward.
帮你战胜自我
Oh, you mean like, meeting other girls?
你不会是要介绍什么女孩儿给我吧
Because I think I'm dating Rachel.
我想我现在正和蕾切尔交往
At least she sure thinks I am.
至少她是这样认为
No, it's not about meeting someone else.
不 不关约会的事
It's about being okay just being you.
只是要你好起来 做你自己
Come on, you're a rock star, Finn.
来吧 摇滚明星 芬恩
You're like Jagger, Morrison.
你像杰格 莫里森
Yeah, yeah, I like that.
是的 没错 我也这么想
Good. I want you to meet
很好 我想让你见的
The new and improved Finn Hudson
就是一个全新更棒的芬恩·哈德森
By singing about it.
把它唱出来
Oh, that's why the band's here.
怪不得有乐队
Yeah. Pick a song,
没错 挑支曲子
Dnd they're ready to back you up.
他们已经准备好为你演奏了
Well, I like what you said about me being like Morrison.
好吧 我特喜欢你说我像莫里森
And the Doors have a "Hello" Song.
正好大门乐队有首歌♥叫"你好"
So maybe I could find myself
也许我可以找回自己
And do my Glee assignment at the same time.
又同时完成合唱团的任务
All right, man, go to work.
好的 伙计们 准备
**Hello, I love you *
*你好 我爱你
**Won't you tell me your name*
*你何不告诉我芳名
**Hello, I love you *
*你好 我爱你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表